Brian Frolich / Data KingSCAM ALERT

I worked for this company. The leads first worked by his loan mod scam company and debt company. Than cherry picked and resold. The attorney Daniel Fox was recently shut down. Brian's loan modification group now operating under a differant name preys on homeowners that are loosing their homes. They promise to help for a fee and they do nothing. The company is completely fraudulent and I am dedicated to getting all the relevent information to the proper authorities to protect the next potential victim. If any attorney or the AG would like to speak with me personally I can be reached at [protected]

usloanmodnegotiator May 05, 2009

Data King is horrible! Brian Froelich is a crook...

usloanmodnegotiator May 05, 2009

Recently shut down! I heard the AG has finally caught up with them.

Usa modify May 05, 2009

I purchased leads from Brian Frolich. I was told they would meet a criteria of loan amount, interest rate and income. I was lucky to get a home owner. I can deal with bad leads but to spend 2500 and then be treated like your business is meaningless makes it that much worse. I was never issued replacement leads and this guy was nasty. I would call the white pages before spending a dime with Data King or any name this man hide behind.

usloanmodnegotiator May 18, 2009

I was promised replacement leads from this clown. They were worse than the leads they were supposed to replace!

usa modify Aug 02, 2009

Where is this guy doing business now? Didnt the AG shut him down. HOw low can you get stealing from people that are loosing their homes. I bet he would have his mother turn tricks for a feww dollars. Did you ever happen to see he can not spell. If you look this guy up he didnt even graduate HS. I heard he paid to have a ged test exam passed for him. Ps this guy is dirt

• Br
    BRIAN FROELICH Nov 14, 2009

THIS IS ALL LIES GRAUDATED HIGH SCHOOL AND FOUR YEAR DEGREE FROM COLLEGE ALSO . KEEP IT UP ONLY MAKES ME STRONGER

• Th
    The DataKing Apr 06, 2011

Hi All - Please keep in mind no affiliation with The Data King.com a B2B Leads supplier in the UK - just an unlucky coincidence.