Brueggers Bagelstheft @ ingersoll store #3747

A May 24, 2019

As an honest employee, its my responsibility to report to report that I witnessed Candice Johnson stealing an employee's tips, Candice said "Im not giving him [censored]" as she divided it amongst the other employees. The employee she stole them from has no idea that we get and split tips, this employees name is Rashad, & I apologize Im not sure of his last name, but hes a new employee.
This is unaccepaltable as a Training General Manager. And the employees who knew about it and took the tips are just as guilty .

• Updated by Anonymous0019 · May 24, 2019

Very unprofessional environment. I can't even count how many times the managers & employees refer to each other as "[censored]" . I'm shocked this is the environment I dined in for lunch today. The workers are loud, rude and lazy. I watched people continue to take coffee pots up to the counter because no one bothered to check them. A couple of times with the creamer too, and each time the employer at the counter was rude to the customer. I believe she's the General Manager, I couldnt believe she got such an attitude with the customer.