Brightstar ConsultancyBright Star is fake

N

Hi this is Neha Deb.I am registered with bright star consultancy.They are sending sms & there it's mentioned that " we don't need any half or full salary".But when I went over there, they have charged 250 Rs as registration fees.This incident was on the month of february.Almost 6 months gone, I haven't receive any call frm them.When I was trying to contact with them, saying" ok we are looking about this". Friends be catuious, this is a fake consultancy.Their Ph no-[protected], [protected].Their office is in park street.

• Pr
    Priyanka Nath Dec 20, 2012

Hi this is Priyanka Nath. Bright Star is a fake consultancy. They took from me 300 rupees as registration fees as they said that this has a validity of 2 years and 250 has a validity of 1 year. When i asked for a receipt, they gave a white paper with their name written ( no website or contact number). They told me to fill my name and address on it and gave it to me. They did not put any signature or stamp. When I called them sometimes they switched off after getting the call and some other times they receive and keep the phone aloof without talking or listening anything. They keep on gossiping among themselves or talk with someone else over some other phone. They have now blocked the number from which i call. Friends please do not go to this consultancy. This is totally fake. The number from which i got the call is [protected]. Their office is in Chatterjee International, 16th floor, Suite 3, Park Street.

• Ba
    Barnali Mar 04, 2013

This is Barnali Roy, registered candidate of Brightstars Placement. I had some misunderstanding with this placement cell. So I had made the complaint on 26th of Feb 2013.

But now they called me and gave me the clearification about the misunderstanding in between us also refunded my registration money of Rs. 300/-. They also promised me to provide me call for interviews without any registration fee.

So, all of my friends if anyone had read my message ...(Brightstars is a fraud)... please ignore the message. It was my misunderstanding.

And the link which I had mentioned on 27th Feb 2013. It was my fault, without consulting those people I had written my complaint. Later I heard that they had some misunderstandings, which has been solved but they have not updated.

So, Brightstars Placement I am withdrawing my complaint. At last thanx to Ms Ruhi

• Hr
    hr2014 Mar 09, 2013

please don't post post any comments in this site or forum as it has been discovered as a scam and money making racket .any company rivals are simply posting such comments to tarnish the image of the company .please refer to the link below for your kind perusal .
    http://complaintsitereview.com/tag/who-owns-complaintsboard-com/ and so on ...

any person posting such irrelevant comments on any such forum is liable for legal binding not the sites owner or the editor.

• Ri
    Riya Gupta Aug 20, 2015

With Neha Deb Because I am also a registered candidate and they provide me a lots of interview

• Mc
    McPhil Sep 01, 2016

This is Phil, i was looking for a job on craigslist when i came across Bright Star Consultancy. I dropped in my application and was called up to come for interview bring along 99 dollars for registration. Soon after arriving one lady name Amy picked me up from the lobby of the building and took me up stairs on the 4th floor. She sat me down and said her boss was coming to talk to me. Then came in one Mr John P.. He told me they will be positioning me to work in a hotel and i will be paid 13.50 dollars. But that first i had to take the fire guard training ($ 250) offered by the company. That without which they won't be able to give me a job.
    This guy tried so hard to convince me to pay the $ 250 instantly, i told him i had no money on me. He tried convincing me to go withdraw money from the ATM or go back home and get the money same day.. He ended up collecting $ 100 from me as registration and gave me a receipt that didn't carry neither the company name nor phone number, He then asked me to report back on 08/22/2016 with the requested $250.
    On monday i decided to call and notify him that i couldn't raise up the amount. He told me with a demanding voice tone that there was no turning back. so on wednesday 25, i wend there and someone claiming to be their boss attended to me and asked me to come back on wednesday 08/8/16 at 5:30pm.
    When i got there, i got the breaking news that, they were no longer at the location, and that they had done the same thing to many others, , , their address used to be 120 E 23 st between parkway ave and LEXIINGTON AVE, They are are a bunch of thieves and con men and women

• Na
    Naseeruddin0170 May 28, 2017

Bright star is a fake consultancy, i have a mail regarding job in airport, when i call that num one lady her name is riya she said me that i have shortlisted for jet airways, so next process is i have pay rs1650 in favor of om prakash for next three round of interview that amount amount is refundable, when i have paid that amount they conduct me two round and said u have seleted in interview next is your training is there for security deposit u have paid 9500 after your trainig your amount will be refund u in u r salary. after i dane payment they switch off the phone,

• In
    Inderdeep Singh Gidda Jun 03, 2017

@Naseeruddin0170 Can u give your no please

• As
    Ashok k Aug 09, 2017

@Inderdeep Singh Gidda [protected]

• Sy
    Syed Zain Sep 12, 2017

@Naseeruddin0170 hi...same thing is happening with me...they are asking me for Rs.1700...now what should i do?...any suggestion?

• Pr
    Privilege Jun 07, 2017

Bright star people situated in jallandhr are fake. They charged 5000inr from us. Given a receipt that your work will be done within 6 months. It was regarding the work permit for canada. In the beginning every was linient in talking afterwords when we use to make a call they ask for the file no. And tell will do a call back .. and since so many weeks days months years passed no one makes the call .. fraud cheat people..

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices