Bloomexdead flowers

B Review updated:

I purchased three dozen roses to be delivered on Valentines Day. When they arrivede, several of the roses were broken and most of them were black. It was obvious that they had frozen. So far I have made numerous attempts to contact Bloomex, with no response. I will be contacting my credit card company to try to get a refund...

Mar 06, 2008

My two children who live in istanbul and thompson manitoba had both ordered from bloomex to have flowers delivered to my office for my 49th birthday. one order arrived one day early and the flowers were not only dead, but I found out my daughter had ordered and paid for a larger number of flowers than what was received. the next day an order arrived from my son and his wife in instanbul. these flowers were so dead they fell apart as I tried to removed them from the box. I immediately called the bloomex number and to my surprise, got no satisfaction from them. after a lot of calls and complaints they told me they would have someone pick them up and the money would be refunded to my kids.

Well, to date the flowers have yet to be picked up and the money has not been credited to my kids visas.

I have spread the word for all who I know not to order flowers from bloomex. I also reported them to bbb and found out that I was one of many dozens of reports to the bbb and the company has not responded to any of the complaints.

• M
      Mar 20, 2008

I sent bloomex flowers to my sister to celebrate the birth of my new nephew. the flowers received were dead and not the flowers I sent. I have been in contact with bloomex to have the issue resolved for over a month (luckily my sister took a picture of the flowers when they were received so we had proof). the company has offered to replace the flowers or to credit my credit card, but only after collecting the dead flowers for a $9.99 charge... excuse me!
    I ordered my wedding flowers from bloomex and have numerous sleepless nights because of this incident.

Feb 22, 2019

@Monica amen to that.

• C
      Mar 24, 2008

This company should be run out of town on a rail!
    I placed an order on march 17/08 for delivery on march 21/08. it was not delivered, but I got an email telling me it was delivered on march 20/08, that would have been great, but it's not true. the confirmation email also stated their agent in kelowna, british columbia delivered to my order destination of morinville, alberta! I think they need a map of canada as well, duh!
    I think someone should pay them a visit - if I could I would!!
    Why do canadians put up with so much crap!!??

Mar 29, 2008
    Bloomex - Use at your own risk!
    bloomex.ca/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=47

Read their terms of use. it states that you use them at your own risk!!!

Terms of use -

Services and conditions of use
    As part of our service, we agree to provide you with information and other services that we may decide to offer, subject to the terms of this agreement. upon notice published through the service, we may modify this agreement at any time. you agree and continue to agree to use our services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the policies and guidelines outlined below. please note that you will be referred to as 'customer' in this agreement.
    Rules for online conduct
    By using the service, you agree that you will not attempt to undermine the integrity of this web site.
    Limitation of liability and warranty
    Customer agrees that use of the service is entirely at customer's own risk. services are provided 'as is, ' without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any warranty for information, services, uninterrupted access, or products provided through or in connection with the service, including without limitation the software licensed to the customer and the results obtained through the service. specifically, we disclaim any and all warranties, including without limitation: 1) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy or content of information, products or services; and 2) any warranties of title or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
    This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. customer specifically acknowledges the service is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other customers or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with customer.
    Neither the service nor any of its agents, affiliates or content providers shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of use of the service or inability to gain access to or use the service or out of any breach of any warranty. customer hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the service. we are not responsible for late deliveries caused by acts of god (weather conditions, storms, hurricanes, earth quakes, etc...) and no refunds will be issued for these reasons.
    Trademarks
    All trademarks appearing on the service are trademarks of their respective owners.

Mar 29, 2008

These are the owners of bloomex - the info includes phone numbers and email addresses.

