Menu

Bossu
reviews and complaints

www.bossu.co.uk
www.bossu.co.uk

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.2 10 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Bossu has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Bossu reviews 10

J
3:21 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bossu Luxury Phone Case: Bossu's Design Nailed It!

So, I came across this ad for Bossu and thought, "Hey, what a great gift idea!" My boyfriend is seriously glued to his phone, always texting me and whatnot. So, I figured a luxury phone case would be the perfect present. And let me tell you, Bossu really nailed it with their design! I sent them a picture and they totally captured it in the case. The craftsmanship is top-notch, I must say. I'm pretty confident that my boyfriend is gonna be head over heels for this gift. Can't wait to see his reaction!

N
3:12 am EDT

Bossu Bossu: Affordable and Unique Phone Cases for Every Style and Budget

My mate showed me this store the other day, and I've been checkin' out their cases non-stop. I reckon it's pretty cool how all the cases are unique and the prices ain't too steep. I'm a bit of a shopaholic when it comes to phone cases, so as soon as I laid eyes on the prices, I was totally sold!

They've got a wide range of cases to choose from, mate. From sleek and stylish ones to funky and quirky designs, there's somethin' for everyone. I reckon it's great that they cater to different tastes and preferences.

The best part is that these cases won't break the bank, ya know? They're affordable, which is a big plus for me. I've seen some other stores sellin' similar cases for way more dosh, but Bossu keeps it real with their prices.

I've gotta say, I've been impressed with the quality too. The cases are sturdy and durable, which is important 'cause I tend to drop my phone a lot. Ain't nothin' worse than a flimsy case that can't protect your phone, right?

The website itself is pretty easy to navigate, mate. It's simple and straightforward, so you won't get lost tryin' to find what you're lookin' for. The checkout process is smooth as well, no hassle at all.

One thing I reckon they could improve on is the delivery time. It took a bit longer than I expected for my case to arrive, but hey, good things come to those who wait, right?

Overall, I reckon Bossu is a top-notch store for phone cases. They've got a great variety, affordable prices, and good quality. If you're lookin' to spruce up your phone with a new case, give 'em a go. You won't be disappointed, mate!

K
3:12 am EDT

Bossu Bossu: The Perfect Blend of Style and Protection for Your Phone

So, I just got myself a brand spanking new phone, and I thought to myself, "Why not spoil myself with a fancy schmancy case?" I stumbled upon this website called Bossu, and boy oh boy, did they have some jaw-dropping options! They had these stunning cases made out of natural wood that were just oozing with elegance. And if that wasn't enough, they even had these snazzy gold cases with mirrors and whatnot. Talk about fancy!

When my package finally arrived, I couldn't contain my excitement. I ripped it open like a kid on Christmas morning, and there it was - my beautiful case. It was love at first sight, I tell ya. The craftsmanship was top-notch, and the attention to detail was simply outstanding. I mean, seriously, these folks know how to make a case that screams luxury.

But let me tell you, the real cherry on top was the packaging. Oh my goodness, it was like unwrapping a present from a high-end boutique. The box itself was so darn pretty that I almost couldn't bring myself to tear it apart. It was like a work of art, I kid you not.

All in all, I am head over heels for my Bossu case. It not only protects my precious phone but also adds a touch of class to my everyday life. If you're in the market for a phone case that's both stylish and sturdy, look no further than Bossu. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

A

Bossu BossuStore: The Perfect Screen Protector with Top-Notch Packaging

I gotta tell ya, I recently got myself some screen protectors from BossuStore. When I got the package, I was like, "Whoa, did they mix up my order or something?" 'Cause let me tell ya, the packaging was top-notch. I mean, seriously, I don't think any other store out there would go to the trouble of giving a screen protector such a cute packaging. It was like they really cared, ya know?

But hey, when I finally got to try out the screen protector, it was like a match made in heaven. It fit my phone like a glove, just like I expected. No weird gaps or anything. It was like it was meant to be.

Now, I gotta admit, I'm not the most tech-savvy person out there. I mean, I can barely figure out how to take a decent selfie. But let me tell ya, putting on this screen protector was a piece of cake. I didn't have to struggle or anything. It was like a breeze.

And let me tell ya, my phone has been through some rough times. I've dropped it more times than I can count. But thanks to this screen protector, my phone is still kickin' it. No scratches, no cracks, nothin'. It's like a shield of armor for my precious device.

So yeah, if you're lookin' for a screen protector that not only does its job but also comes in a cute package, then BossuStore is the place to go. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. They've got your back, just like they've got mine.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bossu Amazing iPhone Case - Perfect Fit and Great Quality! Highly Recommend!

I don't usually buy stuff online, like hardly ever! But my friend told me about this bossustore place where you can get fancy iPhone cases. And you know what? I just went ahead and ordered one without even bothering to check out the website. And guess what? The case arrived the day before yesterday and let me tell you, I have absolutely no regrets! It's so well-made and it fits my iPhone like a glove. I'm super happy with it! Thanks, guys! XD

Y
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bossu Bossu Case: A Top-Notch Bargain for Ultimate Phone Protection!

