Bloomexdead flowers

B

I purchased three dozen roses to be delivered on Valentines Day. When they arrivede, several of the roses were broken and most of them were black. It was obvious that they had frozen. So far I have made numerous attempts to contact Bloomex, with no response. I will be contacting my credit card company to try to get a refund...

• Iv
    Ivi smith May 09, 2016

I was sent flowers for Mother's Day and what I actually received was dead flowers, she I took them out of the box the flower petals started falling off. I immediately took a picture for proof. This morning I called Bloomex to complain and was told that a Supervisor or Manager would be calling me back. I called them back and was told the same thing, I'm still waiting. This is such a scam!

• Be
    bella26 Feb 22, 2019

@Ivi smith I totally agree 10000% scam!

• Re
    Reviewer94377 Mar 01, 2016

This is by far the WORST company I have ever dealt with. Their staff and managers are rude and obnoxious. They do not deserve to be in business. If you call and talk to a manager to complain that a staff member hung up on you, the manager treats you with an attitude and also hangs up on you !!!

Buy your flowers and baskets from ANYONE other than Bloomex. They deserve to go out of business.

• Al
    Algimantas Jan 16, 2014

I would not order floral arrangement delivery through this company. They don't care about their customers. My friend overseas ordered a straightforward arrangement of two bouquets, with specific instructions on the makeup and delivery time.
    They totally changed one of the bouquets and ignored the specific delivery time guidelines, leaving the package at the front door.
    Worst of all, despite repeated complaints (6 or more) to them, in which I simply asked that they send a courteous apology to my ladyfriend, they never even acknowledged the letters.

• Do
    do better Aug 19, 2012

I am a funeral director in toronto. I feel sorry for people that waste their money purchasing flowers from bloomex to send to a family having a visitation at a funeral home. there are multiple areas of failure in how bloomex performs their duties:

!) the flowers are not labelled for whom the visitation is for (just the card indicating who it is from). how is the funeral home to know which visitation room to place the flowers?
    2) when we call bloomex to advise of the lack of an appropriate delivery card (which all of florists have no problem using to label the arrangement) they never get back to the funeral home so the flowers will just sit in the flower room. if there is only one visitation then we will put it in that room but advise the family we are uncertain if it is for them as the florist did not indicate the name of the deceased on the delivery.
    3) the flowers delivered never last more than a day - that's right, they already look like crap at the time of delivery. within 24 hours they are dead. not only do they not last, the way they are arranged is atrocious! very sparsely put together with too much put at the front so they have a tendency to fall forward if we don't jam something under the container at the front.
    4) the card indicating who the flowers are from is massive!! totally an inappropriate size of card and looks completely ridiculous. on smaller arrangements the card is bigger than the flowers!

I am always embarrassed when people see the garbage they have spent their money on. and I always tell them to charge it back on their credit card. you would have been better off making a donation to a charity rather than throwing away your money on the ugliest flower arrangements ever created. shame on bloomex because I consider it theft that you actually charge people for something that would look best in the garbage.

• Er
    Eric1234 Feb 22, 2012

I've ordered flowers from Bloomex for Valentines day and paid extra money to get them deliver during the evening. I told my girlfriend to stay home that night so that she may received them. They never showed up that evening. The next day somebody came to my condominium building with the flowers and did not bother buzzing in even though I had specified the buzzer number on the order. My girlfriend was home that day and would have been able to received them. They left a sticker on the front door of the building saying that they tried to deliver and were going to try again the next day. (I don't have the same definition of trying than them!!!) So I tried to call them but realize it was impossible. I manage to get one of their chat people to get some kind of manager to send me an e-mail of prerecorded sentences that they use to shut people up. They offered me to try to deliver the product again or to give me a store credit "FREE OF CHARGE" because they are just so nice. I mean this is great... they wont give me my money back but they could send me a fresh order of dead flower (as long as my girlfriend take a week of work and stand outside of the building because their delivers can't figure out how to use an entrance system). Anyway I've already dispute the charge with my credit card company so hopefully that works. I don't really care about the money, I just don't want them to have it. I would be very happy with them sending me a picture of them burning the money so I know for a fact that they don't have it. Oh yeah I forgot... today the delivery company called me and told me they tried to deliver the flowers twice and asked me if I wanted them to try again. I said first of all, you never really tried and seriously, they are flowers, that was seven days ago! I laughed at him and hang up! Never again

• Fa
    favoo Sep 12, 2011

Please do not use this company. They sent frozen flowers to my 95 year old grandmother and it has take two months for them to tell me they can't see the picture that was sent to them. They've refused to refund me and only offered to resend the flowers. How do you resend flowers for a birthday that happened two months ago! They are incredibly bad, unbelievably rude and totally irresponsible. I will never use them again and would suggest that you take your business elsewhere if you want to stay sane and not filled with rage!

• Ar
    ariel10 Aug 13, 2011

Please don't believe in this company, they say that if you order before 1 pm is same day delivery, well just in case I order 1 day before for the other day before 2 pm, the flowers arrive at 5 pm, my wife no longer was working at that time, she finish at 2 pm, and was clear in the order, and when ask for my refund, because was obviously their mistake, they offer me half of the money, they ruined my surprise anniversary gift and they kept half of the money on top.

• My
    mymonz9 Jun 29, 2011

I was not impresses at all with bloomex. I place my online order on dec 19th it was going to be a christmas present. I just received my order today. It is the 4th of Jan. The order looked nothing like the picture. And it was missing stuff. Every time I tried to phone them to talk to someone I wold get a machine. When someone did finally phone me back they told me they where sending an email to a customer representative and that they would call me back. I'm still waiting to hear from them. I will never do business with them again.

• Bl
    BloomexN Jun 16, 2011

Very poor customer service. they never answer the phone when you click for "orders already placed". trick is to click "new orders" and (of course) they'll take your call right away.

Lost my order and claimed to put an investigation on it but never offered to send a fresh new bundle.

They only respond to emails if you send the same one 28 times back to back. don't bother sending 27 emails - it has to be 28 emails to get a response.

When you click "operator is online. click here for live help" there really is no operator as they never respond back.

I will never order from this site again and my advice would be to order from a trusted site that people can attest to with many positive comments.

Hope this helps in your future decision making process.

sanbel May 18, 2011

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my sister on her 50th birthday and I made sure someone was home the entire day so the delivery could be made. nothing was ever delivered so I called the [protected] number and it goes straight to a voice mail, no one ever answers the inquiry line only of course the order line. I kept calling, left a call back number, e-mailed 5 times and finally at 9pm est I got an email that someone will look into it. it is 11am the next day and nothing still. what is going on??? this has been the worst online order experience I have ever had. warning to all never order from this company... the worst. when I was calling them last night I actually had 2 people on the help desk hang up on me becuase it was close to the time they were closing and couldn't be bothered helping me!!!

• Br
    Bring81 May 12, 2011

Please do not buy from bloomex. ca. I made the mistake in not reading their really poor reviews ahead of time. I was amazed to find many people unhappy with the service and product. do not waste your money. use more caution in how you puchase online. you could end up wasting your money. I bought a fruit basket. it was to be delivered the day I purchased. it did not get delivered until 3 days later. I found it on the doorstep when I went to visit my sick brother. the fruit was frozen and rotten. the customer service rep was irate and defensive. my brother is now left with frozen and rotten fruit to eat for 90.00. any american should not purchase from them.

• Mu
    mummy72 May 11, 2011

Ordered mothers day flowers to be delivered to my house - 5 days before mother's day. receipt said the flowers would arrive between 9am and 5pm. tried getting in touch with bloomex through thei "customer service" phoneline (closed), "live chat" on web-site - sales was unavailable - but leave a message, and by e-mailing them at "[email protected] ca". I would argue that they absolutely do not care. I was so upset - my mum had to leave at 6:30pm - and guess what?- no flowers!! as a last resort I tried calling the driver on his cell phone - no answer - and no voicemail - so I texted him saying don't bother delivering the order as my mum had left. driver showed up anyway at 8:30pm, and when we told him we were not accepting delivery - he tried to leave the flowers outside after we had got back in the house! i'm now on my 3rd day of trying to reach a person in that company - and have been unsuccessful - even after leaving every phone number I have on e-mails/voicemessages and online chat. I got an e-mail saying they would reimburse the flowers - but not the delivery charge - so another round of communication is on it's way!! I have never before resorted to a "complaintsboard`- but I really do not want anyone else to be put in this position - do not order from bloomex - pass the meesage on to all your family and friends! I have also filed a complaint with the better business bureau - i`m not letting this one `go`.

• Gs
    gsk99 May 08, 2011

I've had poor experiences with an online flower retailer before so I figured I would try a new one to me - bloomex. unfortunately that experience didn't go so well. I like the idea of ordering online since I don't have to worry about business hours/timezones, I can see a list of items and prices, etc. it's quite convenient to put in an order. that doesn't matter if your order doesn't arrive on time if at all, especially something as time sensitive as flowers. I put in an order on thursday (8:54am gmt-7) for a friday delivery (gmt-4 at destination) as was offered on the website. they even gave me the option of same-day but I thought that was a bit unrealistic. friday evening came - no flowers. I called customer service - no one to take my call. you can't even stay on hold. I emailed since the website says it's their primary method of communication - no response. I finally got a hold of someone after several tries and lots of waiting with the online live chat feature of the site. they said the driver may not be there until 8pm for a residential delivery (the website says noon-5pm). so, I waited longer - nothing. I get an email finally on the next day... they say they missed the cutoff for the courier but no revised delivery date was offered. I replied to cancel the order and get a refund. I then got a reply saying that they were unable to fill the order due to location and I would get a refund. so what is it? they screwed up with the courier pickup or they screwed up with not telling me they couldn't deliver to me? the system they use to try to keep all this together seems to be pretty bad and contacting customer service is very difficult. my advice is that if you don't live in a major city where you *might* have a chance of success, forget online flower retailers, especially bloomex. google for a local flower shop and order direct.

• Ca
    cathiek Mar 22, 2011

well after reading these comments, my situation is the same. receiving dead flowers, not getting a refund and then having the customer service person lie to me about what she told me to do regarding refusing the second order in order to get a refund. then telling me this case is closed and i can call till i am blue in the face and hung up on me. now isn't that wonderful customer service. i have a claim pending with the better business bureau and will not stop there. i can't believe a company can get away with this.

• Go
    Gostler234 Jun 19, 2010

*buyers beware* I ordered mother's day flowers for delivery one day earlier for mother's day. however, it never arrived on mother's day. I then immediately emailed them to stop delivery as there is no point in delivering the flowers after mother's day. then, this company delivered the withering flowers the day after I sent them the email (which is 3 days later than scheduled) and insisting on charging me. you can never get through to their customer service line and their sales would tell you they cannot patch you through to anyone in cs. I kept on pushing them for a refund then they told me "mother's day orders cannot be refunded". I mean seriuosly, first you didn't deliver them on time. then, you delievered them even when I told you not to. I do not believe that I should have to pay for it. this company has caused me so much grief. do not be like me. do not order anything from them as they are a big rip off.

• Gi
    Girbetter Jun 19, 2010

Like many others, I have had a horrible experience with this company. I ordered mother's day flowers, but they didn't arrive until the next night, after they had been sitting around for 1.5 days drying up. even worse, there is no customer service. I called many times (from overseas), sent multiple emails, and I never got anything by automated responses. the only way to get through to them is to call the orders line and complain to them.

I wish I had researched this company before placing an order - they have many complaints registered with the bbb.

I highly recommend that you avoid this company.

• Pi
    Pirsone34 Jun 17, 2010

I live overseas and sending flowers to my mom for her birthday is pretty important to me and her. my flowers were not only delivered 2 days late but when they arrived they were the wrong order, cheap carnations. I can understand making a mistake. my real problem was how hard it was to get in touch with someone to put the situation right. my mom called for me as I live in an opposite time zone and they had the nerve to tell her it was her fault when I obviously have the order slip in front of me and made no mistakes on address or date. then finally after 3 days of calling and emailing I tried to pretend to order flowers and then got someone immediately. they could only barely help because it was the wrong department. how shameful! a company this large should not only try to make new money but make sure their customers are satisfied and come back again. I will never use this company again and will make sure anyone I know wanting to order flowers knows how terribly it treats its customers.

• La
    Lan in Edmonton May 27, 2010

Warning: stay away from bloomex!!!

Wow, I am just blown away by how bad this company's policies horrible customer service. here's my experience.

I ordered the "classic fruit basket" from bloomex on may 23rd to have it delivered on may 25th. I had it delivered to myself, so that I could give it to the person myself. my girlfriend was home that day, so I told her to wait for the delivery which shouldn't be any later than 5 pm (according to their website). I call her at 6pm to find out that the basket hadn't been delivered. I call bloomex and was assured that someone would call me back that day. nothing. I call back a few times the next day, left messages, nothing. then I get home to see the bloomex box on my doorstep. when I opened it, I found it to be completely the wrong basket!
    The "classic fuit basket" is supposed to contain: 1 pineapple, 2 bunches of grapes, 4 bananas, 4 apples, 4 pears, 3 oranges, 2 nectarines, small cut flower bouquet.
    Instead, this is what I got: 4 tiny old oranges, 4 pears, 4 apples, and 3 chocolate bars. no flowers!!
    So I called blooomex and of course and complaints just go straight to voicemail. again I left messages, and nothing. the next day I had to call their sales line to actually speak to someone, they said they couldn't help me, as they were on the "sales" line. when I pushed to have a manager call me back, I was disconnected.
    Finally, a few hours later a bloomex complaints manager called me back to say "we reserved the right to replace any items in your basket, with other items of equal value, if we don't have any of the items in stock". so I ask her: "are you kidding me?! this is a completely different basket that I ordered, and what about the bouquet of flowers??". she just repeats the bloomex policy to me, and tells me "you really should read the fine-print before calling in with a complaint". they refuse to exchange or refund me for this basket and now i'm stuck giving my friend her birthday gift-basket 3 days belated. thanks bloomex!

All I can do now is file as many complaints as I can and post as much as I can about this company. if my posts can even stop 2 potential customers from ordering, then I will be happy.

• Sc
    Scandinave367 May 25, 2010

Ordered flowers to be delivered in the morning (9-noon). the flowers were attempted to be delivered at night (10pm!) when no one was at home... thus left at house next door!!! the person who was supposed to receive the flowers did not get them until it was too late... but apperently, since they were technically delivered to somebody, bloomex did their job. so if you want your flowers delivered to a random person, at a random time, this is the company to go with. however, do not trust them to do a proper job or to take responsibility for their mistakes. apparently, my mother should have stayed at home waiting until midnight to get her flowers!

• Ka
    katinmattis May 19, 2010

*buyers beware* I ordered flowers for my mom on mother's day. however, it never arrived. therefore, I emailed them to stop delivering them as there is no point in delivering the flowers after mother's day. the company delivered the withering flowers the day after I sent them the email and insisting on charging me. you can never get through to their customer service line and their sales would tell you they cannot patch you through to anyone in cs. I kept on pushing them for a refund then they told me "mother's day orders cannot be refunded". I mean seriuosly first you didn't deliver them on time, secondly, you delievered them even when I told you not to. I do not believe that I should have to pay for it. this company has caused me so much grief. do not be like me. do not order anything from them as they are a big rip off.

• Vi
    Viller Apr 23, 2010

I placed a same day delivery on sat oct 17, 2009. I wanted the flowers delivered on sunday but was informed by phone that deliveries are not made on sundays. depite ordering at 4pm (cut off 1pm for same day), I was assured that the delivery could be made that evening between 6-9pm. I received e-mail confirmation the same day. the next morning (sunday) received an e-mail notifying me of status change for delivery to be made monday due to the late order. the unfortunate nature of this is that the funeral was sunday, not monday. it took me several attempts to reach a voice to cancel the order. once done (on sunday) I was informed I would receive confirmation of the cancellation monday morning. so far I have not received anything (11am monday) and once again have made several attempts to reach a voice at the company. I left a voice-mail but have not received a return phone-call. the bottom line is that it was too late to order from another company... so no flowers were present at the funeral to represent our sympathy.

