BET CHANNEL TELEVISIONBET IS A RACIST STATION

W

THE BET HIP HOP AWARDS HONORED THE JENA 6. I FEEL THIS IS VERY RACIST AND I AM BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST. I SHOULD NOT BE FORCED TO PAY FOR THAT TRASH. IF I HAVE ANY LEGAL RIGHTS. I WANT THE BET STATION TAKEN OFF OF MY SERVICE. I DON'T WANT TO JUST BLOCK THEM OFF OF MY TV. THEY WILL STILL BE GETTING PAID. I DON'T WANT THEM TO GET ONE CENT FROM ME. PLEASE REMOVE THEM AND REDUCE MY BILL BY THAT AMOUNT. IF YOU CAN'T DO THIS. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT MY LEGAL RIGHTS ARE. I NEVER ASKED FOR THE BET CHANNEL. THANK-YOU FOR YOUR TIME, WARREN W. WAGNER.

• Kd
    KDAVIS1013 Nov 30, 2009

I FEEL THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH TV AT ALL.

• Re
    Redbirdwarrior Aug 20, 2009

Warren, If we only paid for channels we watched, why don't I just pay 4 bucks a month and get ESPN and local channels?

Man up.