Brian/Bryan Merkle/Markel a.k.a. Alex Markle a.k.a Alexander Markle a.k.a Matthew Markle.He is a professional scammer with a long history

J

He walks around as a pastor of the Church of Divine Freedom (internet degree) along with his collection of rings and his overinflated ego. This man is a professional scammer with a long history of taking advantage of people. He is a criminal. He does not take care of the vulnerable, he takes advantage of them.

He was working as the “owner” of the Ottawa Freedom Centre in Vanier although his name is not anywhere on record. He has taken my retired parent (a volunteer founding member at the centre) for over $8000.00 (close to $9000.00 due to legal costs) in a sly credit card scheme that he “sucked” my parent into. My parent was in Court proceedings trying to get some money back but the OFC was uncooperative, combative even fraudulent in their claims to the court in order to get out of paying what they owe. Even introducing false witnesses at the last minute. Just before a judgment could be made to repay the money, he dissolved the corporation to again avoid being held responsible.

Brian Markle is a professional scam artist. He has security cameras everywhere around him as he fears the people he has ripped off before. He is a master manipulator and needs to be identified publicly for his repeated scrupulous actions.

As the court system failed to help us bring him down, our only option now is to warn the public as to avoid another vulnerable person being taken advantage of by this cockroach.
My parent did a lot of good in the community, helped countless people and this is the payback for her dedication. The loss comes from her minimal retirement fund. Thanks Brian!

Beware of all dealings with him and his accomplice Jon D’aout.

willingtohelp Apr 10, 2021

He shrouds himself behind many faces and scams. He will solicit others on the promise of money and favors. Meanwhile, these people are duped into doing things that are questionable while Markle profits from it. As a former person who worked along side him I was consistently dealing with the fallout of his activities. So it is time for me to reveal my identity so Markle knows who is behind the facts and the truth. My name is Trevor Goble and I have graduated from a college Business Program. Learned a lot and where I made mistakes.

I met Markle and funded a business venture (RDI Model and Talent) and it was going okay (at first) but that came crashing down only after losing $50, 000 in investments and signed credit. I manage to make arrangements to most of the creditors. I have satisfied most creditors but there are still a few but it is being dealt with despite RDI closing but never bankrupt.

I later help a mother and daughter sue Brian Markle and on the strength of the evidence the won. It wasn't about the money but to get it on record what Markle did and he admitted to it is a joint submission.

Brian Markle goes by many names to conceal what he has done and when the assumed name is looked up on the internet not of the scam reports show up. I would love to hear your story and if I can I will absolutely help you get justice either criminally or civilly or both. If one wants to call me you can at six one three seven zero seven six three zero nine. It is an online based phone but it will take messages. If you feel uncomfortable speak you can send me an email at tmgoble at mail dot com.

willingtohelp Apr 03, 2021

On last thing, if he hasn't been convicted or found not guilty while there is pending charges this means he is on bail and his actions may be a breach of that bail

willingtohelp Feb 28, 2021

Firstly his name is Brian Markle and he has been charged by Ottawa Police for sexual assault. They are also looking at him for various crimes including impersonation and fraud

willingtohelp Feb 28, 2021

If anyone wants the help contact [email protected]

ialsoknowhim Apr 03, 2021

@willingtohelp I emailed this person last month and didn't get an answer so I'd be highly suspect of their motives.

ialsoknowhim Feb 24, 2021

this is relevant to all of our interests.

ialsoknowhim Feb 27, 2021

@ialsoknowhim Whether this is true or not, who knows. But it's about him so it's relevant.

ialsoknowhim Feb 24, 2021

Where do I even begin?
    He's obsessed with 'agreements' and 'contracts' and very cleverly words them so that you violate them, all hell will rain down on you but if he breaks your confidentiality, nothing happens and he gets away with doing so.
    There are always two sets of rules; one for him and one for everyone else.

He always has to be the victim. Even he himself is doing the screwing over.
    Even when others call him on his crap, he just can't accept it and somehow the victim "oh poor me".

Excuse me while I play a sad song on the world's tiniest violin.

Yes, he is a pastor. I can verify that.

Idoknowhim Jan 26, 2019

Brian you know what you are doing and I would suggest stop. You tried to scam my daughter...now you got my attention

Idoknowhim Jan 26, 2019

Contact the Ottawa Police fraud division this a police report open (OPS Report # 19-21503). The more that steps forward the stronger the case against him. Currently there is now an open investigation through C.U. in Ottawa with the radio station and O.D.S.P. is also investigating. Remember when you file your complaint you may walk away empty but believe me patience is the key.

Yes Brian Markle I know who you are

Idoknowhim Dec 22, 2018

@Idoknowhim The Police know who you are and they are investigating

Idoknowhim Dec 22, 2018

@Idoknowhim Brian Markle, 41, fraud use of credit card, withdrawn; obtain credit by fraud, withdrawn; fraud, two months in jail, three years probation; six charges of fraud, two months in jail concurrent, three years probation concurrent; failure to comply with probation, two months in jail concurrent, three years probation concurrent;

ialsoknowhim Feb 27, 2021

@Idoknowhim Are they still investigating? I really wish they'd hurry up. He's only going to look for another mark and try this all over again.

Idoknowhim Dec 22, 2018

If anyone wants facts and to really put him in jail contact me and I will tell about this person. You don't know the half of it

ialsoknowhim Apr 03, 2021

@Idoknowhim I wish I could just sue him and be done with it but sadly seeing someone on ODSP will get you exactly $0.

For someone so concerned about his own mental health, he sure doesn't give a [censored] about anyone else's.