Bill Cook, Attorney, Chico, CA.Poor service!

Bill Cook is a divorce lawyer who takes on all cases and charges lots of $, he does not ever return calls, do what is requested, and I lost about $130,000. in my divorce because he drug things out to make $. He ignored me on almost all issues, I needed primary custody of my sons (abusive ex), needed a restraining order, needed the settlement done right away so as to receive my fair half. The house went up in value and I lost $130,000. In 3 1/2 years, he charged me $17,000. knowing I did not have any $. My credit cards are maxed out, then he dropped me for inability to pay and still wants $5,000. He is crocked. His paralegal also does not help. He did not advocate for me, he led me to believe he would. He is dishonest, never returns calls, does not care, all I ever got on time was a big bill. Don't use him and pass the word.

• Ac
    actionallen Oct 17, 2014

Guanajuatojoe, What happened? Did u ever hold ur court against those criminals? I hired Bill J Cook also and got burnt!

• Gu
    guanajuatojoe Oct 26, 2011

Bill Cook should have his name changed to say...Bill Crook! He is dishonest, makes statements that are completely false in court with no factual proof because he can get away with it! Butte County Family Court Commissioner Gunn and Judges McNeal and Patrick are his buddies. He and his corrupt judge friends will be "dealt" with in the near future. Court will be held in my arena with severe penalties! Guaranteed!!!

• Am
    amy Mar 29, 2009

Bill Cook is sex pervert tries to touch female clients vajayjay.. he shoved his hand in my pants when I met with him for consult.