Domain florist-ottawa. ca

Fax
    Email [protected]@idirect.com

• G
      Jun 02, 2008

I have also had trouble with a non delivery from Bloomex. As I live in the UK and my friend is in BC Canada, I checked online to find a local company to deliver flowers for her birthday-unfortunately not Googling them first to see the complaints against them!
    Several emails later-with no response! and obviously not wanting to phone from the UK, I checked their website again and discovered their online 'chat' facility. I sent a message stating that I was refering my case to Visa if I did not get a refund and received a reply immediately-informing me the 'manager' would be reviewing the situation.
    I have now received a full refund.

Jun 04, 2008

Since I was going to be out of town for the days immediately preceding mother's day, I ordered flowers for my mom on april 30. when I googled "florists, penticton bc, bloomex was one of the first ones to come up. I chose a bouquet and ordered the flowers be delivered on the day before mother's day. she received the flowers the day after mother's day and they were half dead and flattened, some broken. we were both surprised that the flowers had come from a vancouver florist and had been shipped by truck to penticton, a 6 hour drive away. when she told me, I contacted bloomex by e-mail through their website and waited. when I received no response I had my mom e-mail me pictures of the damaged bouquet and I forwarded them on to bloomex with another message. again no response. I phoned them and, of course, got voice mail saying they would call back in 24 hours. 48 hours later still no response, so I e-mailed again and phoned again. after the may long weekend I received an e-mail apologizing and stating that they would replace the flowers. a week and a half later, when she still had not received the replacement flowers, I e-mailed again, then I called again - then I called again. finally a representative called and said they hadn't sent the 2nd bouquet because I hadn't responded to their e-mail. I pointed out that np where in their message did it say that I was to respond, it simply said they were replacing the flowers. period.

Yesterday I got an e-mail from my mom saying the replacement bouquet had arrived. it is half the size of the original and when she unwrapped it most of the petals fell off the flowers and some were actually rotten. when I contacted bloomex they said that when the first order was unsatisfactory I had the option to reorder or obtain a refund. no one offered me this option. they now refuse to refund my money.

Bloomex mgmt has posted on other websites saying that their competitors post all these complaints - well I am not a competitor - my confirmation number was 805669 - I am just one of the many people bloomex has not served satisfactorily. I strongly urge people not to deal with them, they are unscrupulous!

• G
      Jun 10, 2008

My son is traveling overseas & send me flowers for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived early, which was okay. But they were moldy & the roses fell off the stems when I tried to pick them up. I took pictures & emailed them to Bloomex. To date - no response! I would not recommend using this company!

Jul 09, 2008

I have never had such a terrible experience with a company in my life. bloomex delivered flowers 5 days late and dead. when I phoned for customer service, all I got was an operator who said they couldn't do anything about it. I sent e-mails galore! phone calls daily. I finally insisted that the operators contact their head office and tell them to contact me. they never phoned me. this has gone for over a month. had to take pictures of the dead flowers. then they sat on the recipients front porch for 2 weeks to be picked up by bloomex at a cost to me again. then I had to fight with the company to give me my money back. do not, do not, do not ever purchase from bloomex. you will only be disappointed. shame on the people who work for and own bloomex. e-mail everyone you know about this company. we need to get the word out.

Aug 01, 2008

Absolutely horrible. wish I would have listened to these complaints prior to placing an order. I am now going to await my refund and will file suit against them. not only did my friend in the hospital never receive her flowers... they kept telling me that they were "investigating" the order. the order was already 3 days late at that point. I am livid! went back to my old trusted friends at ftd.com who never let me down!!! what was I thinking to try to change?! do not I repeat do not order from this company. you will not get anyone on the phone and no one calls back and you can only leave messages online or on phone or text back and forth with a rude "live operator"... not sure how they're still in business, but I will contact the bbb and attorney generals office in regard. I can't believe how horrible this "company" is!!!

• L
      Sep 04, 2008

I have been trying for over 3 months to get a refund for the dead, moldy flowers that were delivered to my Mom on Mother's Day. I sent photos of the dead flowers to the company, but they have since ignored me. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, but unfortunately there is nothing they can do and the company keeps ignoring them too. Does anyone know what else can be done? I'm so livid that this company stays in business with such poor business practices and absolutely no customer support!

