Ballys /racquetball facilitiesmisrepresentation

Ballys Total Fitness has provided me with a membership to a substandard facility.
They have misrepresented their sevices to me as a paying customer for over 8 years.I first
joined with 8 other people from work. We were using the facility exclusively to play racquetball.
The racquetball courts are all I used and was the focus of my membership.The facility advertises
Racquetball courts and includes the courts in their new membership orientation. The courts at
my Ballys facility have been unuseable for about a year as a result of flooding.Our racquetball
group has been forced to seek another fitness center with courts. I have been inquiring about a
repair date forabout a year.All I get is we will be making a decsion next Month. I have a family
membership for fitness at my local YMCA going on 19 years. I live 20 miles from Ballys and
journeyed their for racquetball.I stopped paying for 2 months to get corporate attention and
some answers.I was suprised by the responses by customer service.I was told
I signed a contract with Ballys.The contract states they have the right to change the amenities
as long as I have some other available. They really do not care whether their are racquetball
courts available. I can always use the pool or weights etc... They still advertise courts on
their sites.The customer service was demeaning and indifferent to any reasonable customer complaint.
I have been repeatedly told I signed a contract and that is all that matters. They have recently
reported me to the credit bureau for late payment. The only blemish but in these times it
has caused me some problems.I would strongly recommend any other fitness facilities available
rather than engage in a contract with Ballys.Ballys the corporate bully is as ethical as a
common thug.