Baymont Inn and Suites by Wyndham / general manager
I'm the Assistant Gm here. The incident was that someone deficated in the pool here. I Insisted the pool immediately be closed and sanitized. The GM stated "I scooped it out before any witnessed it." Then, proceeded to not close the pool and refused to do so upon expressed concern.
Also, it seems to be common practice to give guest 'Master Keys' to their room. Effectively giving guests access to all other guest rooms. I stated I will not give out 'Master Keys' to guests. I have now been terminated/fired.
More Baymont Inn and Suites by Wyndham Complaints & Reviews
- Baymont Inn - refused to rent room to 80 year old 
- Baymont Inn - wrongful termination 
- Baymont Inn - complaint
- Baymont Inn & Suites - invasion of privacy and falsely fined 
- Baymont Inn & Suites - sleeping conditions.
- Baymont Inn & Suites - general manager
- Baymont Inn & Suites - product and service of property manager
- Baymont Inn & Suites - lack of room cleanliness/ safety
- Baymont Inn & Suites - maintenance
- Baymont Inn and Suites Canton Michigan - hotel cancelled an existing reservation at will