Burger KingI was given the wrong product and charged incorrectly

D Jan 02, 2020 Review updated:

I placed an order tonight for two Whopper juniors and a chicken jr. Sandwich to go when I got to the place that I was going I looked at my order and realize that my chicken sandwich was not what I ordered when I looked at the receipt I realize that I have been charged for a crispy chicken sandwich not a crispy chicken Junior I would like to have this fixed somehow as I am on a very limited budget and didn't get what I ordered.

I was given the wrong product and charged incorrectly