Baymont Inn & Suiteslady named thelma who works at the front desk

G Dec 02, 2019

On Saturday November 30, 2019 while in the breakfast dinning area, I was unaware that it was against the plicies of Baymount inn and suites when I brought down pkates from my families room #326 to take back to our room since my husband was physically unable to come down do to having suffered a severly strained back and having been in the ER until very late Friday night/ early Saturday morning.
The lady with dark hair who works the front desk named Thelma came up to me infront of everyone in the room and in a very rude manner told me that people had complained about my using my personal trays and that I needed to only use the provided styrofoam and plastic utensils and plates. She then walked away. Then as I stood there 1 waiting for my son to come back down to the breakfast dinning area and as I was following her orders and trsnsfering the food from my plates to those provided she came back to me and rudely said "I didnt mean you had to do it now." Several other people where in the breakfast dinning room both times and over heard her spesking no scolding me a 46byear old woman like a child. When my son returned she told him he needed to start helping me get the food together. She even spoke rudely to him, he's 13 and special needs child. I stood there wiping tears away, I'd never been so humiliated infront of strangers in my life.
We have been staying at Baymont inn and Suites located at 950 E Ash Street Piqua, Ohio since November 1, 2019 in room 326 due to loosing nearly everything in a fire. If she'd taken me aside and talked to me I would have had no issue, she didn't do that she very rudely approached me in front of everyone in that room and everyone in the room heard her, it was rude and uncalled for. My family is paying $435 every week out of our own pocket to stay here. I am truly sorry I broke the rules of the breakfast dinning room and would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a copy of your guest rules and regulations. After the incident occurred I learned that the lady who treated me so rudely is named Thelma. My family has paid $1, 740.02 to stay here since November 1, 2019. We chose this hotel 1 because it was pet friendly and 2 because it was nice and had a pool, and offered the breakfast every morning, I no longer feel comfortable eating at the breakfast because of how rudely I was treated.

My husband is Phillip Clark, I am Gina Short Gentry and our son is Isaah Clark. We've went through a lot over th he past many months and we really wanted to stay here until our lawsuit against our landlord is finalized, it was our landlord who caught our mobile home on fire and caused us to lose everything and rnd up staying here. I'm sorry but I felt you needed to know about this incident so that it never happens to another guest again snd so you can inform guest of the rules of the hotel. Thank You