• L
      Oct 23, 2008

Wow, I thought I was the only one who was frustrated with Bloomex. Here is my story-ordered flowers early on Oct. 21st for my daughter as she was due home from surgery. I order 6 red roses, 6 white roses, a teddy bear, and much to my surprise I had to pay for the vase. Order was nearly $80.00. I was told they would average the cost for the red and white roses as they sold them as groups of red or white. Said the order would be there on the 21st. Did not arrive that day-that evening I started trying the website, but it was closed. Next day got on the chat line, they said the flowers would be sent-later that day -I even got a call from the manager in Ottawa saying he was checking it out. I called my daughter, she said she had just got them-she did not sound very happy. I asked if she liked the roses, she said she got daisies, very cheap arrangement, and was surprised as we always send nice flowers. Got on the website again, they said they would send the roses the next day. Which is today, called my daughter, she got 3 roses and some lilies. She said the whole arrangement is pretty pathetic. Got on the web again, said I wanted a refund as they had promised the roses, did not get them and what was going on. The said they had delivered twice and the order was closed. I asked my daughter for pictures, I am taking it up with Visa

Oct 29, 2008

Even I too, a florist, have learned my buyer beware lesson from bloomex.
    We have no wire service such as ftd for precisely this reason. large volume call centres and websites can't possibly do the same job a professional florist can.
    We usually contact a florist directly by phone & email and pay by visa. this seems to be the most reliable way to ensure a timely delivery of a good product. I have never had a problem doing it this way.
    One of my newer staff members sent an order with bloomex to help one of our customers get flowers to ontario (it came up first on google and she did not shop around I guess).
    I have been given the run around for a week now on a non delivery. I was offered a resend which does no good as the recipient is no longer in that location (it was for a graduation ceremony) or cancellation at a charge of $25.00. now I have to dispute it with my credit card company. I feel that these guys are running nothing more than a scam.
    I will never use a wire or internet service again.
    From now on all my business goes to small florists in actual retail shops.
    Thanks for sharing your stories, i'm glad i'm not the only person to be ripped off by these guys, and I hope these guys get what's coming to them. failure.

Oct 31, 2008

Bloomex was completely indifferent to my requests for service and for an answer to my fundamental question of: "Do you intend to deliver the flowers I ordered and paid for?".

I had to badger them for a "I'll get back to you" response on at least three occasions. Weeks passed...no answer or action and clearly no interest in refunding my $52 dollars that they had promptly processed the day after my order. They do that well!

No excuses for Bloomex. Order from them at your peril.

I had to dispute the charge through my credit card company to get my money back. I did.

Bad. Really bad.

Nov 08, 2008

To all bloomex customers that placed an order with bloomex in the past
    5 months,

I am an ex operator for bloomex, I am the operator that placed your order
    For flowers or a gift basket. you are entitled to a small refund with bloomex,
    There is a glitch in the system and you will notice that I asked you for your
    Credit card information before giving you the total of your order, the reason
    For this is that the price increases after the order has been confirmed.
    The following is a note from the manager of bloomex angela, all operators
    Were instructed to do as her letter requested.

This is how bloomex works, please read the following especially #4. which explains why we should not give a total till after the credit card goes threw...!!!

Hi everyone!

A few things ;

1. credit card security codes. must be asked for, when you are taking the number over the phone, we are finding a lot of orders stay in pending when they could have just been paid for.
    It is because the security code was not put in. please remember.

2. vase and card combo. this is not an order we can send out by itself. the vase is large and with 3 roses in it, it is not pretty! so, please ensure that you are using it as an add on, not as an order alone.

3. if you have someone who is sending to 2 different people, you need to create 2 different orders. this is because both orders cannot be processed with 1 delivery. if you have any questions about this, please ask.

