Bullied In Queen Creek AZHer name

A

Candalee parker is using the alias bullied in queen creek az she stole $5000 from johnny reynolds 4 / 2010 and no payments have been made the agreement was a 60 day loan. Bullied in queen creek az is making false illegal and horrid statements about me reporting this theft. Candalee parker resides in idaho because she is fleeing az for crimes that have nothing to do with me. I did file a law suit against her in phoenix, az that is not yet resolved. And may be part of the reason for relocating to id. I don't believe her husband thomas g parker is aware of all she has going on no one is bullying her. And the complaints can be investigated and proven, this loan and theft was on the dr phil show oct 21, 2014

Harassment Lawsuit Jan 30, 2015

(1) no alias as annette kaye knows who we are, where we live (all 3 residences and one horse property), all employments, family and friends. she maintains constant contact, trespasses with intent to "collect pictures of assets" for the judge in her imaginary lawsuit which she lost. she appealed and with evidence already in the court system, we are sure that her appeal will be denied. (2) we did not flee; I maintain employment in arizona as well as idaho which annette kaye loves to try and have us discharged. she cannot work in the public sector because of her mental issues and is jealous because we can. (3) my husband knows everything; he has done much of the research of annette kaye and her (husband) and working closely with our attorney. (4) annette kaye is very upset because she is not liking the skeletons in her closet being exposed as she has done to us for many years. she loves to find (what she truly believes) to be the worst in us and portray it all over the internet. this is a cyber bully! yesterday, she now threatens to call our employments and cell phones in order to harass and cause harm. this has been and still is her pattern for more than 3 years. she is being investigated by legal authorities and is liking that we are standing up for ourselves. dr. phil and associates have proclaimed the check a fake and we know that her (husband) is being manipulated because he is extremely afraid of her and does not want what we have experienced turned on him. the check has nothing to do with her and her (husband) owes us over $23k. this is documented. (5) annette kaye has documented mental issues including bipolar disorder which she has admitted in past documents submitted to the court system. she faked a suicide blaming us and this is not the first time. she is a very unhappy, vindictive woman. as you can read from her posts; she is irrational.

Harassment Lawsuit Jan 30, 2015

When annette kaye is proved wrong; she just starts another profile to justify her cause of stalking and bullying our family. she has many profiles using our names in which she uses to to stalk, bully and harass.

Harassment Lawsuit Jan 30, 2015

Here it is another blast from the bully..
    "more email from canda good lord just grow up!!! it is so pathetic for you to continue with your shenanigans. no one here wants anything to do with you. johnny and I both hate you... that may drive you more crazy than you were in 2010 but it is a fact... leave us alone... have some self respect find a job take a nap pay back stolen money, write a letter of apology, fake school or lie to admissions, play with your imaginary friends... "

Harassment Lawsuit Jan 30, 2015

Please be known that the emails that annette kaye is getting are notifications from the scam, complaint sights that she posted our information on for harassment purposes! no one is emailing her directly. as usual, she intends to not print the whole stories but only that which makes her feel good about herself..!

Harassment Lawsuit Jan 30, 2015

The author of this original post contradicts herself.. hmmmm.. we are employed!

Shared publicly - yesterday 11:31 am
    #publishing

Canda who is blocked from this profile thank you so much for publishing johnny's phone number. the only numbers I have for you and thom is work. and thom's cell. let the games begin

annettekaye Jan 30, 2015

Candalee parker you can slam me all you want but you stole $5000 from johnny that makes you a thief and your lies in these posts help my lawsuit against you... keep up the delusions...

• Ca
    CandaLee Parker Nov 26, 2017

@annettekaye The Idaho Case did go as planned and is the first of its kind in defense and damages judgment against defamation and slander by Mrs. AnnetteKaye Bedwell. A permanent injunction has been granted, damages, and Mrs. Bedwell's motions completely thrown out for lack of evidence. Since Mrs. Bedwell is not suppose to mention my name or my husband's per the permanent injunction, this post will be brought to the attention of our attorney and the court. If you wish further information, please contact [protected]@candaleeparker.com.

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 01, 2015

Please note the above post: This is what she does. We did not "slam". We wrote the truth. We have decided that we will no longer stand for the ill behavior. As far as the lawsuit (since there is none), we will welcome taking all of her internet bullying in front of a judge. And a counter-suit will be warranted!! I love my "delusions" listed all in her own writings!

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 01, 2015

Here it is again.. "annettekaye casady
    Shared publicly -
    #mba

Canda was going to invite johnny to her double mba graduation in october 2011... but I found her advertising an mba in [protected]... so either she wasn't graduating in 2011 or she didn't have an mba in 08-09... or I would suspect a secretary doesn't have an mba or a double mba at all... "

This is what she does.. she posts, she writes, she emails (yes, she contacted my university and tried to have me expelled), she teases, she taunts, she threatens (to file another frivolous lawsuit against us). we are sure this gives you great indication what we have been going through for many months.

