Billions and Trillions IncProduct Misrepresentation

M Review updated:

Represented a 1970 Pontiac GTO front endura bumper as properly restored for $2450.00 plus $400 truck freight shipping. Upon removing the bumper from the crate there was evidence of cracking in the primer. Sanding of the primer revealed a heavily cracked bumper that was never "restored". A very thick coating of primer was applied over the bumper in order to hide the cracks and circumvent the laborious work that would have been needed to properly restore the bumper. Frank DeLarzelere refuses to stand up for it despite the "guarantees" made on his website. He is also known as Biker Fox and apparently is a colorful character.

• Fo
    forgedaboudit Nov 24, 2019

Don’t worry everyone. Just don’t deal with this a-hole. He’ll succumb one day and we’ll pillage the inventory...

• Mo
    monty544 Apr 06, 2018

This guy is a real fruitcake. I asked him via eBay if he had a specific set of NOS taillights that weren't listed. He responded with single cryptic responses like "GTO guru". It took me awhile to figure out that's what he wanted me to google to find his circa 1995 website. Once there I couldn't find any listed so I inquired again if he had any. He responded that I was wasting his time with questions. What a complete jerk!!

Billions & trillions Feb 23, 2018

We have been doing business now for over 30 years, and have done business with over 20, 000 customers. Our number one concern is for our customers to be happy. You can clearly see by going to these links the quality of the products that we sell. We do not sell PERFECT or SHOW QUALITY car parts which we say over 6000 times on YouTube and our six websites. If we have sent you the wrong part by mistake, we will rectify the situation immediately. We apologize to those who are not happy with their parts. If you call us back to purchase something else, we will do everything we can to make it up to you. We understand you want perfect parts, but customers need to have realistic expectations about 40 and 50 year old car parts. Please give us a call at [protected] to order parts like you see from the links below. Thank you very much, and we appreciate your business.
    Chrome Shop

Pontiac Parts Website

Buick Parts Website

Oldsmobile Parts Web Site

Check out our YouTube Channel!

Recommendation's Page

Twitter

Cutlass Parts for Sale

Facebook

Ebay

Google+

Oldsmobile Cutlass Parts

Mr Pug Sep 13, 2017

Submit your problem to the Oklahoma Attorney General to get this guy shut down. Also hit up the BBB and do then same.

Mr Pug Sep 05, 2017

Roger That, Frank is the first to promise and the last to provide. LIAR LIAR LIAR. Ordered a 67 GTO rear bumper, Frank says he has an "ORIGINAL" 67 GTO rear bumper and that it will take 6-8 weeks to rechrome and ship out. HA HA, I receive a LEMANS rear bumper with the reverse light brackets welded in and not even a professional weld, pits all over the place, thru the chrome. A true piece of [censor]. Called Frank and offer him 2 options, either refund me $600 or send a call tag to return on your dime and refund me full price. He chose neither. Here we go Frank, hope you can hang on for the ride!! Time to cash in, better sell your bike.

• Bl
    BlackMutt Apr 15, 2016

I should have done my homework before falling for this scam. Frank is a very dishonest businessman who either doesn't want to or is unable to keep his promises. After responding to an email regarding a part for a GTO (along with a quoted price) I was then given an even higher price over the phone once we ordered it. After several calls and broken promises about ship dates, more than a month went by with no answer about when we might see our order. By which time my client had grown impatient and took the car back. I canceled the order with Frank, but he's such a smooth talker he doesn't let you get a word in edgewise and my explanation fell on deaf ears, he kept saying it shipped yet failed to produce a tracking number which I repeatedly requested. Somewhere after that, he shipped the part anyway and after reading his already atrocious reviews, the decision was made that if the order ever did arrive, we would not accept the package. So, we refused it and will deal with the charges accordingly. Of course, I got the inevitable call from him saying how much its going to cost us, etc, etc and that he's going to leave us bad reviews. I'm sure he'll find some other poor sap to sell his overpriced parts to. Just beware that the transaction will not be smooth or easy. Go in with eyes wide open and a firm grip on your wallet. You WILL be taken for a ride.

