Sort by: Date | Popularity

Aeon Complaints & Reviews

Aeon / aeon cash vouchers with no expiry date

Ye
Sep 19, 2017

To whom this may concern, I would like to make a complaint about the cash vouchers purchased at aeon supermarkets. These cash vouchers are not expired at the time of purchase. But the supermarket introduced the expiry date after the purchase of the vouchers. Although these vouchers do not expire, aeon supermarkets will no longer accept the vouchers. The supermarket states banners have been exhibited in the supermarket to inform customers, but for customers who rarely go to buy the goods in the supermarket will not see the notice. The announcement has failed to announce to every customers on...

Aeon - New Jersey / Avoid this parking service

Dl

Left my car with Avistar for a week . When I returned my radar detector was removed. People at the lot said there is nothing they can do. Submitted claim - cliam manager told me it is Company policy to let employees take whatever they want from the cars because it says on the back of your ticket that the Company is not responsible. Wonderful policy. Avoid these people if you can - they are criminals.