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 03, 2015

Here is the next best thing.. this shows exactly the kind of person she is; no accountability or responsibility for her own negative behavior but let's gossip about others that are not involved with her..
    "annettekaye casady
    Shared publicly - 11:38 am

The responses to julie are priceless... everybody is out to get you huh it is never you responsible for you. everyone else creates you to be a victim. no one understands how wonderful and caring you are. they all overlook how perfect you treat people... blah blah no one that wins in court told the truth they me included are all the problem. poor poor you. thanks for involving me in your rebuttal that means it can be put in evidence with no problem... good job again I win because of you needing to get even with the people that sue you tada good day for me..."
    See how she loves to win..! interesting!!

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 03, 2015

Isn't this interesting.. I would call this a bully, extortion and blackmail..
    "annettekaye casady
    Shared publicly - 9:35 am
    #theft

Good job to search your name the first 5 entries are the complaint forums for the $5000 you stole and the first 3 pictures are the check to prove the theft... I love it when you act out and help me... good job you create yourself to be on pg1 of google for theft... by posting posting posting... you are the center of attention"
    Btw.. she makes sure we are number one on the google list.. I believe that is being a bully and harassment!

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 03, 2015

How awesome that craig and julie carroll have a "licensed minister" advocating for them. how sad that we were so compassionate to be sure that their son did not lose his scholarship from asu. please note next post from our cyber bully.. love the way she gossips!
    "our cyber bully just has to twist the truth.. it must be what great"licensed ministers"do.. casting stones and gossiping!

Shared publicly - 6:35 pm 02/03/2015
    #drugs

Why ask the bishop if the person dealing drugs out of your basement is ok but when getting cleared to go in the temple you neglected to tell the bishop about having an affair with johnny? or byu about your criminal history? you hypocrite which is yet another sin against god... I do enjoy knowing that you were helping and harboring a drug dealer...in your own leased basement written in your own words. doesn't surprise me with all the crimes in your past that drug dealing would be another one for the list. no drug dealers in my house and I get to go to heaven. life is good I can't wait to see the look on johnny's face when I share this little tid bit. and you emailed it to me good job"

annettekaye Feb 06, 2015

Dear julie and craig 2/6/15
    I read canda’s comments, I am so sorry. the comments have been weighing on me for the last couple days. canda does that she attacks people and creates sadness.in the beginning of her attacks I used to cry and cry at the horrible things she said online. johnny used to just hold me while I cried. she ruined dinners, family events, just an ordinary day, and there was canda saying something that was horrid, most of it not true but horrid. she brought up being told I committed suicide on dr phil, it is true she was told I was dead, but it was a failed effort to be free of her horrible bullying. I would give anything to have my life be my own. when canda stole my id, I knew very little about her. after filing the law suit I started digging into her life and have been both blessed and cursed. now with over 50, 000 pages of evidence it feels as if I will never be free of her crazy attacks.
    Like her attack on you I get them weekly sometimes daily. and telling her the truth does no good. explaining things does no good. even judges and police explaining does no good. her threats get old, in the beginning they terrified me but to date she has threatened me with law suits and currently the fbi. don’t let her bother you she is a blow hard with lots of hot air. almost 4 years now and I can honestly say she has shattered me, I have rebuilt myself and it has paid off hundred fold. so many things she does makes absolutely no sense. currently she is publishing johnny’s phone number and address on line. she as you see accuses me of mental illness and I see she accused you of the same. I am so sorry she is attacking you. don’t let it get to you. and don’t respond. copy her shenanigans and delete what you can. please email me if you need support or just to vent. canda and I have a court date so soon I will know my next plan to get my life back. don’t let her have yours it is terrible to go up against someone that has no boundaries.

A warm thank you,
    Annettekaye

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 17, 2015

She states that we are stalking her but it is our names that she uses on the internet; we have every right to confront her! oh.. and I have pictures too! oh, and what police call her about me! I just sent them this as well! here is more.. "
    Shared publicly - 10:17 am

Candalee parker... do you realize that every time you come to this page and copy, comment, or email me you are helping me prove you are stalking and bullying me? 6/2011 I started telling you stop deputy lane called you and you promised you would stop then a restraining order, then injunctions, a then lawsuit, then you wanted dr phil to"help"and he told you to stop now 2/17/2015 and more more more. aren't you tired yet? why can't you leave people alone? the list of others that have went through this with you keeps getting bigger, more and more witness's to this bullying keep coming forward to give me statements. what is it with you candalee? my grampa always said"never start a fight but once it gets going win so they don't come back again"you started this fight and it took over 2 years for me to get mad, believe me I will win, you will leave me and johnny alone, you attacked julie publicly so I went through the archive and I have pictures of the property before you rented it. you lied... the property was in good condition. and you tell the world she is mentally ill (what the hell) I am dumbfounded that I even know this. but the jury has one more lie to see you tell.
    A woman of worth would remove all the stolen id's... stop emailing, harassing, bullying people, pay bills and loans, and not attack people... candalee do you have any self respect? are you a woman of worth? do you ever tell the truth?
    I will win you get to decide how that happens. you can do the right thing or you can be publicly reminded every time you choose to do the wrong thing. the choice is yours a woman of worth or exposed for your behavior. police contact me about you.. scott, ryan, julie, patty, and even karl, and alice. some of your family, and some of them hate you so bad they know nothing about you, because they have abandoned your behavior. your behavior to people is so deplorable. and all you can do is attack, be of worth do things that are worthy, act in a worthy way, responsible, and right, you were raised better, your mom tried hard to raise you right, honor her, honor the god and his rules, honor the laws of the country you live in, honor yourself and become a better person.
    A woman of worth or a deplorable person the choice is yours. "