4. when you are finalizing the order, tell the customer the price after the order confirmation. this is a better reflection of the price. then you can tell them the order number as well. (it is a glitch in the system that we cannot find, but we are working on it... customers for the most part do not notice. do not draw attention to it, please. just be aware of it! and tell the customer the price only at the very, very end of the transaction.!!!)

5. please make sure that you have all of the information. we know by now that you are tired of hearing this, but we are still having orders go through without postal codes, etc. it is not that hard to find this information on 411. ca or canada post, and if it is a business you can goggle the business. please and thank you.! oh yeah, we must have a phone number for the recipient incase the order has to go with teleflora.

6. be a positive and professional voice over the phone. that is what continues to work with the customers and helps you make sales.!!

7. add on sales. it is now a very smart way for you to build your sales by adding on extra touches. the balloons, the full size cards, the vase and card combo etc... all will help build our average ticket sale!

Thanks guys. angela

Just fyi,
    Some changes to the schedule you may have noticed, david h has decided to leave us. we thank him for his help and dedication to bloomex.
    Stephanie p, sophie, rolly and stedman have all gone now and we wish them the best of luck.

Nov 09, 2008

Just so everyone knows... the sales operators do not work at an office, they work out of there homes, this is why you can't be transferred.. if your a complaint operators are told not to waste time with the customers complaints.. they have people in customer service that have been trained to hang up on you or leaving you hanging on the live chat.. they know you get tired of waiting and hang up.. thats the game they play... if your working for them I would suggest you check your pay hours you'll find each pay you have been deducted for something if its $5.00 for a wrong email, its something else.. I think office staff angela m, michelle, marilyn and megan get bonus if they get back funds from you... they screw you to benefit themselves... ask me I know.. you can contact me if you like and I will give you all the information about this company... its so easy to collect your credit card info with this company... it wouldnt surprise me if the head office was already doing this for there own purpose... if your not wise enough to read these notes from people you deserve to get screwd... and they will screw you... they would screw over there own mothers if they had the chance...!!!

Nov 09, 2008

a message from the owner for telling people the truth ...
    Yvonne,
    You signed contract for non disclosure of company information. Your file will be handled to McGuire & Mills law firm on Monday morning. Pls contact Angela first thing in the morning to rectify the situation untill legal action against you will take place,
    Dimitri
    Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

I think me letting customers know that they are being ripped off has upset someone tsk tsk ... doesnt pay to be dishonest ... does it Dimitri !!! you wanted me to work for free ... I am ... more volunteer work for bloomex.ca

Nov 10, 2008

If you are ordering flowers from bloomex, or making a complaint the reason the operator cannot transfer your call is because we all work out of our homes and not in an office with other people.. we are just individuals like yourself, sitting a home selling flowers on line.. your credit card information is only as safe as the computor its being processed on. please do not take out your frustrations on the operators, they are instructed by head office to not help a complaining customer.. you as the customer should realize that you are not the only ones getting screwed, if you give the operator the wrong email address $5. is deducted from you pay for each address that is wrong, we are not paid for breaks not 10 min breaks or lunch not even paid if we go pee, we are deducted. we were being paid $11 hrsly plus 3.5% commission, but that changed overnite to $10. hrly and commission only if you sell so many orders over $60. then you get an extra 1$ an hour which works out to if you worked 20 hrs for the week you get $20. bonus, this is a significant drop in pay, dropped mine over 400. a paycheck.. the reason I was told for the change is because operators are no longer doing customer service, the commission wasnt for customer service it was for sales, and then its based on a conversion that megan in the office does, so if you get 30 calls a day and 15 are sales and 15 are customer service its still figured that you missed 15 sales and this counts towards your sales bonus, but they make sure you can't get that either. bloomex no doubt can write a book on how to screw the customer and employee in 10 easy steps.. they have had lots of practice.. check face book groups and see how many people they have screwed royally.. have a nice day!!! do yourself a favor and order from anywhere else. pay the extra 10$ in the end it will be worth it...!!!

