Burger KingI was given my money back and told to go to mcdonald's

Ch Sep 19, 2019 Review updated:

I went to this store Friday evening (Sept. 13th) I ordered 12 cheeseburgers. After waiting about 10 minutes for the one car in front of me I was asked to pull around to the front. I declined, I wanted my food in the drive thru. It was dark out and this location is not in a great neightborhood. The lady walked away and went and got a large man to tell me to pull around. I said I did not feel comfortable with that and I would wait in the drive thru. He refused to give me food if I did not pull around. I told him if I could bot have my food I would like my money back. He gave me my money and told me to go to McDonald's. Wow! This was a very disturbing experiance.

Comments

• Km
      Sep 19, 2019

I don't understand why you wouldn't just pull around to the front. Is it any safer waiting in the drive-thru then it is waiting in the front parking lot. Personally I wouldn't care whether they gave me my food in the front parking lot or in the drive-thru. Actually if it got me my food quicker I would simply have waited in the front parking lot. I'm guessing because you ordered so many burgers they knew your order would take awhile to prepare and the drive-thru isn't large enough to take more orders from other drive-thru customers. Meanwhile they are wasting time making your order while other customers who may just want a coke or milkshake can't get their orders in a timely manner because you won't drive around front. I guess you are the kind of guy who when in line to check out at the grocery store with two shopping carts full of items you won't let a kid who only wants to buy a single $1 candy bar to checkout before you cause that 15 seconds is just too important to you, but if you are the customer who is only buying a single $1 candy bar and if the customer in front of you has to take a minute to write out a personal check you are already fantasizing about how you would love to kill them right there in front of everyone to set an example for everyone else to stay the hell out of your way.

•   Sep 19, 2019

^^ what they said.

•   Sep 20, 2019

They have you pull up to the front because you ordered enough to feed the Italian army. They need to keep the drive thru moving for people who are getting a few things. They have you pull over and wait while they assemble your dozen cheeseburgers. I have also seen mc Donald's attendants BRING things to parked cars. So why are you afraid of the Boogeyman?

They needed you to pull round and you refused. You are lucky they didn't call the cops on your entitled a55.

If the neighborhood is not that good then why I'd your golden a55 there to begin with? Wouldn't the Ritz be more acceptable?