BestPayToday.comThis company lends money to who ever applys without verifying the person

E

This is a online lending company. This company lends money to who ever applys without verifying the person is who they say they are. Someone used my name to process a $300.00 loan from them online. I found this out by receiving a collection notice from them in the mail.

I immediately called the company to notify them this loan was fraudulent and I inquired how someone was able to do this. They sent me a copy of the loan documents along with the bank account they deposited the money into. Upon reading the documents in the fine print they state that in order for the loan to be completed they have to verify employment and that the bank account belongs to the person completely the loan. Well if they truly would have verified by calling the place of employment given and the banking institution they would have found out that I don’t work at the bogus place indicated to them nor do I did I ever hold a bank account at the location given to them.

But of course, they are persistent that it was me and even indicated that I sent them over a copy of the pay stub and bank statement.

So I requested to see a copy of these documents that supposedly I sent. Strangely they refused to show me this proof. However, they want their 300 dollars. But I will not be paying anything to them. I can’t believe it is so easy to take out online like this online.