Bristol Hippodrome — lion king
On Friday 5th October my family and I (7people)
Attend lion king 7, 30 showing.
We were sat in the grand circle third row from front it was a great view .
The temperature up there was unbearable,
People were fanning them self with bits of card which was very of putting while try to enjoy the show .
We were all so uncomfortable and over heated so much so that it completely ruined the experience for us all !
This was a present for my husbands 50th birthday which turned out to be a very unpleasant present.
We love the theatre but feel we would not like to return here again as I'm sure many others share our experience from observing people around us .
I don't usually complain but something must be done!!!
A very expensive unpleasant evening
And very upset unhappy customers.
More Bristol Hippodrome Complaints & Reviews
- Ambassador Theatre Group - Bristol Hippodrome Interview
- [Resolved] Bristol Hippodrome Aladdin - aladdin pantomime
- Bristol Hippodrome - Price of wine 
- Bristol Hippodrome - the behavior of the 2 people next to us on 14 february 2.30pm show
- Bristol Hippodrome - customer service
- Bristol Hippodrome - disturbed performance meant we left part way through
- Bristol Hippodrome - safety!
- Bristol Hippodrome - dreamboys seat reallocation
- Bristol Hippodrome - ticket price for motown the musical
- Bristol Hippodrome - vip