Harassment Lawsuit Mar 26, 2017

Brandon m bedwell now married to annettekaye casady bedwell.. annettekaye casady is now annettekaye casady bedwell married to brandon m bedwell. please note that civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc has been filed and pending against annettekaye casady bedwell for her bad behavior and slander. any one involved with her has been placed with this lawsuit as well. mrs. annettekaye casady bedwell now resides in st maries idaho.

• Th
    Thomas-CandaLee Parker Aug 27, 2017

Please note that damages judgement against annettekaye casady bedwell, 06/13/1968, for defamation and slander have been awarded to candalee and thomas parker. please see idaho case! st. maries, id, warden, wa, othello, wa, lind, wa

• Bu
    Bullied in Idaho Sep 10, 2017

Updated on civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc against annettekaye casady bedwell and husband, brandon m bedwell: damages award has been granted to candalee & thomas g parker by the judge in bonneville county for defamation and slander which is written in these posts! now on to the next item to be asked for! harassment and stalking to be addressed next!

• Ca
    [email protected] Oct 08, 2017

Update: in regards to civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4884-oc against annettekaye casady bedwell and husband; damages award has been granted to thomas and candalee parker by the judge in bonneville county for defamation and slander of which is written in these posts.

Harassment Lawsuit Dec 10, 2017

The truth revealed! this rant is hysterical! a feeble attempt at best!

Chapter ten 5/21/11 I became involved, as a pawn, in a game I didn't ask to play.

Chapter ten
    5/21/11 I became involved, as a pawn, in a game I didn't ask to play.

On 5/21/11 johnny and I went to a motorcycle rally bbq that I was volunteering at. hortense 's friend was there volunteering too. I seen that johnny was nervous as we sat there but I had no idea why. on my way home from this event johnny texted me his and hortense 's texts.

He taunted her about us being at the event. he seriously poked the first stick, sad I didn't realize I was a pawn.

But later it came clear to me that a pawn I was. he has used this same technique in our split up. so he is well versed in the use of one woman against another. what johnny finds humorous at times is only painful to those he involves in his taunting. he does enjoy the pitting of people against each other and then blames it on teasing. he enjoys telling his side and watching as people react to the information. he has a list of standards that I am to live by, a list of what is funny, and these sometimes are double standards. well really this list is a lot of double standards. now separate from his game I find it hurtful, but see it vividly as his pattern.

I knew about hortense about january 7, 11, johnny and I had already began an intimate relationship when he told me about her as possibly his soul mate. I should have took off running that very moment and prevented 2 years of painful hurt. but like "a good woman" I listened to his woes and responded with kindness. we were 4 month into this mess and I already had incredibly strong feelings for him, so I stayed by his side hoping he would sort it all out.

March 4, 11 hortense was supposed to be here from az to rekindle their love. on march 3, 11 I went to him, thinking our life was over, I wanted him to know he was a part of my soul, we made love, talked, and when I left I told him I hoped I would get to see you next week. about a mile down the road I realized it may be my last moment in time to say "I love you" so I texted I love you. his response to that text was rude, but as I look back, very johnny. well again in his world hortense didn't show, it was one more time she didn't keep up on what she had said. as I go through all this information it appears hortense never intended to show.

But it prompted him to take a trip to az to settle this. that information will be posted soon.

This is about the 5/21/11 the day that hortense and I began a relationship neither of us wanted or realized we were only for johnny's amusement. I was angry at him poking her with sticks, I told him there was no reason for it, but a pawn I was. from 5/21/11 my facebook page was watched and johnny received text after text about it. he shared these texts with me over and over finely on 6/21/11 I reacted. I sent this email to the women in johnny's world bugging us.

"june 21 annettekaye herreid kruse casady
    Hortense and olga and peggy with all your interest in my life, friend me so we can all keep in touch, no reason to watch from a distance. no secrets here that is why you all can see my life so lets make the playing field a little fair show me who you are. I would love the opportunity to look at your life and make comments about it."

I did not realize at the time that the game was what his ego needed. as I look back wow I was a fool. but my intent was to get the stick poking to stop. my intention was for these women to just accept and move on. this stick poking sucked for everyone involved. I communicated with hortense openly for a couple weeks until it just all got to crazy.

