Bob Evans Restaurantsservice

J Jan 12, 2020 Review updated:

My boyfriend and were very disappointed with our service here. We ordered the down home country fried steak and our server asked us how we wanted our steak done? Clearly he didn't know the menu, because there is no option on how to cook a country fried steak.
Our server never offered us a bread choice to go with our meal... He later remembered and then never brought it to us. He never checked on us once, never asked if we wanted dessert or offered the soup $5 special. I had to do that myself at the register. He handed us the check and that was it.
It was very frustrating and the dinner wasnt what we had hoped for as far as service was concerned... But at least the food was outstanding as always.
As long as the server daniel is there, we may just go patronize another be. Sorry, but our visit was awkward with this server and not what we want to experience again.
Jennifer sullivan [protected]

• Um is not an answer! Jan 14, 2020

Perhaps your server was new. Perhaps he came from a family where there was no such thing as country fried steak.

Perhaps he thought he had to ask because the last restaurant he was at refused to cook anything rare.