Bright Forest Technology / orostore online

1 Australia Review updated:

Thought I was ordering from Australia website Oroton Australia but link was Orostore Online received cheap necklace instead of wallet and bag I paid for went to enquire on link now not operational but still Bright Forest Technology took my money and had the audacity to charge me SGD. I contacted Oroton Australia and they said the order number I gave them wasn't there's website was fake. So unfair I want my money back. Don't order off that website you will be highly dissapointed. I hope ACCC gets them 😡😠😡😠😡

Ml
Apr 9, 2019

Comments

• Va
      9th of Apr, 2019

Me too! Same thing. Just contacted my bank!!

• Lo
      9th of Apr, 2019

Another site linked to Bright Forest Technology: https://www.mjartmall.com.

The site is a scam. I bought a silicone case for a TI Nspire (https://www.mjartmall.com/guerrilla-silicone-case-for-texas-instruments-ti-nspire-cxcx-cas-graphing-calculator-pink-bhrs-group-tinspirepinksc-p-257936.html) and received a "Cartier" bracelet in the mail.

Luckily I used a prepaid credit card since they didn't accept PayPal (although the site displays the PayPal symbol).

• Ah
      16th of Apr, 2019

I've fallen for this scam as well! Thought I was ordering a pair of RM Williams boots, however, I received the same knock off Cartier bracelet too. Lesson learnt if the price seems to good to be true it must be a scam!!

• Or
      17th of Apr, 2019

They've changed their webiste to http://mvipsoro.site/ now.

My wife had ordered an Oroton handbag from orostore.online and ended up with a cheap LV knockoff card holder. They've changed their facebook ad to the new address, and I've reported to facebook and Scamwatch

• Ip
      18th of Apr, 2019

Please send an email with your order summary information to support @ ipasspay.com to help us fight against credit card payment fraud.We’ll do our best to trace your order and issue a refund when it’s confirmed as a fraud.Thanks so much in advance.

******