BackwaterReptiles.comLeopard Gecko

D

I paid Backwater Reptile LLC $364 for one adult male ordinary gecko and 2 Super Giant Hatchling. Unfortunately when it was delivered, FEDEX claim that there is nobody at the house. I went to Fedex main office here in Odessa, Texas and got the package at 6:45 Pm of the same date promised. When I open the package, the geckos were all dead. Instead of receiving a sorry note or a possible way to resolve this issue, they just said its due to the weather in Texas and it was my fault that it got delayed. I am a first time buyer and owner of a Leopard gecko and this is the sad experience I received from Backwater Reptile LLC . I just wasted my hard earned money for nothing.

Leopard Gecko