Nov 10, 2008

To anyone and everyone who has been ripped off by bloomex. ca flowers on line.. including ex employee's who have also been ripped off by bloomex. dimitri the owner of the company has decided that he is pursuing legal action against me for informing customers that they have been ripped off. which is true, any customer who has placed an order in the last 5 months has been overcharged this is the reason the operator takes your credit card # before giving you a total.. it increases after they process the credit card. I have notified some of my customers and I have approximately 1000 left to notify by email.. so join the fight and help put this company out of the business of legally stealing from every one.. contact me at [protected]@hotmail.com lets fight them together... have a nice day

Nov 14, 2008

a new number for those who cant reach bloomex during regular hours ... try the owner at home ... [protected]

Nov 17, 2008

When ordering from bloomex be sure to read the policies, they count on you not reading them and then you kick your butt for not... pay close attention to the $9.99 charge to pick up the dead flowers they send 2 or 3 days late... then the time you waste trying to get someone to help you.
    !!! buyer*beware!!!

Limitation of liability and warranty
    Trademarks

• M
      Nov 26, 2008

Yvonne, it is very unfortunate that your disdain for your recent employer has resulted in you posting malicious, defamatory statements, to which you will be held accountable. we found it necessary to clarify some of your nonfactual remarks, so that your posts included with ours will reflect the correct information regarding bloomex.

1- pay structure and breaks - yes, you are not paid for breaks, or your lunch. however, you signed a contract before commencing your employment, which stipulated all these conditions of employment. you agreed, no one forced your to sign the contract, you had the opportunity to decline the position once your read the terms, but you did not.
    A) breaks you did not take - the system records when you log on, make available, make busy and log off. you tried to claim break times on your pay, and you were caught. consequently, you were not paid for it.
    B) your incorrect email deduction - you are given a print out of the incorrect email you have been deducted for at each pay. you can verify for yourself that the emails are incorrect. you make it seem as though bloomex just randomly picks a figure to deduct off your pay, which is incorrect - you get the list of incorrect emails for your own verification.
    C) as for slavery -$10 per hour plus bonuses is a respectable pay considering you are working from home and not subjected to typical expenses such as gas, wear and tear on your vehicle, proper office attire, etc not to mention the convenience of not sitting in rush hour traffic, time traveling to and from work, office politics, etc.

Perhaps the most ridiculous part of your posts is you claiming breaks are unpaid, you don't get paid to take a pee, you get deducted for incorrect emails (which is done to ensure quality and accurate work ethics), etc, which you knew about before and during your employment.

2- the infamous computer glitch - angela sent the email to all operators, she stated there was a glitch, as it was easier to say glitch to operators, then to attempt to explain a system that they do not know, understand or even have access to. the "glitch" in which angela referred to is not a "glitch", it's an adjustment of taxes from province to province. depending on the province which places the order, it default's the tax increment to alberta, and the tax amount is adjusted after the credit card information is entered, as it processes the correct province of origin's tax amount. so your defamatory statement of bloomex "ripping off all orders" is false, you made this statement without even knowing the system. of course, we felt it unnecessary to explain this to operators, as they do not have access to the administration system.

3- privacy policy at bloomex - we want to make this perfectly clear: we at bloomex have never sold, leased, loaned, given away in any form or fashion credit card information. our system doesn't store credit card information, and ms. yvonne belanger would not know this as she has never had access to the administrative system. if, ms. belanger retained any personal customer information for her own gain or profit, she is violation of the contractual agreement she signed, and the privacy act.

4- personally attacking other employees - your malicious, rude comments personally attacking other employees is completely uncalled for. your immense hatred towards megan and angela is unwarranted and unfounded. your comments are disrespectful, considering no one at bloomex has ever personally attacked you or your character, you should consider exercising the same discipline.

5- your behavior - yvonne belanger, you have malevolently and continuously harassed employees at bloomex. you have repeatedly called our 1-800 number to tell operators they are ripping people off, and that they in turn will be ripped off. you, yvonne have illegally placed orders with "fake" credit card information. you have retained bloomex client emails, and sent them deceptive spiteful emails. you post fictitious "emails" from alleged employees and dimitri, to which you cannot substantiate. you have obsessively posted your dishonest remarks repeatedly. you created this drama over purportedly being underpaid for 3 hours, to which was graciously pointed out to you as breaks, has spiraled into chaotic fabricated allegations and deceitful accusations. the most disturbing behavior is you have uttered death threats to both angela and dimitri, you have continuously called at harassed the office, all of your actions have resulted in the police being contacted.
    The police have advised you that we have had no other choice but to get a restraining order against you because of your unlawful and reckless behavior.

6- claims regarding your pay - in regards to your claim for your pay, you are not owed any compensation, as you did not fulfill your contractual obligations which you agreed to abide by.

We do wish you the best in future endeavors, however you will find it difficult to find employment if you continue to illicitly breach company privacy policies and contractual obligations.

Michelle robitaille

Bloomex Flowers Canada
    Ottawa
    Ontario
    bloomex.ca

Thank you for your excellent service. I visited and stayed two days with an old McGill medical school classmate and his wife out in Abbotsford, and I am glad I had the opportunity to use your services to send a "thank you" boquet to them, which they obviously appreciated. I will definitely order from Bloomex again, til then best of luck in your business and keep up the good work!

Pamela Corrathers

Nov 28, 2008

Ma'am no offense but this really isn't relevant to consumers nor is it going to improve your situation. It definately isn't relevant to this site. Also, don't you think it is counter productive to your efforts to post all your information online including how much money you made? In a time where privacy is so important to consumers, you are posting all this information about yourself including your email address and earnings. It is unlikely that the company will pay you anything if you keep posting similar things. I know I wouldn't pay you.

If you have an employment contract, you are better to go through the courts if a company owes you money. Also, judges take into account almost everything so every post you make and all the information you give works against you in a court of law. More importantly, you are giving away any information that you have that the company is not aware of.

Also, no one knows who you are talking about when you mention names of people in the company. Maybe this is a conversation that should happen between you and the company and not on an online complaints board.

Nov 28, 2008

Thank You appreciate your advice ..

Dec 01, 2008

I ordered flowers from Bloomex in Edmonton for someone in hospital. I did not see the product (in real) and I was told it has been delivered in time.

The Bloomex website shows great quality/price and the delivery is fast. My friend didn't tell me about the flowers while she was at the hospital. But when I met her days later she kissed me and thanked me for the beautiful flowers she received from Bloomex.

Dec 01, 2008

Exceptional service! After placing an order with Bloomex for delivery to my daughter in Red Deer, AB, I was informed that my daughter's work address had changed, and I was sending her the flowers to the old address. I contacted Bloomex, where the service rep was very pleasant and corrected the delivery address for me right away. The flowers arrived on time the next day as requested, my daughter put them on her desk at work because she "wanted to share their beauty with everyone". Great service and wonderful flowers.

• S
      Dec 16, 2008
    Bloomex Canada Flower Delivery - Order not delivered
    Ontario
    bloomex.ca

I made an order worth 35 dollars which is about 2000 Indian rupees, I thought the gift would reach my girlfriend before she leaves for Toronto, but who knew the worse was about to happen.
    I was robbed of my money I don't think the money will come back neither will the parcel that was sent to her has ever reached.

Not only these people break relations, they are worse then robbers they should be jailed for such offense.