This is absolutely pathetic and I still don't know if the charge was cancelled! I will never place an order with this company again.

• Si
    Simon Feb 10, 2010

I ordered a tedddybear bouquet for my grandchild online. The bouquet was described with roses and gerulas. The bouquet was delivered to the wrong address and was just carnations. Repeated attempts by myself and the BBB were ignored. All I asked was to have the flowers exchanged for the described ones.

• Gl
    Globe Feb 02, 2010

I called in my order as the person I was sending the gift to lives an hour out of Vancouver and I wanted an assurance that they would receive this birthday gift on time. I was told there would be no problem to deliver on the day I requested.

1) Sadly, the item was not delivered on the requested day.
    2) Customer service said they called me to advise of the delay. There was no call; I have caller ID and I was available all day. I later did get an email however, apparently it was too late to change the order.
    3) Item was delivered the next day when the recipient was away on vacation.
    4) I ordered a Fruit & Cheese Basket and asked that they include some crackers.
    5) Apparently, they ran out of cheese..!
    6) Crackers (which I paid extra for) were not included.
    7) Cookies were included (as per their policy they can substitute anything they want).
    8) The recipient finally got the fruit & cheese basket with no cheese or crackers, not on the day requested, and said to me, "I do hope you didn't pay a lot for this gift, it was very disappointing".
    9) Total cost $85.00
    10) Satisfaction level? - extremely low
    11) Will I use BLOOMEX.CA again? - No

• Gr
    Grenko Jan 21, 2010

I wanted a delivery on a Tuesday and put in my order at 11:30 am. (They stipulate in their policy that they guarantee delivery the same day if the order is put in before 1:00 pm). I didn't get word that it was not delivered until I phoned the recipient on Wednesday. I then tried to cancel my order. The manager delivered it, even though I said to cancel and refused to give me a refund unless I spent my own money to send it back. I won't ever use this service again.

• Kl
    |Kli Jan 19, 2010

I've ordered flowers with a vase and a teddy bear from this Ontario based company two days in advance, to be delivered in Toronto. I've also paid a premium for morning delivery.

Not only were the flowers not delivered in the morning, the order was wrong and I was unable to get an update as to its status as this company does not have live customer service representatives and the online help has no authority to respond to anything beyond the simplest inquiries.

I would highly recommend that you do not order from them as smaller, local flower shops offer much better and reliable service at similar prices.

• Al
    Alli Jan 19, 2010

I ordered an Orchid Plant to be delivered to friend of mine who had just returned home after burying her mother. The orchid was delivered on the date requested, however it was delivered in sorry condition. It was boxed but laying on it's side & quite disheveled. Several petals were bent.Instead of real "dirt soil " it looks like bark mulch with the spidery roots exposed completely. I contacted customer service and they requested I take a picture of the product to prove the condition (they stated their customer service is to require this before they will investigate the claim). I stated that was not possible as my friend lives a 13hr. drive away, and considering what she's been through, the last thing she needs it to have to start taking photos to prove that the product THEY delivered in poor condition is indeed in poor condition. The last e-mail in which I insisted they deliver a new orchid and determine upon pick-up if the story of its condition is correct has been ignored since this morning. Their policy (if that is indeed their policy) is customer hostile- as in - The end-receiver has to prove to them that the condition of the flowers was poor before they will do anything about. How embarrassing as a giver to have this sort of product delivered.

I WILL NOT ORDR FROM THEM AGAIN.

• Ri
    Rick Moore Dec 24, 2009

If you order a flower arrangement for your Mother-in-law's Christmas present and the company don't have the flowers to send to her you would expect them to contact you and say so giving alternatives to your gift. Instead, Bloomex took it upon themselves to send a gift basket, which they couldn't tell me the contents of. Upon complaint they never came up with a solution to this predicament and on asking for a refund they then tried to charge me to pick up the unwanted, and unordered gift. This is still ongoing...

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

I think this is the worst online experience I have ever had.