On several occasions I asked hortense to stop. starting in june of 11, in june 11 I even had the sheriff ask her to stop! so all the stick poking since june of 11 has been her insisting on being a part of my life. I do hope at some point she gets past all of this and moves on, stops going to my pages copy and paste, post, sending to johnny. today she is still at it. you will see as I add more content to this blog that I am a woman that has had enough, enough threats, enough of her calling me names, enough of my words being sent to johnny, enough of the crazy coming into my email, twitter, facebook, google+, linkedin, etc.

At december 09, 2017 no comments:

Harassment Lawsuit Jan 27, 2018

Truth be told, it was AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell, that pretended to have committed suicide and died. Johnny Ray Reynolds texted me and said she was dead. Isn't that lying? Freedom of speech can work both ways and is not only the privilege of Mrs. Bedwell. We are fine and we lift her and her family up in prayer.

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Jan 29, 2018

Newest rant by mrs. annettekaye casady bedwell.
    Jan 27, 2018
    "your honor today I wrote a blog post in it I called annettekaye a coward and a liar, please take away her right to defend herself cuz I am justified"dear lord I know I am not supposed to meet a married man for sex but I did it in pheonix and in las vegas... years later I made this all better by telling his daughter and x-wife all about it... them being hurt was ok because I was justified"dear lord I know I am supposed to call people names so today I called annettekaye a coward all in capital letters... so you father know my heart... I am justified..." judge I want this to stop so today I threatened annettekaye by telling her there will be a new court case... I love to threaten because it makes me feel powerful"lord above I know that lying to johnny about filing for divorce was stupid but it also violated the ten commandments... your rules for being a good girl worthy of the temple are so few but I am justified in lying to johnny" lord as you accepted me as one of your children and saved me by grace your work is done... now I can steal, lie, and cheat, I cheated on my husband with johnny I cheated on julie with johnny... and currently I am cheating on that commandment love thy neighbor... but I am justified cuz annettekaye is a coward... she never faces me... she even called the police to serve her and made arrangements for that but she is a coward"judge I just want this all to stop so I wrote a book about it I blog about it and I lie in the blog... but I am justified" judge I am suicidal over all of this I don't deny annettekaye's evidence I just don't want you to read it... I can't deny it it is in black and white so you judge just don't read it"lord I said the administrator wrote and affidavit but I didn't feel it was important to tell my blog readers that the judge through it out... cuz that doesn't make me the victim of annettekaye... lord I am annettekaye's victim she is mean to me... so instead of that love thy neighbor crap I am just going to lie about the facts... really lord I deserve to go in the temple... I am a good girl" dear lord please forgive me for stealing money... I refuse to go face the charges against me... cuz well lord they have survailance video of me stealing... I am a coward and don't want to be punished for being a thief... my boss he had lots of money and I only stole a little bit... I mean felony little bit but not really to much..."judge in idaho I have a dr's note about annettekaye abusing me... well your honor I want you to believe she is a dr so I told you that but really she is not a dr... your honor I did present summary judgement and I told the www I won... really you ruled against me for counts ii, iv, and vi but I want to feel powerful so I only told the www of my 1 win... which I asked for a million and was given 25, 000 so my win was really only 0.025% but I am the winner I wrote that on the internet so it is true and now I am going to collect money from a woman that I say is mentally ill cuz I am a good person... I have no proof that she is mentally ill but I said it on the internet... I am a good girl" you honor please make annette stop... I mean just today I posted about annette and I want you to make her stop it..."dear lord one more thing... while I am busy telling the world how wonderful I am I am taking time away from you... I am taking time away from my family... dr phil told me to unplug but I refuse cuz getting even with annette is your job but you lord are not doing it right... so I am going to do it... annette cheated on me when she started dating johnny... I said it on the internet so I know it is true... you are my heavenly father and I don't want to follow your rules"

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Jan 29, 2018

Newest rant by mrs. annettekaye casady bedwell

3d
    'your honor I am not doing anything to annette!!! with tears flowing about suicide and I just want it to stop'...'really your honor just make it stop'... I see I am not tagged in your web sight that was a good start... but you write two blog posts one of them I authored and you copied and pasted 'but your honor I am not doing any of this annette made it all up'... so blog posts of my writing... you don't want it to stop... so then I go to complaint board and again you are coping my writing and ranting about it... "but your honor I am not causing the problems"... so then I check my email and you are posting to google about me... yes you have a friend that emails me when you post about your bully your stalker... it is a point blank lie that my husband is a drug addict..."you are a liar"... my husband has never done drugs in his life... so lies published is defamation"but your honor i'm suicidal and it is all her fault"... she begged me to stop back in 2011, she had the cops tell me to stop she filed a restraining order telling me to stop... and [protected] I am still lying about her... i'm still posting about her... i'm still threatening her..."but your honor make her stop"..."your honor a network journalist is picking up this story"... but I don't want annette to write the story..."so punish annette and I will keep lying... posting... threatening really your honor I just want it to stop"... your honor I have freedom of speech and I didn't like johnny's affidavit so I changed it and published the lies as if he said them"please your honor make her stop"... I have a psychologist that says I am being stalked I know your honor you said annette is not stalking me but I am going to continue to lie and tell the world that she is... I know the court papers say she did not cause emotional distress so that's why I dismissed the stalking and emotional distress... not because you ruled but because I am moving forward... but her husband is a drug addict..."make annette stop"... she doesn't live in her own house... cuz her husband has to take care of her... I know this is a fact cuz I said it on the internet... how did that new built home get on their property in 2016... annette is a looser... she could not build a house... I said so..."your honor please just make annette stop"..."she makes me cry and feel suicidal"... I didn't go to annette's page to find her words..."I promise your honor I am not stalking annette"... an imaginary friend sent them to me... so I posted them to my blog... it gives me power and control... and your honor I will post this rant... cuz well"I just want this to stop."... I am a good girl and important in the world... and telling lies about annette it feels good..."your honor please just make annette stop cuz I don't like it when she tells the truth or someone writes an affidavit to the court... I know the affidavit is in the court and it is public but changing it made me feel good... cuz I value copyright and I always do the right thing... i'm a good girl I would never be mean petty or cruel..."your honor I will get the last word even if it is lies"... annette married her first love because she kept the relationship healthy for 36 years... so I will call him a drug addict... cuz I have freedom of speech..."your honor make annette stop"your honor none of this is my fault"in 2011 when annette asked me to stop... when julie asked me to stop... when johnny asked me to stop... when deputy lane and deputy dirks asked me to stop... when judge owens in gilbert asked me to stop... when the judge in maricopia county said I should stop... well I have freedom of speech... annette never violated the injunction against harassment... I filed 13 complaints and two police officers refused to take complaints... when police and prosecutors said no annette did not violate the injunction... I kept emailing and threatening and lying"please believe me your honor I am a good girl I just want this to stop"even this week your honor when it sounded threatening really I was just doing freedom of speech"your honor when I wrote she has liens and lawsuits, it wasn't a lie, I wouldn't lie I am a good girl"
    Shared publicly

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Jan 30, 2018

20h
    When talking with ohio I said "there is one document in the case file that I can not give you. I was told it has hipaa attached to it, and I am not allowed to share" so tonight on a mission to see if that one and only page was in the sight... plaintiffs should have asked that it be "sealed" and they did not... sometimes the littlest things bring big smiles.
    When plaintiffs asked that my counter claim be thrown out with prejudiced I was concerned. but doj has a team of attorneys that help disabled people with law suits...in tears I was explaining how filing another suit in federal court and the predigest issue was stressing me out... a very kind man said "all you have to do is get her to publish the information again... then it becomes the date published and can be used in a new lawsuit"... so for the last two weeks I have been using words like donna mckenna, 2011, 2009, restraining order, johnny's wife, natalie holland, daniel, 350, 000 pages, 1694 page email, etc. and just like that they were re-published this week on complaint board and in blogs with a name on them... I am so happy with her creature of habit lifestyle... I am so thrilled with her having to have the last word... I am so overwhelmed with the law and how it works... now I have 2011 to present... the entire 350, 000 pages are in... maricopia county, gilbert, az mesa, az ritzville, wa adams county sheriff and grant county sheriff, every word of my counter claim was re-published by yep yep you know who...in our last hearing I told the judge "give her a year she will hang herself" and boooyah it took nov dec and jan...3 months... so doj went to complaint board and made copies... went to her blog and made copies... and the funny part is the only reason doj is helpful is because she published and teased me about my disability... but doj looked it up and it is not for mental illness so her defamation gave me access to the best lawyers in this country...
    Today is a great day... and the chapter called my happiness anyway is filled with wonderful, happy, and extremely fulfilling truth.

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 15, 2018

Permanent Injunction as issued by the court

• Bu
    Bullied in Idaho Feb 18, 2018

Threats of physical harm and death by annettekaye bedwell
    "so I got another email from complaints board... a mentally ill person??? it is time to use that to benefit me... if all the claims out there made by one person were true; I would be committed…. and I would have solved this problem long ago...in a very violent end to all this craziness online... but because I am not mentally ill I have tried to be patient, use the justice system, and now it is time to let the brothers loose... I am at the end of you lying online about me... my brothers offered at the dr phil show airing to solve my problems with you... I told them to have pity because you are so twisted that you don't even realize what you do... you know from the newspaper articles that I host biker rallies... you might not know that my father road as an angel... yes the motorcycle club that makes the news for the redemption of souls or maybe a reckoning with souls... some say once a brother always a brother... your post on complaint board and the lies in your blog created me to do 2 things... I called my brothers... and with tear filled eyes I said"I need some help"and I looked up assessor information for your brothers last name, and your last name, (by the way you still don't own a house or property) the reason to look this up was to find your churches. the judge reminded me that geographical is how you know where to worship. yep I have brothers in the neighborhood... now thru your writing about me I know your husband is home alone during the day (4 school days were approved in the minutes) and graveyard shift, you state that your son is there but my brothers walk silently throughout the community.. some are tattooed, some ride really loud bikes, some are dr. and lawyers, some carry 35 mm and some carry 9mm, some are loud and proud on facebook and wear their patches on their backs (look up what “patches” means). some are more reserved and quietly mix in for the perfect reckoning... I spoke to the president of idaho falls tonight... a very nice man with a very deep voice, he said the idaho falls chapter is 590 of the 500, 000+ across the us. but remember women can't be members so that 590 is probably closer to 1500. I ride with them but am not aloud a patch. but you do drive to and from work, you show your ponies, and my brothers seen and copied the picture of your new suv along with the car you keep in your driveway, and the pickup you farm with, I don't know what geo tags are but it seems your phone adds this to your pictures... (even the pictures of tobias) some of my brothers are computer geeks, and accordingly your po box on your new web sight is different than this geo tag thing when you use your phone...

