Burger KingI was asked to leave the store

D Sep 11, 2018 Review updated:

Today ( September 11, 2018) I was working A The 9/11 Ceremony event ( I'm A member uniform of NYPD) on worth Street and broadway in New York, NY. I was tired and my feet hurt from directing traffic. I came in your store to sit. Your employee told me I need to leave. I still sat in the restaurant. And she told me she's not going to tell me twice I need to go.

• Da
    Damien BaiIey Sep 11, 2018

On and I had to lie and claim that I was one of the police officers helping out on 9/11 when the attacks happened. I was so angry at her that I told her she should have been in the buildings or on one of the planes. I told her she better watch out or I would charge her with something even if I have to make my own evidence.

• Ph
    Philly2019 Sep 11, 2018

I'm pretty sure Damien is a troll. Crawl back under your rock, sad little person!

• Om
    Omeomya Sep 12, 2018

Guys - seriously - the commenter Damien is NOT the same person as the one who wrote the complaint. They changed the lower case L to an upper case i in the last name. You can check it out by clicking on the name. There are people who seem to think it is funny to do this.