blackmagicandgenies.comGets mad when you don't call him right away/cautious of who he is

A

Hi the place that im complaining about is called blackmagicandgenies.com he calls himself darkwisp wispy wisp and other names.I joined a coven of his he was supposed to help me and I was supposed to have unlimited spells casted for me, but doesn't seem to care.I was supposed to have unlimited spells casted for me but out of the blue back in may or june he has been or her because I really don't know if its a guy or a girl, has been asking me to pay another $150.00 for a upgrade in the coven.Then just a couple days ago he says it could be $100.00 I told him I might but I decided Im not going to because I been seeing on there facebook that they were born in 2000 gee do you really think im going to trust a 16 year old.If they want the money so bad why cant they cast me a money spell for me to earn a $100.00 out of the blue then I might believe them.If others are planning on going to this website blackmagicandgenies.com I would be very cautious because I don't believe he is who he says he is.

RESOLVED

THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN RESOLVED THERE IS NO LONGER A COMPLAINT.

More blackmagicandgenies.com Complaints & Reviews

• Wi
    Wispy Wisps Jan 16, 2016

blessings I'm mentor darkwisp I'm not 16 years old and u never joined and what is yr member id this is a great community

where ur readings of 10000 BC cultures are worthless this is the only real magic from 7 years till now

no one complaint but you you have to think before making a post of things u dont know your faithful mentor darkwisp

www.blackmagicandgeniies.com

angryperson444 Mar 16, 2016

Hi i am right now having problems trying to get my money back from this person because i stupidly sent him money for services.I wouldn't listen to anything this person says.The information i received did not appear to be real, i should not of allowed myself to fall prey to this person i just want my money back that is all, i am done i want my money back.I made this report sometime ago. after i made this report he convinced me that they were speaking the truth so then i decided to send him money for his services.After i received the information it did not appear to be real it seemed to be fabricated.I have not been able to get a hold of this person lately, i got a hold of a friend of his he told me he would pay me back the money if he didn't get a hold of this Darkwisp soon.all i can say is do not trust this person they are not who they say they are, i just hope i get my money back.

• Wi
    Wispy Wisps Apr 04, 2016

Blessings i have refunded you i was not here was traveling your very welcome

angryperson444 Aug 02, 2016

Hi I just wanted to say that i have resolved all issues with this place, i have been refunded and everything has been resolved, he is the real deal because a lot of good things have happened for me lately.i just wanted to let others know that i am happy everything has been resolved and this is a good place to go :)

Black Magic Mentor Darkwisp Sep 11, 2019

@angryperson444 this was erric i refunded cause i was traveling eric said this is only the real site

• Ko
    kouassi Jul 18, 2019

hello
    Just tell you that i sent money 20 days ago and no spells no money back
    so i m waiting

Black Magic Mentor Darkwisp Sep 11, 2019

@kouassi my student i sent all to your email your very welcomed

phillip surrarrer Aug 01, 2019

HI MY NAME IS PHILLIP I'M NOT SURE WHAT THIS IS ABOUT.I WANTED OTHERS TO KNOW HIS NAME WAS ERIC THAT POSTED THIS COMPLAINT, IM HIS BROTHER PHILLIP. HE COMMITTED SUICIDE EARLY IN THE YEAR, I FOUND OUT BECAUSE IT WAS IN ONE OF HIS EMAILS SHOWING A COMPLAINT TALKING ABOUT THIS WEBSITE.IM NOT SURE IF HE RESOLVED THE MATTER BUT I DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE SHOULD TRUST THIS WEBSITE ERIC COMPLAINED ABOUT AT THE TIME.I DON'T BELIEVE THE WEBSITE IS A HONEST PLACE.

Black Magic Mentor Darkwisp Sep 11, 2019

@phillip surrarrer erric loved more than all philp erric wrote on my website that im the best not opposite

Black Magic Mentor Darkwisp Sep 11, 2019

blessings my students this site is the only real one those who write bad of my site is jealous competitors
    www.blackmagicandgenies.com is the only one real

Black Magic Mentor Darkwisp Sep 11, 2019

here is my students review

Comments

phillip surrarrer Sep 21, 2019

I am not i assure you i am not a jealous competitor i just was concerned, i didn't know he wrote those things i just want to say eric kept saying crazy things before he died, he wanted help to get what he want, s but he never got it at least i dont think.im saying this because i saw some of his emails it seemed sad.

Black Magic Mentor Darkwisp Sep 21, 2019

this post is erric post and i refunded him now u see how wrong you are erric who opened this complaint and i refunded him because i was traveling

phillip surrarrer Sep 22, 2019

First off i am not wrong for being worried.i do not know who you are and i dont care, but you do not say someone is wrong for being concerned Eric is Dead now.you have no respect for anyone but your Self.Eric probably wrote that review because he thought you were helping him.i saw all the chats and emails you 2 had and eric seemed mad before he died so if eric did write that review it was when he thought you were helping him no one should trust your website.

Black Magic Mentor Darkwisp Sep 22, 2019

im telling you a erric didnt fight with me he was good but he was mad of his family and i tried to calm him down always and cast good spells for him dont ever talk on my website if you didnt try it eric was my student friend and he loved me alot and also he commend on the chat on my site u can go see it he said im the only one real stop making bad comments when u dont know nothing!

phillip surrarrer Sep 22, 2019

NO ONE SHOULD TRUST YOU!!!

Black Magic Mentor Darkwisp Sep 23, 2019

All will trust me because im the only one real

phillip surrarrer Sep 23, 2019

IF YOU WERE SO REAL THEN ERIC WOULD STILL BE ALIVE I HAVE A RIGHT TO POST HERE I AM HIS BROTHER!!!

Black Magic Mentor Darkwisp Sep 23, 2019

look ur bro just bought and i refunded him because i was travelling so i dint take any money from him he chatted each day with me he was very happy with me