If there is any cyber law I wish to use it against them

Dec 19, 2008

Need to get ripped off, need to waste your christmas money? if you do order bloomex. ca this company will guarantee to rip you off.. try getting someone to help you after you have placed your order and they have your money lol... thats a joke, customer service has a script and if you don't like the script they disconnect you.
    The point is to frustrate you enough that you say screw it, I only spent 60$ no big deal, they count on this thats why you are ignored continually.
    Check out all complaint sites and the better business bureau before ordering with bloomex. ca save yourself the aggrivation..!!!
    Have a nice day...
    Bloomex doesnt pay ex employee's thier last pay either, dimtri doesnt pay you unless you lie for him. he prefers we go to court and that works for me. so I will see him in court and I will keep letting people know what kind of business he runs and what kinds of person he is.. he is a crook and would no doubt rob his own mother if he could... crook crook crook crook... lousy buisnessman and not much of a decent human being...
    Sincerely yvonne
    Ex employee

• I
      Dec 24, 2008
    Bloomex - Ontario, London - Non -delivery/Poor products
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom

Really bad experiebce with the company - Twice

Once in September - Ordered roses... Delivery was late by a day/ Flowers were poor quality (old and withered)and they changed the colour from red to pink... apparently they have some sort of a substitution policy... No refund or product replacement offered. Sent them pics of the product and according to them the roses were in 'acceptable' condition.

December - I thought it would be a one off so tried using them again ... This time used same day guranteed delivery... 3 days later and the order hasnt shown up yet... Have contacted them and each time they say they need to contact their production dept and they would email me (this has happened 3 times and havent heard back from them again)
    They then promised delivery yesterday before 12noon ... needless to say nothing turned up .

I for one will not be using this company again .

Jan 23, 2009
    Bloomex, Bloomex.com - Non Delivery, Rude, Terrible
    `
    Vancouver
    British Columbia
    bloomex.com

Can not be trusted for delivery. do not order from t his company.

They promise same day delivery but do not deliver. I order a 200 dollar basket and told them it needed to be delivered before 4pm. I ordered it at 11am. 2 days later the basket has not been delivered. they have no telephone support for orders. you can call and make an order but no one will help you with an existing order. the women was extremely rude on the phone when she finally called me back. she told me they do not guarentee delivery before 5pm - but the person who took my order told me it was no problem. two days later the package has not arrived.

When I called my card company, they told me I was the second complaint about bloomex that day.

Feb 11, 2009

Good day,

I order some flower on jan 27 to be delivery feb 10 and the order # 863326 and I paid extra money for morning delivery.

At lunch time feb 10 I phoned my wife and no flower was ever delivery to her. so I went on live help to complaint and the lady told me after she look into the matter that the flower will be delivery before 5.00 pm so much for paying extra for early delivery. she said she will send a request so I could be reimbursed.

My wives stay at work until 4:45 on feb 10 to see if the flower will be delivery. no show

Feb 11 at lunch time I phoned my wife to see if she received the flower still no delivery. gilbert from bloomex said she should refuse the flower because more than likely they are dead.

At around 14:15 feb 11 the driver delivery the flower. he was to chicken to face my wife. he drops the flower on the first desk that he saw. than he left right away. my wives look at the flower and they are all dead, damage and smell smoke. she is allergic to smoke, since when the driver are allow to smoke in their delivery truck?

I phone canpar to find out from them that the flower left calgary on saturday for a 3.5 hrs drive to edmonton.

What happen to the flower between saturday to wednesday?

It is a very long time for the flower to be sitting somewhere.

The lady at canpar told me the flower left the warehouse in edmonton on monday.

Why the flowers were not delivery on monday?

She also mention no way I should paid for the fee to return the flower to bloomex because it canpar driver fault.

Now bloomex keep arguing with me that I have to pay the $10.00 fee for return to sender. we want the flower to be return and refund my entire fee not because we don’t like them. because canpar driver took to long to delivery and they were all dead, damage and smell like smoke.

It like if you order a pizza and the driver delivery the pizza the next day all cold and wet. of course you will refuse the pizza. than the pizza manager said by the way you have to pay a fee to send the pizza back to us.

Please look into this matter. I hope the driver from canpar will get fire for not doing his job right.

I am away from home for 6 months and it was something that I want to do to make my wife happy on her birthday. it turns out to be a disaster.