• Ra
    Randm Apr 04, 2016

I should have checked here, but there wasn't any place else that had the part. He originally sent broke pieces. We returned them, and he did send another set, but they weren't the correct year. He refused to receive the second return.

• Ro
    Rough waters ahead Mar 01, 2016

This [censored] is nothing but a criminal and a ###. His "business" consists of making claims that his parts are rust free. I received a deck filler panel that was nothing but a welded up junk from 5 different pieces of who know what. He cut out the large rust areas and half-assed welded in patch pieces then claims the part to be excellent OEM Pontiac part, what a total liar. My professional body man who has restored cars for 15 years took one look and said thats total garbage and to send it back which I did. Frank p refused delivery even though I paid $158.00 freight. This [censored] bag needs to have his ticket punched bad. I am surprised he is still operating . He told me he has a "Real Aggressive Collection Department" . When you operate the way this [censored] bag does I guess thats your bread and butter. Provide lousy parts, overcharge for them, misrepresent what your selling all done over the phone, then screw you over through your bankcard with his smokescreen documentation. If he spent even a mere fraction of his energy providing the parts he promises, instead he prefers to sell you misrepresented garbage and then tell you theres no refund. Hell he could send you a tomatoe soup can and claim to your bankcard that it was a perfect condition GTO ram air hood. Lets take this clown down hard.

MrBuick Dec 13, 2015

Inquired with Frank through eBay about a rough looking "brand new, NOS" GS hood listed for 7, 500, thinking it was actually supposed to be 750. His reply:

Comments

bikerfoxed Oct 25, 2014

All you people are stupid bro! I'm sick and tired of all of you complaining about the products I sell. Uninformed is all you are don't you ever read the fine print? It clearly states that I have the upper hand in the car market. So much in fact that all the money I've made has allowed me to take weeks and even years off to make my movie. It takes me 10 minutes to pull a semi solid bumper and sandblast it. And prep it. And $95 to ship it to oaklahoma city's plating shop. Why would it cost any less than $2500? I'm doing all the work here after all Bro. All your lazy ### is doing is bolting it on.
    I'd like any of you to show me one place that has NOS part in inventory cheaper than what I have. I still fail to see how most of you don't even know your Vin numbers when ordering, then have the nerve to call and complain about a small amount of pitting. If your not happy with your purchase. Order an other. I offer Nothing but the best you can find.
    Watch the YouTube videos.
    And just remember that every single time one of you put me on hold for you to got check something to make sure you order the right part. You are going to be paying for the time you took away from me and my mother's labor spent away from the shed cleaning up our parts for resale. And once mother looses time on the wire wheel its a ### trying to get her arthritis used to the vibration again. And some one has to pay for that down time. And it's going to be you.
    Also I have removed the eBay stores. Cause I don't have time to deal with unhappy people (if I can even call you that.) Complaining that I sold them pitted garbage. I don't sell the best parts. They're are refurbished parts better Than NOS.
    If I actually spent more time on restoring the parts ordered than on my moutanbike in the oaklahoma mountains. I'm sure that you would still have something to complain about still.
    If any of you actually had any type of clue about muscle car enthusiasts.
    You would know the facts. American made cars rust out faster then any other car from the era. #2. If you couldn't afford one of my mother's perfectly restored items. That's why you will find blemishes.
    #3. The whole ratrod thing is in right now get with the times.
    #4. Law will not allow me to sell restored until rusted items. You could kill someone with a muscle car. Something has to give.
    #5.my lawyer says the pedophile case is still pending and could be very damaging.

• Do
    Down Under resto Oct 23, 2014

This guy is absolutely shonky, especially when dealing overseas. We are located in Australia, 3rd generation car restorers specialising in Pontiac and he arrogantly claims that what he says is correct. Purchased a column support, refused to send a photo, didn't accept paypal, guaranteed us he had the correct part both in writing and over the phone. Sent us the column support from the wrong year, doesn't fit. We rang him, he was extremely rude over the phone and hung up, refused to answer our email, was advised by bank to return item which he refused delivery of and matter is now under investigation with fraud department. DO NOT deal with this man under any circumstances, real dirt bag.

• 70 Hotrod May 12, 2014

I called this guy. TODAY with money in hand! I'm Brain injured and needed him to make sure I was asking for the right thing and go over my options for the "Nose piece" for my 1970 Pontiac Lemans. He was a very "nasty person to deal with. I bought my part some where else because of it. Seems to me this fella doesn't need or want our money. Good enough. I would strongly recommend going elsewhere for your parts needs. If he's this way BEFORE a sale I can only imagine what dealing with him afterwards is like. Phew...not me pal! Not me! I'm a easy going Carolina boy and I've got to tell ya this guy really has a abrasive personality.

• Pi
    PI PIPER Mar 19, 2014

DISHONEST AT BEST.GTO OWNERS BEWARE.SOMEONE SOULD SHUT THIS BUSINESS DOWN.
    NEVER HAD TO COMPLAIN ABOUT PARTS PURCHACED FOR MY 1965 GTO I HAVE OWNED FOR 30 YEARS..
    SOLD ME A NOS IN THE BOX SHOW QUALITY TAIL PANEL TRIM FOR $1800.00. SENT THE WRONG PART WITH RECIEPT STATING BILLIONS & TRILLIONS DOES NOT DO REFUNDS AND NONE OF THERE PARTS ARE SHOW QUALITY.
    FRANK REASSURED ME THE TAIL PANEL I WILL RECIEVE IS PERFECT AND TO DISREGAURD THAT INVOICE FOR A TAIL LIGHT BODY PANEL AND IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM WITH THE TRIM PANEL I COULD RETURN IT FOR A FULL REFUND.
    AFTER RETURNING WRONG PART I RECIEVED A TAPED TOGETHER NOS BOX AND A NOS TAIL PANEL TRIM MISSING PAINT & PITTING. I TRIED TO RETURN TRIM AND WAS TOLD THERE IS A NO RETURN POLICY, STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED A REFUND OR RECIEPT FOR THIS PITTED, PAINT MISSING NOS TAIL PANEL TRIM w/ TAPED BOX THAT BILLIONS & TRILLIONS CLAIMED TO BE SHOW QUALITY. DON'T GET RIPPED OFF BY THIS GUY !!!

Billions & Trillions Inc. Mar 01, 2014

Originally we told you 1250.00 for a re chrome bumper.Let me get this straight Tommy. I have a rust free bumper core 250.00 that's my cost.. We cut out the back braces sand blast the back side of all our used bumpers to make sure they are not rusted through. You told us yours was rusted JUNK! Now you want me to chrome our bumper for you at my cost 400.00. Ship it back and forth to my chrome shop in OKC for100.00. And you want it shipped to you for 800.00 including shipping with perfect show quality plating. We do not do perfect show quality work plating by the way which we say over 2500 times on YOUTUBE and our many websites unless you pay a lot more. By the way the cost of the used bumper does not include my fabrication experts reconditioning the bumper by taking out the braces sand blasting it before it's plated. There is another 100.00 my cost. So you think I am a liar. Just doesn't quite add up does it by the way I am sorry for calling you Stupid Tommy. Now any fool can see I would lose 100.00 to 200.00 if I were to sell you a bumper chrome plated for 675.00 plus shipping. Without companies like myself you could never finish the cars you are working on. Vendors by far are the most important part of the puzzle when putting it back together. Check out our 2300 videos of the parts we sell world wide. Do a You Tube search. Type in SKYLARK GRLLS, The Man has spoken, we appreciate your business folks. We really do.

Comments

To: "Tom Martin"
    <[email protected]>

Has nothing to do with 3
    other people wanting this bumper STUPID. I want 1250.00 for a chrome bumper
    675.00 for used bumper stupid ###.

On 2/27/2014 5:26 PM, Frank DeLarzelere
    wrote:

I
    am the most important person when restoring a car. Not you stupid.

On 2/27/2014 2:55 PM, Tom Martin wrote:

Wow Frank

Very Disappointed in that conversation we just
    had.

Just to jog your memory, Gary from Quality
    plating

spoke to you first and then referred me to you.

You told me you had a very nice straight solid
    bumper

that you would need to send to your chrome shop
    and

have re chromed for me and yes you told me what a
    great

deal I was getting many many times. That’s all I have to
    spend

on this job and you told me you would do that for me this
    time. You switched me over to a lady and

I paid you in full at that time, I have already told my
    customer its ordered and on the way.

So now you call me and change your mind because you have
    someone else to sell it to. All I can say is WOW.

That’s a said way to do business.

I own the largest Muscle car Sales and restoration shop in
    north west Indiana.

www.classymusclecars.com

I been here since 1975, over 35 years, I thought I found a new
    place to source parts from

but I guess not, IF YOUR WORD IS NO GOOD. If you didn’t want
    to sell it to me for that price

you should have told me then. (Not take my money and then
    change you mind)

I will be sure to post a very truthful story about you on
    our

face book page with more than 11, 000 muscle car

• Biker Fox Jan 09, 2014

We have over 2200 videos on You Tube. You be the Judge. Don't be swayed by nay Sayers. Its not like we dictate prices or anything like that gentlemen. We are 100% on Ebay.

Our You Tube channel is here.

Look at the videos closely. We do not sell show quality parts. Nice used only.

Our websites:

Thank you for your business. We really do appreciate it. Our prices are high.

• 70
    70gsstage1 Oct 11, 2013

I also did business with frank what a horrible experience. He sales a bad product period. I've talk to a lot of people on the Buick boards and they all say the same thing. Just don't deal with this guy, there are far better places to find parts for your car. The fender I purchased from billions and trillions It look like somebody took a hammer to it. He describe it as pristine condition, I tried sending it back he refused the shipment. I ended up just throwing it away, $900.00

• 70
    70gsstage1 May 27, 2013

I would not do business with billions & trillion ever again, and I have restored a few Grand Sports. There are much better places to shop for NOS, OEM Buick Parts. I'm getting ready to restore my 70 GS 455 convertible and I won't be buying any parts from B & T

• Mi
    miami1234 Apr 18, 2012

i ordered a radio & what i got was a rusted piece of junk & not for my car after paying a premium price for something that was described as mint. now he wont take it back so he keeps sending more incorrect radios & i keep paying to ship them back. dont buy from this idiot. miami 1234

Billions & Trillions Inc. Jun 25, 2011

Billions & Trillions has been in busness for 23 years. We have done business with over 15, 000 people over the pat 23 years. 98% of our customers are happy. There is no way we can please everyone. We do not sell perfect car parts. When you go to our website you can very clearly see we have nice used products no one else in the U.S. can offer to the public. You can find slander on any blog you visit about anyone. Even Mother Tereasa. We have two accounts with Ebay, dealt with over 1, 000 folks on Ebay with a 100% rating. We do not match our competetors prices. Our products are superior to our competition. Heck our competition cannot even provide parts like the ones on our website. Our parts are costly but one thing is for sure at least you finally have found the parts for you car you have been looking for months and sometimes years. Give us a call. Don't be fooled by jealous folks who cannot afford our parts. We have done Business with Jay Leno, Corey Dillion, Lebron James & other celebrities.

www.MusclecarGuru.com

Call us today. Times are tough. Make sure you buy a part that fits your car. Repo sheet metal is a nightmare on Elm. We are trying to do the right thing.

• 67
    67Olds Jan 18, 2011

Billions and Trillions Inc. claims and clearly represents they have a 100% rating on eBay through their website (http://www.billionsandtrillionsinc.com/). The dishonest and exaggerated truth is their rating on eBay is only for items they buy. Don't fall victim to this trap thinking they have a good selling standing on eBay when they are not! Billions and Trillions Inc. does not sell on eBay, thus misleading any buyer on their website. This is clearly an act to propagate beliefs that are not true. Also, why would Billions and Trillions Inc. allow bad comments on their own website? Also, the price of a good or service is often a good indication of its quality, but not with Frank. He is misleading, deceptive and lies about the quality of what he sells!

• Mu
    Muscle car Guru Dec 04, 2010

We deal with Yankees, Rednecks & Europeons everyday. I want to personally appologize for being so arrogant. We will start being more professional. We offer Muscle car parts no one else in the United States can supply. Our website is http://www.BillionsandTrillionsInc.com . We have many satisfied customers as you can clearly see.
    http://www.billionsandtrillionsinc.com/guestbook.htm. Once again I an truly sorry for being short with some customers. Its not easy restoring dozens of customers parts every month. We do the best can do. We do not sell PERFECT parts. Have a nice day. We appreciate your business.

• Cl
    classicbuickguy Nov 30, 2010

The guy is a jerk says he wont deal with Yankees, thus I have pulled his info from the Classic Buick car owners website and blackballed him from posting his classifieds too many dissatisfied customers I called to check up on complaints and found him to be rude and useless

• Go
    goathead Oct 18, 2010

Boxerboy, did you have any luck with your complaint to the Ok Aty Gen.? I have the same problem.

boxerboy May 17, 2010

here is a website about the owner of Billions and Trillions, Frank P. DeLarzelere. draw your own conclusions. http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Bikerfox

boxerboy May 17, 2010

Frank P. DeLarzelere

boxerboy May 08, 2010

the guy is extremely rude, very slow and is a pathological liar. run, do not walk from this "BRO" as he calls everyone. do a google search on his address. you can find a street view of that address. ITS A HOUSE, and a run-down one at that. if you look at his so-called "warehouse" pics, you will see its more than likely just his garage. he thinks his no refund policy is his way to do whatever he wants and treat people like shyt. i will be filing complaints with the Ok Atty Generals office, the local police and the feds because i believe he is breaking federal law by doing business accross state lines. we will see what they think about his no refund policy.

• Da
    David915 Feb 16, 2010

I just called "Frank" for a hood emblem for a Buick Regal and was a bit surprised by his rude and unprofessional personality. Although unreasonably pricey, I was about to purchase the hard-to-get "NOS" emblem from him for $180 but them he goes on to say that it won't come with the spring or mounding part. I told him, "what kind of "NOS" does not come with it's mounding, thats like buying a shirt without a sleeve. He got mad and hung up on me. So I researched him and am grateful his true nature has been exposed. I feel very bad for all the people he's ripped-off and am greatful I didn't fall victim.

• Ri
    richard38487 Jan 30, 2010

Very rude and arrogant to deal with on the phone, especially if you're not going to purchase a part. There is probably a reason the guy's not selling on ebay, think of the negative feedback. I'd beware of buying anything not pictured on his site.

• Tr
    trans am 1971 Dec 16, 2009

Well I got the core support from Frank at Billions and Trillions and he stated it was NOS which means new old stock, never used... What I got what a sand blasted old rusty part that was primed and pasted off as new... This guy can not be trusted and do not buy anything from him until you see it in person. His prices are high and he doesn't stand behind his product...

Do not buy from Billions and Trillions Inc...

• Te
    tecorvette75 Nov 30, 2009

Frank is not a good person to deal with, I called him and asked if he had a part and he said yes. I asked if he could e-mail me a picture and he said he didn't have time for that and do I want it or not. He pretty much forced me into the sale and said it would ship out in a week, I called a day and a half later and told me I found the same part for half the price and I felt that he forced me into the sale and I didn't want it and he said its to late its been shipped out.
    I told him that I'm going to reject the delivery and he sad please don't because he doesn't want the part lost so I said ok and I took the delivery because he said he would send ups out to me to come pick it up so he has a tracking number. He never sent ups and I had to pay and send the part back to him. Now I have to fight with my credit card company to get a refund.
    All I have to say it watch out when your dealing with Billions and Trillions Inc...

Johns Auto Apr 13, 2009

http://www.BillionsandTrillionsInc.com man this guy has got the parts I have been looking for over 2 years. Very professional too. I have spent over 2000.00 with him. Very happy with the parts I recieved.