• Ro
    Rosan Oct 28, 2009

Hello I purchased flowers from bloomex.ca after the fact I surfed online and came across all these complaints and so I was actually expecting the worse. I am sorry for those who had a bad experience, however for one the delivery was on time actually some earlier which worked out great and the flowers although not as the picture were beautiful. One must keep in mind as well that the flowers it also depends on the seasons or when they are available as they do say this on the site.

My overall experience with them was very good and I would purchase from them again.

Rosie

Jo-Ann Apr 09, 2009

With regards to my order, I have received notice from the recipient - Uxbridge receiver of the floral arrangement who tells me she was absolutely overwhelmed with the beautiful arrangement you prepared. I thank you so much. This was my first order with Bloomex and definitely not my last, your staff were extremely helpful, and courteous and the confirmation of delivery is very reassuring. Thank you again, Jo-Ann

• Da
    danny riggio Feb 12, 2009

i had fun today ordered 12 white roses 24 red roses an 1 vase.paid for delivery between 9am to 13pmthe next day this is my adventure first white roses not white but light pink 2.not vase i order was square not round 3.rose were different sizes and length 4.allmixed up in vase short in the middle long looks like i went to cematery and stuffed them in a vase. 5 roses are open some wilting.delivery was to be next day between 9am to 13pm no why not send it the same day paid 13.99 for that reason.when would have cost 9.99 my daughter was home thk god 6 now wife know 1 gift before valentines day.before you pay check because i paid more then advertised price all this for 168.00 what value i did learn never to buy anything online again.i ask for refund they respond send pictures and they will replace order when next valentines day i did send pictures and waiting not impressed with customer service i was fair and asked them to replace flowers and save the day no answer will try quebec better business bureau thk danny

yvon Feb 11, 2009

Good day,

I order some flower on jan 27 to be delivery feb 10 and the order # 863326 and I paid extra money for morning delivery.

At lunch time feb 10 I phoned my wife and no flower was ever delivery to her. so I went on live help to complaint and the lady told me after she look into the matter that the flower will be delivery before 5.00 pm so much for paying extra for early delivery. she said she will send a request so I could be reimbursed.

My wives stay at work until 4:45 on feb 10 to see if the flower will be delivery. no show

Feb 11 at lunch time I phoned my wife to see if she received the flower still no delivery. gilbert from bloomex said she should refuse the flower because more than likely they are dead.

At around 14:15 feb 11 the driver delivery the flower. he was to chicken to face my wife. he drops the flower on the first desk that he saw. than he left right away. my wives look at the flower and they are all dead, damage and smell smoke. she is allergic to smoke, since when the driver are allow to smoke in their delivery truck?

I phone canpar to find out from them that the flower left calgary on saturday for a 3.5 hrs drive to edmonton.

What happen to the flower between saturday to wednesday?

It is a very long time for the flower to be sitting somewhere.

The lady at canpar told me the flower left the warehouse in edmonton on monday.

Why the flowers were not delivery on monday?

She also mention no way I should paid for the fee to return the flower to bloomex because it canpar driver fault.

Now bloomex keep arguing with me that I have to pay the $10.00 fee for return to sender. we want the flower to be return and refund my entire fee not because we don’t like them. because canpar driver took to long to delivery and they were all dead, damage and smell like smoke.

It like if you order a pizza and the driver delivery the pizza the next day all cold and wet. of course you will refuse the pizza. than the pizza manager said by the way you have to pay a fee to send the pizza back to us.

Please look into this matter. I hope the driver from canpar will get fire for not doing his job right.

I am away from home for 6 months and it was something that I want to do to make my wife happy on her birthday. it turns out to be a disaster.

Yvon

• Br
    Brook D Jan 23, 2009

Can not be trusted for delivery. do not order from t his company.

They promise same day delivery but do not deliver. I order a 200 dollar basket and told them it needed to be delivered before 4pm. I ordered it at 11am. 2 days later the basket has not been delivered. they have no telephone support for orders. you can call and make an order but no one will help you with an existing order. the women was extremely rude on the phone when she finally called me back. she told me they do not guarentee delivery before 5pm - but the person who took my order told me it was no problem. two days later the package has not arrived.

When I called my card company, they told me I was the second complaint about bloomex that day.