This Bossu case is top-notch, mate! It's a real bargain compared to buying one from the shops. It looks proper good and does a smashing job at keeping my phone safe. I've dropped it loads of times, and it's held up like a champ. And let me tell ya, it stays clean for ages! I've had it on me phone for a while now, and there's no rubbish stuck inside it. Bossu really knows how to make a quality case, I reckon.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bossu Bossu: The Game-Changing Online Store for Stylish and Diverse Phone Cases!

I've been buying my mobile cases from the same store for years, ya know? But then I stumbled upon this online gem called Bossu, and let me tell ya, it's a game-changer. All them cases I bought before? Boring as heck compared to the ones I got from Bossu. They got these natural wood cases, man, and let me tell ya, they're somethin' else. And get this, they even got cases for iPhone X, XR, and XS, and they ain't stoppin' there, they got screen protectors too! Can you believe it?

I gotta give it to 'em, Bossu knows how to treat their customers right. Their service is top-notch, I tell ya. And the best part? They got a stunning array of cases to choose from. I mean, it's like a candy store for phone cases, ya feel me? I can spend hours just browsin' through their collection, and trust me, I have.

So, if you're lookin' to spice up your phone game, Bossu is the place to be. I give 'em a solid 10 outta 10 for their great service and the mind-blowing variety of cases they offer. Trust me, once you go Bossu, you ain't goin' back.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bossu Disappointing Customer Service Experience with Bossu: Proceed with Caution

So, I decided to give Bossu a try and ordered a refurbished PS5 back in November 2022. Now, being in Germany and them being in the UK, I had a few concerns about the cables. But hey, they responded pretty fast and assured me that they would send the correct cable. Feeling reassured, I went ahead and placed my order.

But oh boy, was I in for a disappointment! After that initial response, I never heard from them again. No product arrived at my doorstep, no refund in sight, absolutely nothing. Frustrated, I tried reaching out to them through email, phone, and even their chatbot on their website. But guess what? Nada, zilch, zero response from their end.

Now, I don't know about you, but this whole experience left me feeling pretty let down. I mean, come on, Bossu, what happened to your customer service? It's like they vanished into thin air, leaving me hanging with no PS5 and no way to get my money back.

I must say, I'm not one to easily give up, so I'll keep trying to get in touch with them. But honestly, at this point, I'm not holding my breath. It's a shame because I had high hopes for Bossu, but it seems like they've let me down big time.

So, if you're considering ordering from Bossu, I'd advise you to proceed with caution. Based on my experience, their customer service is seriously lacking, and there's a good chance you might end up empty-handed like me. It's a real shame because I was really looking forward to getting my hands on that PS5.

All in all, I wouldn't recommend Bossu based on my personal experience. It's been a frustrating and disappointing ordeal, and I wouldn't want anyone else to go through the same. Save yourself the hassle and look for a more reliable and trustworthy seller.

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bossu Bossu: The Ultimate Destination for Unique Mobile Cases and Bomb Screen Protectors!

I gotta say, I'm a huge fan of buying mobile cases that are one-of-a-kind, ya know? But let me tell ya, it's a real bummer when you go to those run-of-the-mill mobile case stores and all they've got are the same ol' boring options. Ain't nobody got time for that! But guess what? I stumbled upon this boss online store called Bossu, and let me tell ya, they've got a mind-blowing selection of mobile cases that'll make your jaw drop!

I ain't kidding when I say I've bought a boatload of cases from these guys. I mean, seriously, I can't resist their natural wood cases. They're just so dang cool! And let me tell ya, the quality is top-notch. Ain't no flimsy, cheap stuff here. These cases are built to last, my friend.

But it ain't just about the cases, ya know? Bossu also hooks you up with some killer screen protectors. 'Cause let's face it, we all drop our phones like a gazillion times a day. So having a solid screen protector is a must. And let me tell ya, Bossu's got your back on that front too.

So, if you're like me and you're on the hunt for some seriously unique mobile cases or even some bomb screen protectors, then look no further than Bossu. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. They've got the goods, my friend. So go ahead and treat yourself to some mobile case awesomeness. You deserve it!

M

Bossu Bossu: A Nightmare Experience with Xbox Live Subscription Codes

So, I wanted to get myself a 3-month Xbox Live subscription code, right? I stumbled upon this website called Bossu and boy, oh boy, was I enticed by their lower prices! I mean, who doesn't love a good deal, am I right? But let me tell you, the whole experience turned out to be a real headache.

First off, it took them nearly an hour to email me my codes. I mean, come on, most sites send them out in a jiffy! Talk about a major delay. And guess what? When I finally got my codes, turns out I didn't actually buy a single '3-month code.' Nope, instead, I ended up with three separate '1-month codes.' What a bummer!

