Bob Evans Restaurants — service
My boyfriend and were very disappointed with our service here. We ordered the down home country fried steak and our server asked us how we wanted our steak done? Clearly he didn't know the menu, because there is no option on how to cook a country fried steak.
Our server never offered us a bread choice to go with our meal... He later remembered and then never brought it to us. He never checked on us once, never asked if we wanted dessert or offered the soup $5 special. I had to do that myself at the register. He handed us the check and that was it.
It was very frustrating and the dinner wasnt what we had hoped for as far as service was concerned... But at least the food was outstanding as always.
As long as the server daniel is there, we may just go patronize another be. Sorry, but our visit was awkward with this server and not what we want to experience again.
Jennifer sullivan [protected]
More Bob Evans Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Bob Evans - I have never been this unhappy at my job before 
- Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Family Size - a million black specks of something is in this product and it is not pepper. 
- Bob Evans - service 
- Bob Evans Farms - bob evans macaroni and cheese 
- Bob Evans Restaurant - bad customer service 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - manager and food service
- Bob Evans - fraud and scam 
- Bob Evans Farms - bob evans family size macaroni and cheese
- Bob Evans Farms - not receiving order as given waitress 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - restaurant was very dirty