Biolife Plasma Services — deferral
I've e been a loyal donor for a couple of year until recently when I was deferred for my elevated heart rate. I have done everything that was asked of me. It took months of appointments and phone calls and was ultimately deferred due to my medication, propranolol. The doctor, w/o examination, told the nurses to tell me that this medication was not an acceptable solution and to get something more permanent. When I asked the nurses what is acceptable they replied "Not that."
I would like this issue resolved in a more professional manor, immediately, and I look forward to your reply and resolution to my problem.
More Biolife Plasma Services Complaints & Reviews
- Biolife Plasma - hematoma 
- Biolife Plasma Services - extremely negligent employees 
- Biolife Plasma - wrongly deferred 
- Biolife Plasma Services - I have a new donor coupon in got referred 
- Biolife Plasma - waste of my time 
- Biolife Plasma Services - profile/login
- Biolife Plasma Services - childcare
- Biolife Plasma Services - every single time my husband gets to platinum status, they have a reason why he can’t donate. 
- Biolife Plasma - spee and check in 
- Biolife Plasma Services - customer service/management