Best Buy — paying for my goods.
September 27, 2019 I went into the Best Buy on Fairway Rd. Kitchener ON. I went right to the product I wanted, a Dyson air filter $100.00, and proceeded to the tills for payment. There were 3 customers all ready being served so I waited and waited and waited. I rep walked right past me looked at me standing there, as I was the only one, and proceeded to the one till to help another rep. Fifteen minutes latter I walked up to the counter, put the filter on it and walked right out the door. What is wrong with this store, business. I would do everything possible to serve my paying customers. Is this company so rich they could care less if they make a sale or not. Wow cannot believe they don't want to make money. They just sat there looking at me waiting and said nothing, not even a Hello or we'll be with you shortly. If I owned this store I would have fired the ones responsible.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke