Better Business Bureaupurchase of yorkie puppy and then shipping company requiring 1455.00 for special crate demanding cash

D

I thought I was purchasing a yorkie puppy from and Angela Marlone in Norfolk Va. for 530.00 on Dec. 8th 2017. She asked that I money gram it to her partner Granell Anderson, I stupidly did this believing in honesty. I received a transfer of ownership Document from the Nationwide shippers on Dec. 9.2017(prob not worth the paper it is printed on) and they required my personal ID. Then after they got all my info they informed me that the dog needed a special crate and I could choose which one. Of course the fee of 1455.00 would have a 98% refund (1450.00) upon delivery. Now this is also to be paid in cash. I said no. This Angela keeps contacting me, trying to get me to send more money so this fur baby won't be left sitting there!

• Sh
    Shaun R. Dec 10, 2017

Why are you upset with the Better Business Bureau?

• Da
    Daciagirl Dec 11, 2017

@Shaun R. Not upset with Better Business Bureau, I know this was my own stupidity that put me in this situation. I just want it know out there so I might be able to help someone else from making the same mistake I did.

• Da