Auction MonsterUnauthorized charges to my account!

M

I ordered the ebay sales training tool kit. It was supposed to be free, just pay shipping and handling. They charged my account $59.95 and caused my account to be overdrawn. I called the number thats on the site. [protected]. They said the charge is for monthly website hosting. Nowhere in any of the information that I have says anything about being charged for this. Once they have your card number they just charge whatever the funk they want. I created such a fuss on the phone they said they reimbursed my account and cancel my order.

• Mi
    Michelle Lewis Jun 09, 2016

I received an email in my inbox that told me that because I was eBay sales already I could become something much more with eBay and to just "click here" for more information. I did click and it carried me to another site that was filled with endless opportunities to be a part of eBay. On ending the page view and closing my browser I was connected to a "live" rep that was telling me repeatedly the same things over and over. I asked because it seemed deceptive if the live chat was indeed a live person to which it responded, "yes, I am a real person" and then hit me again with the promo info. I said, "no I don't want it" and it came again and again and then I answered in German, "Nietz" and then "nin`" and finally it shut the 'bot' off (live person my foot!). Sadly this was after I'd submitted for the eBay kit for $1.87 with my debit card to which this fraudulent emailing company now has...

I'm still pursuing this company to regain my privacy and I will pursue them with all my resources. Someone should notify someone online to report this company and shut down their deceptive practices. Horrid business! Call numbers to contact Auction Monster: [protected]; [protected]. DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS!

• Ke
    kelly denise davis Jan 22, 2009

i just filled the damn thing [email protected] i spent all that time filling it out YOU FIND IT. do you lose everything except for someone elses money!kelly denise davis passsword ed7ca604

• Ke
    kelly denise davis Jan 22, 2009

i was charged 39.90 on my credit card for REGCURE.they tell you you will get a license keyin e-mail shortly. shortly never came so i went to there help line. you have to send e mail for complants so i did, they told me they recieved email and would be in touch with me shortly. again iwaited for hours. this happen four time while they are telling me to have patience.WELL, THERE AGAIN I WOULD, IF I HAD REGCURE AND THEY WERE WAITING FOR PAYMENT! the only thing i know to do is call GOOD MORNING AMERICA and let them put it on there show as PLACES NOT TO ORDER FROM they do this all the time to warn trustworthy people not to get scamed! will be seeing you on the news fsunshine [email protected]

• Le

IAM DONT NOT RECIVE DONE YORSEND VIA DONLOADING PO MAIL
    MAY NAME BENITO MONAGAS THE HAVE 29.95 ESTAMENT CHARGE POR 39.96

• Ri
    richard pope Oct 07, 2008

I was charged with 39.90 on my credit card. Why?

James Aug 17, 2008

Same here, a charge to my credit card, I had to call safe-cart asap to stop the charges as well my credit card carrier. I CNX my Card.
    I have no Idea why my card was charged, $39.90. so I called Safe-Cart on my land line, the same day the charge was placed on my credit card. I stated I did not auth the charge, I was told by the customer service rep at safe-cart that my account would be closed / no charges will be placed on my credit card from Safe-Cart, Then I was told by this service rep she stated that my charge would be charged back, since I CNX their services before the 30 day trial period ended???
    If I did not sign up for their service?? How and why was I charges in the first place by Safe-Charge??

Jorge K Aug 06, 2008

Unauthorized Charges to my bank account

• Bo
    Bonnie Flieder Jul 13, 2008

I have no been able to reconcile my bank statements, my husband was very ill and past away. I did Feb and there is a $39.90 charge that was not authorized!!!

Please send me phone number to a real person so I can clear this up!!

I have enough to deal with as I am having serious surgery next week!

larry etherton Jun 24, 2008

PLEASE REMOVE, , , My notice of complant, CREDIT was refunded to my card...THANK YOU''''' LARRY ETHERTON

• Ph
    PHILIP MARCHANT Jun 24, 2008

Since April of this year i have tried to cancel my subscription, i have written and phoned to know avail
    without cancelling my credit card, they are taking $59.00 dollars a month from my bank account .6

margaret brean Jun 19, 2008

This is truly a huge scam.It has cost me $39.90 and I ended up with three times the problem. It difinatly did not work and the co. needs to quit scaming people...