• In
    Indy Dec 24, 2008

Really bad experiebce with the company - Twice

Once in September - Ordered roses... Delivery was late by a day/ Flowers were poor quality (old and withered)and they changed the colour from red to pink... apparently they have some sort of a substitution policy... No refund or product replacement offered. Sent them pics of the product and according to them the roses were in 'acceptable' condition.

December - I thought it would be a one off so tried using them again ... This time used same day guranteed delivery... 3 days later and the order hasnt shown up yet... Have contacted them and each time they say they need to contact their production dept and they would email me (this has happened 3 times and havent heard back from them again)
    They then promised delivery yesterday before 12noon ... needless to say nothing turned up .

I for one will not be using this company again .

YVONNE Dec 19, 2008

Need to get ripped off, need to waste your christmas money? if you do order bloomex. ca this company will guarantee to rip you off.. try getting someone to help you after you have placed your order and they have your money lol... thats a joke, customer service has a script and if you don't like the script they disconnect you.
    The point is to frustrate you enough that you say screw it, I only spent 60$ no big deal, they count on this thats why you are ignored continually.
    Check out all complaint sites and the better business bureau before ordering with bloomex. ca save yourself the aggrivation..!!!
    Have a nice day...
    Bloomex doesnt pay ex employee's thier last pay either, dimtri doesnt pay you unless you lie for him. he prefers we go to court and that works for me. so I will see him in court and I will keep letting people know what kind of business he runs and what kinds of person he is.. he is a crook and would no doubt rob his own mother if he could... crook crook crook crook... lousy buisnessman and not much of a decent human being...
    Sincerely yvonne
    Ex employee

savagepriest Dec 16, 2008

I made an order worth 35 dollars which is about 2000 Indian rupees, I thought the gift would reach my girlfriend before she leaves for Toronto, but who knew the worse was about to happen.
    I was robbed of my money I don't think the money will come back neither will the parcel that was sent to her has ever reached.

Not only these people break relations, they are worse then robbers they should be jailed for such offense.

If there is any cyber law I wish to use it against them

Jess Hobson Dec 01, 2008

Exceptional service! After placing an order with Bloomex for delivery to my daughter in Red Deer, AB, I was informed that my daughter's work address had changed, and I was sending her the flowers to the old address. I contacted Bloomex, where the service rep was very pleasant and corrected the delivery address for me right away. The flowers arrived on time the next day as requested, my daughter put them on her desk at work because she "wanted to share their beauty with everyone". Great service and wonderful flowers.

Jess Hobson Dec 01, 2008

I ordered flowers from Bloomex in Edmonton for someone in hospital. I did not see the product (in real) and I was told it has been delivered in time.

The Bloomex website shows great quality/price and the delivery is fast. My friend didn't tell me about the flowers while she was at the hospital. But when I met her days later she kissed me and thanked me for the beautiful flowers she received from Bloomex.

YVONNE Nov 28, 2008

Thank You appreciate your advice ..

Jess Hobson Nov 28, 2008

Ma'am no offense but this really isn't relevant to consumers nor is it going to improve your situation. It definately isn't relevant to this site. Also, don't you think it is counter productive to your efforts to post all your information online including how much money you made? In a time where privacy is so important to consumers, you are posting all this information about yourself including your email address and earnings. It is unlikely that the company will pay you anything if you keep posting similar things. I know I wouldn't pay you.

If you have an employment contract, you are better to go through the courts if a company owes you money. Also, judges take into account almost everything so every post you make and all the information you give works against you in a court of law. More importantly, you are giving away any information that you have that the company is not aware of.

Also, no one knows who you are talking about when you mention names of people in the company. Maybe this is a conversation that should happen between you and the company and not on an online complaints board.

• Pa
    Pamela Corrathers Nov 28, 2008

Thank you for your excellent service. I visited and stayed two days with an old McGill medical school classmate and his wife out in Abbotsford, and I am glad I had the opportunity to use your services to send a "thank you" boquet to them, which they obviously appreciated. I will definitely order from Bloomex again, til then best of luck in your business and keep up the good work!

Pamela Corrathers