Yvon

• D
      Feb 12, 2009

i had fun today ordered 12 white roses 24 red roses an 1 vase.paid for delivery between 9am to 13pmthe next day this is my adventure first white roses not white but light pink 2.not vase i order was square not round 3.rose were different sizes and length 4.allmixed up in vase short in the middle long looks like i went to cematery and stuffed them in a vase. 5 roses are open some wilting.delivery was to be next day between 9am to 13pm no why not send it the same day paid 13.99 for that reason.when would have cost 9.99 my daughter was home thk god 6 now wife know 1 gift before valentines day.before you pay check because i paid more then advertised price all this for 168.00 what value i did learn never to buy anything online again.i ask for refund they respond send pictures and they will replace order when next valentines day i did send pictures and waiting not impressed with customer service i was fair and asked them to replace flowers and save the day no answer will try quebec better business bureau thk danny

Apr 09, 2009

With regards to my order, I have received notice from the recipient - Uxbridge receiver of the floral arrangement who tells me she was absolutely overwhelmed with the beautiful arrangement you prepared. I thank you so much. This was my first order with Bloomex and definitely not my last, your staff were extremely helpful, and courteous and the confirmation of delivery is very reassuring. Thank you again, Jo-Ann

• R
      Oct 28, 2009

Hello I purchased flowers from bloomex.ca after the fact I surfed online and came across all these complaints and so I was actually expecting the worse. I am sorry for those who had a bad experience, however for one the delivery was on time actually some earlier which worked out great and the flowers although not as the picture were beautiful. One must keep in mind as well that the flowers it also depends on the seasons or when they are available as they do say this on the site.

My overall experience with them was very good and I would purchase from them again.

Rosie

• R
      Dec 24, 2009
    Bloomex - Delivered wrong item
    Nova Scotia
    Canada

If you order a flower arrangement for your Mother-in-law's Christmas present and the company don't have the flowers to send to her you would expect them to contact you and say so giving alternatives to your gift. Instead, Bloomex took it upon themselves to send a gift basket, which they couldn't tell me the contents of. Upon complaint they never came up with a solution to this predicament and on asking for a refund they then tried to charge me to pick up the unwanted, and unordered gift. This is still ongoing...

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

I think this is the worst online experience I have ever had.

• A
      Jan 19, 2010
    Bloomex - Never use them
    bloomex.ca

I ordered an Orchid Plant to be delivered to friend of mine who had just returned home after burying her mother. The orchid was delivered on the date requested, however it was delivered in sorry condition. It was boxed but laying on it's side & quite disheveled. Several petals were bent.Instead of real "dirt soil " it looks like bark mulch with the spidery roots exposed completely. I contacted customer service and they requested I take a picture of the product to prove the condition (they stated their customer service is to require this before they will investigate the claim). I stated that was not possible as my friend lives a 13hr. drive away, and considering what she's been through, the last thing she needs it to have to start taking photos to prove that the product THEY delivered in poor condition is indeed in poor condition. The last e-mail in which I insisted they deliver a new orchid and determine upon pick-up if the story of its condition is correct has been ignored since this morning. Their policy (if that is indeed their policy) is customer hostile- as in - The end-receiver has to prove to them that the condition of the flowers was poor before they will do anything about. How embarrassing as a giver to have this sort of product delivered.

I WILL NOT ORDR FROM THEM AGAIN.

• K
      Jan 19, 2010
    Bloomex - Stay far away
    bloomex.ca

I've ordered flowers with a vase and a teddy bear from this Ontario based company two days in advance, to be delivered in Toronto. I've also paid a premium for morning delivery.

Not only were the flowers not delivered in the morning, the order was wrong and I was unable to get an update as to its status as this company does not have live customer service representatives and the online help has no authority to respond to anything beyond the simplest inquiries.

I would highly recommend that you do not order from them as smaller, local flower shops offer much better and reliable service at similar prices.