Bennoti Coffee MachineNever received the product, neither refund

I've never received this coffee machine I called they said that they would refund my money back, they never did then they said it was in the warehouse and i would get my refund before Dec. 25 2006 i have never received it. Amex is charging me 263.80 for nothing all i want is my refund that i deserve for not getting the product; try [protected]@bennoti.com for faster response it doesn't work.

• He
    Helga Jackson Jan 16, 2007

I had a charge on my Discover card of $ 292.82 I did not order this product or authorize them to send me anything. I had to notify the credit card company of this charge and they had to close my Account and issue me a new Card. I think businesses need to have stricter control to do this to us I have read several complaints on your website for Bennoti Capuchino makers of people that can not get to them to complain or get refunds what kind of business is this. I have to tell you that is the first fraud of this kind that I ever had on my credit cards.

• La
    Laura C. Keeling Jan 17, 2007

Stay away from Bennoti. They do NOT deliver what they advertise. This is a scam.

frank conci Jan 23, 2007

I order the coffee and the so called "free machine". What I got was a Bill of $414.49.charged at My credit card, for $ 124. 00 of S. and H. and couple hand full of coffee. I send everything back and so far the only credit my account of $115,00. It is a very bad deal Don't order anything from those thiefs.

frank conci Jan 23, 2007

Those con-artist should all be in jail. Bennoti that ### should be investigated by the Attorney General of N.Y and N.J.

• El
    Ella Mae Thomas Jan 24, 2007

I did not receive my coffee pot and I was charge for more coffee that I ordered. If I don't here from somebody by 10:00 today I will take some other mean of action.

• Yv
    Yvonne Hoggard Jan 24, 2007

Please help
    1/24/07

Yesterday UPS came to my door to deliver a 322.22 dollar coffee machine. The full price has been deducted from my bank account that I use to pay my bills. I did make an order but certainly not for that much. The price advertised on t.v. was payments of 29.95 . I am disabled and live off a check from Social Security. Needless to say, I can not afford t his machine. Can you please send me the tracking number so I can get a refund from my bank and I can get my bills paid.

Thanking you in advance,
    Yvonne Hoggard
    1734 E. 3rd Street apt. 4
    Long Beach, CA 90802

562-951-3341

• Da
    Dawn Martel Feb 12, 2007

I ordered the product in Dec, they took there money never received anything yet, called in Jan, waiting an hour on hold they said its being shipped, still no coffee or coffee machine. I tried calling customer service now it just goes to a busy single... Help!

• Ka
    Katherine Henderson Mar 21, 2007

On February 16, my credit card was billed $212.90 for coffee machine and coffee that have not been received.

• Ka
    Katherine Henderson Mar 22, 2007

My credit card has been charged 212.90, for a machine and coffee that I have never received. How do I get a refund?

frank conci Mar 22, 2007

I returned they over priced coffee and "free coffee machine" (I was charged $125,00. for S.and H.) for full refund and my credit card got credited only $150.00 of the $450.00. that the charge me. It is impossible to get in touch with anybody in their customer service (most likely they dont have one). To anybody that is thinking of buy merchandise from those CONS - think again... unless you like nightmares.

• Va
    Valerie DeLary Apr 02, 2007

I have just had the most unbelievable experience w/ Bennoti! Or I thought it was until I found everyone has the same problem. It should be illegal for them to charge your credit card for something I didn't even order. When I tried the customer care center, that didn't work either. I have a friend in the district attorneys office who will be looking into this. I am sooooo angry!

• Je
    Jeff Peter Apr 18, 2007

I am in receipt of your wonderful coffee maker and have already re-ordered some more coffee. It is GREAT! However I wanted to tell you that when I received the coffee maker the door that you open to put the caps is is crooked - I am just worried that it might eventually affect the machine. Please advise and if you could please send out my new order as soon as you can - your coffee is soooo good - the caps are flying out of my kitchen.

• Ca
    carmellaroberts Jul 20, 2007

I am writing to tell everyone, how bad i have been treated i have been lied too, promise my refund of 235 us dollars. Never have to this day rec. Any good reason from the company spoke to ms barabara wilson who told me me and promised my refund weeks ago never got. Also i returned all the coffee they sent they paid the shipping. I have the proof from ups so why r they doing this to all of us. The better bus business bureau of new york city has so many complaints. About this company. Now i wish to tell u all i am going to the office soon and if there is really a office i know all phones have been disconnected. I am sorry to say they have took my money with out my permission i only agree to the small part to ship 28.dollars us.

• Er
    Ernest Ward Aug 20, 2007

We are weighing our options... we have a one-year supply of coffee and no coffee machine because it broke as we have advised you several times... we would like another machine or we would like to return the machine or, if not, we would like to return the rest of the coffee we have not used for credit. Please respond because you have not responded to the last two inquiries. Also, where do we send the machine... please forward the address with your answer.

• El
    Elsie Quattrucci Sep 25, 2007

I just ordered the coffee maker and i added extra shipping i should receive it in 5 to 7 days . On my order it says 4-6 weeks . I hope it s a mistake please let me know.

order #2007092521282018

• Sh
    Sharon Buck Jan 31, 2008

I too have a complaint, we sent back the machine and coffee. They consented to this and said my refund check would follow. I have called numerous times and they tell me the ck. will be sent out soon (giving me a date) or it will be sent out. This has been going on for over a year. I am now taking other actions to get my $243.oo back.

Maria Nov 12, 2008

Im so Mad I’ve been trying to get a hold of some one in their costumer service phone number since the day I put in my order and you either get a busy line or sorry were closed after 5pm I would like to now how in the hell I can get a hold of some one with this company dang it!!!

• Be
    Becky Dec 12, 2008

I had ordered Bennoti caps - in the amount of 41.80 on 10/03 - 4 to 6 weeks delivery. I'v tried customer servive - that is a joke - can't get ahold of anyone to talk with. The customer # I have - printed off - they say it doesn't exist.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices