Black Shopping ChannelScammed me for one thousand dollars

C

Black Shopping Channel is a firm that scammed me for one thousand dollars. I hired this company to prepare advertising company for my invention. They told that more than 65 millions of people will view the ad but only few hundred viewed it in reality. I think they have to pay me compensation, haven’t they?

• Wh
    White shopping channel Feb 16, 2014

That's what you get for advertising on a racially self -segregated channel. The channel in itself is racist. You got what you deserve - nothing.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices