Avakin Lifemy account has been suspended.

A May 30, 2019

My account has been suspended for over a week and I would like to know when I get my account back. I've been suspended for " inappropriate Behavior". I tried to contact Lockwood and they told be they would respond in about 2 business days and it's been way longer. I've sent them my Email and username but they haven't done anything. Did this happen to anyone else? If so can you please... Help?

my account has been suspended.

Anant Aley Nov 24, 2020

They did the same when I have no knowledge plus my account has 65, 000 coins which I purchased to gift someone special on her birthday but their response is account is banned and money is lost

Andy Manuel Oct 24, 2019

What to do ro recoger my account

ChaseGREATNESS Jul 26, 2019

Email and username *

ChaseGREATNESS Jul 26, 2019

Same thing happen to my Avakin account. The same reason and all. I texted Avakin about the situation they asked for my email and password and just as you I was yet to receive any feedback on the game. Did you by any chance as of now ?