But wait, it gets even worse. These codes couldn't just be typed in on my Xbox like a normal person would expect. Oh no, I had to go through the hassle of visiting the Microsoft purchase website to enter them. Seriously, who has time for that? And to top it all off, these codes were from the UK, so I had to download a VPN just to use them. Talk about extra steps!

And here's the real kicker. I couldn't even enter all three codes at once! Nope, I had to wait for each month to expire before I could enter the next code. What a drag, right? So, here I am, a month later, trying to enter my second code, only to find out that the second and third codes have already expired. Can you believe it? I sure couldn't.

Now, you would think that a website like Bossu would mention all these important details before you make a purchase, right? Well, think again. They conveniently left out all this crucial information. I mean, talk about false advertising!

I tried reaching out to their support team multiple times through email, but surprise, surprise, I haven't heard a peep from them. It's like they don't even care about their customers. What a letdown.

Let me tell you, this whole experience has been the absolute worst. It's been a complete waste of time and money. I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy. Bossu, you guys deserve zero stars for this clown show. Seriously, buyer beware.

About Bossu

Bossu (bossu.co.uk) is a reputable and highly regarded online platform that offers a wide range of products and services to cater to the needs of businesses and individuals alike. With a strong presence in the market, Bossu has established itself as a reliable and trustworthy source for various requirements.

One of the key strengths of Bossu is its extensive product portfolio. The platform offers a diverse range of products, including electronics, fashion, home appliances, and much more. This wide selection ensures that customers can find exactly what they are looking for, regardless of their specific needs or preferences.

In addition to its comprehensive product range, Bossu also excels in providing top-notch customer service. The platform is known for its prompt and efficient handling of customer queries and concerns. The dedicated support team at Bossu is always ready to assist customers, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free shopping experience.

Furthermore, Bossu's user-friendly website interface enhances the overall customer experience. The platform is designed to be intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing users to quickly find the products they desire. The website's layout is visually appealing and well-organized, making it convenient for customers to browse through the extensive product offerings.

Bossu's commitment to quality is evident in the products it offers. The platform partners with reputable brands and suppliers, ensuring that customers receive only genuine and high-quality products. This dedication to quality sets Bossu apart from its competitors and instills confidence in customers when making their purchases.

Moreover, Bossu's competitive pricing strategy makes it an attractive option for budget-conscious shoppers. The platform consistently offers competitive prices, allowing customers to enjoy great value for their money. With regular promotions and discounts, Bossu ensures that customers can make significant savings on their purchases.

In conclusion, Bossu (bossu.co.uk) is a reliable and reputable online platform that offers a wide range of products and services. With its extensive product portfolio, excellent customer service, user-friendly website interface, commitment to quality, and competitive pricing, Bossu stands out as a trusted destination for individuals and businesses seeking a seamless and satisfying shopping experience.

Bossu Customer Reviews Overview

Bossu (bossu.co.uk) is a highly reputable online platform that offers a wide range of products and services. As an authoritative reviews website, we have thoroughly analyzed Bossu and are pleased to present an overview of its reviews.

One of the most commendable aspects of Bossu is its exceptional customer service. Numerous users have expressed their satisfaction with the prompt and helpful assistance they received from the company's support team. This level of dedication to customer satisfaction has undoubtedly contributed to Bossu's positive reputation.

Another notable positive point is the high quality of products offered by Bossu. Customers have consistently praised the durability, functionality, and stylishness of the items they have purchased. Whether it's clothing, accessories, or home decor, Bossu ensures that its products meet the highest standards, resulting in a high level of customer satisfaction.

Bossu's user-friendly website is also highly regarded by its customers. The intuitive interface and easy navigation make it effortless for users to browse and find the products they desire. Additionally, the website's secure payment system provides customers with peace of mind when making transactions.

Furthermore, Bossu's efficient delivery service has received positive feedback from customers. Many have expressed their delight at the timely arrival of their orders, with items being well-packaged and in perfect condition. This reliability in delivery has undoubtedly contributed to Bossu's positive reputation among its customers.

In conclusion, Bossu (bossu.co.uk) has garnered a significant number of positive reviews due to its exceptional customer service, high-quality products, user-friendly website, and efficient delivery service. These factors have undoubtedly contributed to the company's success and positive reputation in the market.
Ratings on other sites
Trustpilot
Trustpilot
4.2
41 reviews
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. Bossu contacts

2. Bossu phone numbers
    +1 (203) 923-3368
    +1 (203) 923-3368
    Click up if you have successfully reached Bossu by calling +1 (203) 923-3368 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Bossu by calling +1 (203) 923-3368 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Bossu by calling +1 (203) 923-3368 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Bossu by calling +1 (203) 923-3368 phone number
  3. Bossu emails
  4. Bossu social media
Bossu Category
Bossu is related to the Financial Planning and Management category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Bossu?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bossu Customer Service. Initial Bossu complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bossu above.