Now my brothers are in a holding pattern, they have watched you for the last 7 years torment me, lie about me, get on tv and lie, they have watched their lil' sister go to court and beg for the constitutional rights america has given me, they know your name, your church, your work, your family, they have looked through the web sight and the court folders, and they have offered to help, I am giving you one more chance... stop your self from following me, lying about me, speaking of me, telling your sad and twisted stories online and in court papers. one brother (that is a lawyer) read your affidavit... and that alone pissed him off... as you know I am a proud supporter of the militia... even the group that is less than 1/2 a mile from my home... (ask yourself why I moved to redneck north idaho) I have brothers so angry with the court case that the names and address of those involved were written down. I gave my brothers copies of the 93 times formally in writing I have begged you to stop... now it is time for you to show some integrity... you keep saying you moved on but you haven’t but you can fix all of this... stop yourself... you wrote affidavits full of forged documents and lies... straight up lies... fix it... tell your attorney to file an amendment and tell the judge the truth... as you were quoting the bible yesterday I thought of the commandment “thou shall not bear false witness” delete all your bs from complaint board and scam report... stop blogging about me... stop telling people you are talking to my family when you just know that is not true... (not sure who you are talking to but if they are talking to you they are not part of my family) but my brothers are 500, 000+ strong and this mental illness crap... if you believed it you would be scared of me... I mean you posted that I beat my own child and went to jail for it, someone I love, if my mental health is as bad as you say you should be worried... but you are not you just keep picking at me... I know how to drive to idaho falls, and I know what you drive so why poke sticks at the snake... stop it... here is where the holding pattern sits... keep it up and I will make just one more call. one is all it will take as a lil’ sister reaches out for help, your first instinct will be to copy this and post it as a rant... I am telling you to stop yourself... look over your shoulder... is my brother standing there? or is it just crazy annette with mental illness and her new 38 revolver? (my criminal record speaks for itself…. what does yours say about you??? it told my brothers a lot, no one likes a thief or a liar, at one meeting over drinks a brother said it would be a public service if that one stopped stealing from people….) look close because you just never know who wants to buy a pony, or is following your blog... your second instinct will be to call bonneville county sheriff... (or are you worried about gilbert talking to bonneville). because you have a permanent injunction and I have followed every word of it... I do hope you call them; a record of me once again asking you to stop would be great…. but they will call benewah county (but…. am I in wa tonight when I posted this, did I have dinner with my husband or johnny) and they have the 125 exhibits from the restraining order I filled... so they are already aware of you and your lies... they also know I have tried every legal avenue to get you to stop... bonneville county has all the adams and grant county police reports, they have the 350, 000 pages of you pestering me, and since the 125 exhibits were filed I have 3 more months of you just being a freak…. you just can’t control your self “moving on” and you stating “this is my last post about her” so that you and the sheriff are fully informed this is just information about “””my family that does have my back”””…not the family that you made up and chat with about me. you need to stop yourself….. from lying about me….. and you should make amends like god told you too…. you are absolutely right about “””bully syndrome is a chronic disease. this is a disease which is a mental condition created by a broken mind, jealousy, and poor self-esteem. this is a disease where one enjoys the misfortune of others, attempting to create the persona of being better, more accomplished, and well-adjusted in their lives. it is a disease that distorts the truth and makes the bully tell one lie after another for their own benefit. a disease which makes the lies into truths in their own minds. a disease which also keeps the mad-up stories as"real truth"in their sick minds.”””” you have a sick mind….. the dr (that is not a dr) told the judge haha you continue to banter, lie, and defame me…. I have tried all legal avenue’s to get you to stop…. maybe explaining who my family is will get you to think it through…. family is not always biological but family is always loyal and protective. especially when lil' sister is in tears... before you react... do a little research... about who my"army"really is... so sad that on february 14th you are plastering lies on the internet instead of being a loving wife and mother... but you said it best..."this is a disease which is a mental condition created by a broken mind, jealousy, and poor self-esteem."" a disease which also keeps the mad-up stories as "real truth" in their sick minds."yes you spelt made-up wrong."

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 25, 2018

The newest website about me. http://thenarcissisticmindisreal.blogspot.com/2018/02/94-times-in-writing-i-have-asked-you-to.html .. Included is the physical threats of violence against my family and me.

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 25, 2018

According to a member of the motorcycle club that she supposedly spoke to, she was not able to provide the 350, 000 copies of harassment against her by us as she claims. It does not exist!

