Bright Forest Technology / guess how much I love you cot bed bedding substituted for fake cartier love bangle!

1 Singapore, United Kingdom Review updated:

Earlier in March 2019 I attempted to order a Guess How Much I Love You 4-piece cot bed sedding set at the price of £50.98 plus £10 p&p. This set was in vogue about 2/3 years ago and the price was camparable with that in the UK, except everywhere was out of stock! Initially I tried to place an order a couple of times but each time my payment was declined. I contacted my bank a couple of times and the second time they checked to see if the company was black listed, which they did not appear to be, and stayed online to authorise the payment while I placed my order. It was only today that I realised they had taken £66.31 out of my account instead of a total of £60.98!

I did check to see if I could get a refund if it failed to arrive. They also advised to check to see I get an order confirmation, which I did receive. I also received an email with a tracking number and everything appeared to be in order. That was until I checked my emails while not at home and found my order had been delivered! On arriving home I found a small padded envelope through my letterbox with the same Royal Mail tracking number! On opening the package I found a silver coloured (probably chrome plated) "Cartier" Love Bangle with coloured "stones" in a cellophane bag with the little screwdriver that are sold with these bangles. Suspicions aroused, I took it to a reputable jewellers and asked outright if it was genuine or a fake? They confirmed that it was a fake and mentioned various things that were wrong with it, which I had already researched.

I have emailed Bright Forest Technology for a few days now and each time I have had a reply. However, despite the fact that I have told them they sent the wrong item and that I received a fake product which is against the law here in the UK, as well as in Singapore, and that I want the correct item to be sent, they have stated that the item is no longer available and the bangle was sent out in error! Initially they offered me 25% compensation, which then increased to 28%, all of which I have turned down. The also had the nerve to suggest I sell the bangle or give it as a gift to a friend! I reiterated that I want a full refund including postage and would not be accepting their offer of compensation and would not insult my friends by giving them a fake product as a gift and that it was against the law to sell counterfeit/fake goods, both in the UK and Singapore. I also said that I was in touch with my bank and would be reporting them to customs. Today I received a much shorted email offering me 30% compensation!

I have been in contact with my bank, Lloyds, and they have suggested I get a letter from the jewellers confirming that the bangle is fake. Once they have received this they will issue a full refund for the amount that I paid.

The email address from this company is cs3

An
Mar 29, 2019

Comments

• Ti
      Apr 01, 2019

We are in the same boat, I ordered some bags for my vacuum and I think I will receive the same stupid bracelet...or nothing. And they also overcharged my card.

Visa told me I have to wait about 20 days then I will be able to contest the transaction.
    I got an order number but I lost it because I never received an email after I made the order.

I knew something was wrong so I tried to contact them to cancel the order but they never replied.

How do you get in touch with these scammers?

Apr 02, 2019

@Tiguy I'm sorry to hear that. It ppears that there are quite a few people already who have been deceived by this company! At least if you do receive the bracelet you can then take it to a jewellers for them to clarify whether it is genuine or not. If you ask them for written confirmation then contact your bank again, they will email you so that you can send them a copy of this document. They should then be able to give you a refund. I'm with Lloyds and they haven't said it will take 20 days. It's usually less than this. On the other hand, if they don't get the money back from the seller you might not get anything back anyway! This happened to me when I bought some items while in India that were then posted out to me. These were damaged and I provided photos but because the company refused toissue a refund, there was nothing Lloyds could do. I lost nearly £300 on that transaction!

With regard to contacting them, firstly, have you looked in your junk mail for the order confirmation? The other alternative is to go on their website and contact them via their contact us form which is usually at the bottom the the page.

Apr 04, 2019

@AndreaNJ 5 minutes after I made the order I sent message directly from their website because I wanted to cancel the order, I never received a reply of course, and I never received an order confirmation. Since my purchases are supposed to be covered by VISA, I'm just waiting.

• Ip
      Apr 10, 2019

@Tiguy Please send an email with your order summary information to support @ ipasspay.com to help us fight against credit card payment fraud.We’ll do our best to trace your order and issue a refund when it’s confirmed as a fraud.Thanks so much in advance.

Customer Email:
    Shopping Website:
    Order AMT*:
    Order Date:

May 03, 2019

@ipp_support Stop spamming

• Ip
      Apr 05, 2019

Please send an email with your order summary information to [protected]@ipasspay.com to help us fight against credit card payment fraud.We’ll do our best to trace your order and issue a refund when it’s confirmed as a fraud.Thanks so much in advance.

Customer Email:
    Shopping Website:
    Order AMT*:
    Order Date:

Apr 17, 2019

I ordered boots from Bright Forest Technologies and their website is now down and no response to the emails I sent them and I paid through ipass pay - what a scam! I am trying to resolve this with ipass pay before reporting this to my credit card company as a FRAUD and writing about both ipass pay and Bright Forest Technologies on the Better Business Bureau!