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Mar 13, 2018

Harassment Lawsuit Jun 18, 2018

I am sure as always johnny is angry with me, for the most part johnny doesn't admit his wrongs. he loves drama and is very good at hating women. but he also could have not started a fight with hortense, using me as a pawn. he is sure to get copies of these words, and they are sure to be only the words hortense needs to hurt him or me. so be it. this blog is to publish for the world, her words and pain she is causing. johnny's pain was something I was dedicated to preventing, now it is about hortense, her words, and my point of view. I do hope I create as much pain for her as she continues to create for me. (AnnetteKaye Kruse Herreid Casady Reynolds Bedwell)

annettekaye7 Jul 13, 2018

(666)

Harassment Lawsuit Jul 29, 2018

As of this date, 07/29/2018, no payment has been received from AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell as ordered by the court to us and the attorneys. This site has not been taken down as directed by the court.

Harassment Lawsuit Jul 29, 2018

Public posts still on the internet in violation of court order. contempt!

Originally shared by annettekaye bedwell
    My stalker hates it when I post dr phil quotes but this is a good one for her... today I find more criminal activity she is committing against johnny and i, both of us just shake our heads and ask "what the hell is wrong with her?" 8:54 pm @parkercandalee @dressagequeen61 @tgclparker candalee parker 4/30/1961 ammon id idaho falls id or queen creek az married to thomas g parker is still a thief and liar, and my seo work creates your shenagins to be on page 1 of google... i'm good at reaching my goals and you are well a liar a thief a criminal take dr phil's advice look to see what the hell is the matter with you???

Photo
    Shared publicly•view activity

Annettekaye bedwell's profile photo

Annettekaye bedwell
    On your google plus you reshared a post I had written about candalee parker could I possibly get you to delete them. they were back in 2015 so if you just search your page candalee parker they should pop up it would really help me if you saved the picture you liked and delete my post. thanks

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Jul 31, 2018

As of 7/31/2018, no payment has been received from AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell as ordered by the court to us and the attorneys. This site has not been taken down as directed by the court.

Harassment Lawsuit Aug 04, 2018

Annettekaye Casady (United States) | Viadeo

us.viadeo.com/en/profile/annettekaye.casady

Translate this pageAnnettekaye Casady (United States). Voir son profil professionnel sur Viadeo.

Meet people like annettekaye casady on MeetMe! https://www.meetme.com/member/22759891
    Meet annettekaye casady! Use MeetMe to make friends, meet new people, video chat and play games. It's fun, friendly and FREE!

And so true ..

annettekaye7 Aug 20, 2018

@ANONYMOUS123456891011 yes Canda that is true and all your wasted energy trying to make me look bad by lying about me is making you look bad. a dozen people are watching from my side and just shaking their heads cuz any one statement isn't bad but you go in circles and circles and people that once loved you are calling me loving me trusting me SO YOU ARE RIGHT (YOU) canda will never look good trying to make (ME) AnnetteKaye look bad.

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Aug 29, 2018

@annettekaye7 TRUTH! But who is really making who look bad! That is your occupation of degrading and slandering others. Be proud of yourself and make sure that is on your real resume! Have a great day!

Harassment Lawsuit Sep 01, 2018

@annettekaye7 I am sure they have only one side of the story which makes your comments interesting. The people who once loved me are loving a person with the same abusive personality that they have. Circles it may be but you started those circles and refuse to clean up the mess you have caused so I have every right to post my side of the story. After all, you are the one all about freedom of speech ..

Harassment Lawsuit Sep 02, 2018

@annettekaye7 And this is why you are a coward, you have to have an army to cry to, to get sympathy from, and to make it look as if you are the one being picked on! The people that once loved me have skeletons in the closets about ready to appear. I will no longer keep the secrets. I am happy that they love you; they obviously only know you long distance. I don't need to make you look bad, you have done that for years.

annettekaye7 Sep 05, 2018

@Harassment Lawsuit no CandaLee Parker no SIDE of the story they read the 350, 000 pages of evidence no SIDE at all...They read what you wrote and they still do...and YOU KEEP WRITING and it is bunk lies and funny. you just can't stop LAST WORD SYNDROME that is what abusers do they keep badgering someone till they win but with me it is about you lying about me and johnny and I come here once a day or when I get an email that you are posting I copy for the book and the courts and I respond...YOU LOVE PAGE ONE OF GOOGLE that is why you keep posting

TRUTH!

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Aug 16, 2018

It is so sad when someone continues in their journey to hurt others .. Thank you to those who have sent us emails of support and horror stories of this same woman .. We get it ..

annettekaye7 Aug 20, 2018

@ANONYMOUS123456891011 Canda YOU KNOW THAT IS A LIE no one that knows me is sending you anything remember all your "FRIENDS" that were saying bad things YOU COULDN'T PRODUCE IN COURT and I proved they were made up people??? REMEMBER the subpoenas in the court case and the evidence they proved you lying??? no one is emailing you about me treating them bad OR YOU WOULD as you said you would screen shot "The Feed" and put it here.

annettekaye7 Aug 20, 2018

@ANONYMOUS123456891011 believe it or not no one is trying to hurt you and if you would stop like I have asked 94 times in writing this entire mess would stop YOU POST I REPLY just stop yourself. YOUR BOOK in the set of 4 is up to 1000 pages (JUST COMMENTS SINCE THE COURT CASE CLOSED) 1000 pages... STOP LYING and I won't defend myself. NO ONE IS TRYING TO HURT YOU you are doing it all to your self.

Harassment Lawsuit Sep 02, 2018

@annettekaye7 I didn't need to produce them in court. You were the one making fun of a dead man. The subpoenas were quashed. Get the facts straight now! I have quit a few emails from those you have hurt. You didn't put the feed from Karl so I guess you were lying about that as well. He told my sons that he never told you that he loved you and he never speaks to you. You talk to his mama and get the sympathy card. She strokes your ego and makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. I feel bad for you!

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Sep 04, 2018

@annettekaye7 HaHa! I cannot wait to read the set of 4 .. Kudos to you! I knew that your whole live revolved around me!

Harassment Lawsuit Aug 19, 2018

Happy Sunday! Kruse Herreid Casady Reynolds Bedwell .. I count five marriages. If you would like to see the public posts about her being "Reynolds" just let me know! Obeying the laws of the land are important; I have learned that, I am slowly making amends! But if you want to throw mud, I can do that as well! I am no longer a victim of your hatred and despair and unhappiness. You did that yourself. Time to make a payment in your restitution and damages!

annettekaye7 Aug 20, 2018

@Harassment Lawsuit my name is AnnetteKaye Bedwell NEVER WAS IT REYNOLDS that is you canda you did that you stole the identities of so many people to get even with me... I HAVE NO RESTITUTION cuz I am not a criminal... Have you made your restitution payments this month? I'll ask your X-BOSS's cuz they are just a text away

annettekaye7 Aug 20, 2018

@Harassment Lawsuit There is no mud to throw Canda THAT IS WHY YOU LIE ABOUT ME you wish there was mud but since there IS NOT you create lies

Harassment Lawsuit Sep 02, 2018

@annettekaye7 Have you made your restitution yet? I will call the court! Actually, you are a criminal, you just haven't been caught yet? And how do I know that?? That is one telephone call away. Have you paid off your child support yet? Have you gotten a real job and off the food stamps? I guess the court didn't mean to send me your copy of the deferred fees and poverty list. So you lied in all of the posts on the world wide web about being the farmer's wife? Interesting and pathetic.

Harassment Lawsuit Sep 08, 2018

@annettekaye7 Please do that! I am very happy that you have relationships with them. Do they know about the crimes you have committed .. I guess the emails will have to go out to them!

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Sep 05, 2018

We do have new evidence and have proof of the "spoofing" calls. It as ALL about you! I am anxious for another court date. We do not have to view the website. We know where it is and that persons can ask you for access. In that way, you are soliciting others in your harassment and slander. I would be careful classifying my motherhood. You only think what you know to hear. You have no idea the relationship I have with my children. YOU have no idea of the vacation plans! They laughed about your writing that their dad loves you! The texts every day with them. The photos that are sent back and forth. Do you think they would tell their grandmother that they are talking to me? She banished one son for living with me. What a horrid grandmother! Of course, her son does no wrong and she will never admit to what he did and he will never admit what it did as well and BLAMED IT ALL ON ME. But that is okay. You don't have a great track record as a mother. But I would never talk about your children in any site. Your daughter asked me not to even though she doesn't not agree with your behavior. You created WOODLAND and you posted about being the "farmer's wife". You posted publicly posted HOW HAPPY YOU WERE as his wife. He signed for your legal papers. So, it was a lie, wasn't it?! You are a coward. You drive by our properties to take photos but cannot come into to speak to us. YOU threaten violence and physical harm to my family and I. All Alice did was degrade me to my children. This whole weekend was stories about their childhood with her and their father. Karl could not care for them on his own so they stayed with her. His drinking, his temper, his violence towards women. The track record that carried on in front of his children. YOU blackmailed and extorted us for MONIES for something that a horrid man cannot tell you the truth about. I am happy for the both of you. You deserve each other. You degrade my employments, my life, and my choices. AND YOU WRITE ABOUT MY DYING HUSBAND! That is PATHETIC as usual. That is being a coward! How do you know that I am an advocate? So, you do know that my farm and other activities in my life are true! Good for you! You continue in your gossip and how would we know this? So, I am glad you are having a great day!

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Sep 05, 2018

Being a tattle tale is what you do best as well .. Part of that cowardly syndrome! Please email on! We are appreciating it! Have a wonderful day! We are!

Harassment Lawsuit Sep 05, 2018

It must be wonderful to be a tattle tale; quite cowardly as well. Thank you for emailing her. Who cares about reading any of your social media. We already know what you write. Typical behavior for you! Have a wonderful day!