• Mr
    Mr.Snirl O Ownby Jun 19, 2008

I purchsaed a program called Regcure it did not work and I can not get in contact with this soppost to be paretologic.com to cancel the charge looks to be a rip off so I will contact my cad cop. and see about stoping them there .I would advise every on to keep away from the scam program.

• Al
    allan geary Jun 06, 2008

Please give me a 800 number so I can talk to a real person .I recently lost 2 programs I purchased with you.Reg.Cure $39.90 and Driver Detective $29.95 .My computer had a problem and had to have the system restored.How do I get them back without buying again?B of A Visa 5170.My phone # [protected].

• Lo
    Louise Arnold Jun 02, 2008

There is a charge for $39.90 on my credit card. Can you tell me what it is for?

larry etherton May 19, 2008

REF...WWW.SAFECART.COM.(services)- On [protected] A CHARGE OF 39.90 WAS ON MY DISCOVER CREDIT CARD . THE PURCHASE OF SOFTWARE TO BE DOWNLOADED TO MY COMPUTER (FAILED)!!! AND I WAS NOT CHARED BY THE COMPANY, BECAUSE OF THIS (FAILURE)!!! SO WHY WOULD WWW.SAFE.CART.COM CHARGE ME FOR A SERVICE THAT WAS UN-LAWFULLY BILLED TO ME, YOU CAN'T BILL SOMEONE THAT DID-NOT! RECEIVE YOUR SERVICE'S . I HAVE LEFT MY NAME AND NUMBER WITH YOUR ANSWERING SERVICE AS OF [protected], YOUR CALL BACK OR E-MAIL, (NOTICE) OF CREDIT APPLYED BACK TO MY CREDIT CARD, WILL (STOP)!!! ANY FUTURE -ACTIONS.. LARRY ETHERTON

Josh J Faul May 17, 2008

You're obviously someone who works for the company. You're an idiot. This is scam pure and simple. You can us all the legal jargon you wont it doesn't change the fact that what you are doing is unethical.

• Co
    cory talley May 02, 2008

charging my credit card without permission every month had to drain account and reopen new account. i don't even know this site.

• Mi
    Mike Easy May 02, 2008

Auction Monster has been debiting my credit card unlawfully without permission for a non existant website.
    Claim is being made through credit card company.

John Apr 28, 2008

The State of New York AG's office went after another company for doing exactly the same thing a few years ago. There was a HUGE settlement in which everyone listed as a victim was given a portion.

• Ea
    Easton Apr 19, 2008

I just discovered charges on my cc from this company today, going back for the past three months!! To everyone who has posted that you should read the terms and conditions - how can you read the T&C when you never visited the website in the first place and never even knew the company existed!! I also never ordered the Ebay auction tool-kit. So although I agree that if you specifically went to the website and ordered the product, it is your own fault. HOWEVER, it appears that they still find a way to get a hold of your cc info, even when you have never visited their website before!! This in and of itself should be a warning. I have gone through all of the internet transactions I have made since I started being charged back in February and I have found nothing that relates to Auction Monster, so obviously there is something going on here that is totally unappropriate. I have cancelled my cc and reported the charges as fraudulent. It isn't right to be charged for a product you never even knew was available nor did you have any interest in!!

• St
    Stephanie Apr 07, 2008

You seem like you've worked for them before. Yes, what they did was legal - but it is bad business practice. They really need to be more upfront about it all. Their first charge is valid - I admit that was my fault. However, I have tried multiple times to get ahold of this company to cancel - with no prevail. This is not the right way to make money.

• Ka
    Kathleen Apr 03, 2008

Hi Blaine,

This is Kathleen with SafeCart. I just wanted to confirm that a SafeCart Customer Service Representative has contacted you regarding your purchase. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

I would also like to offer a bit of background information regarding SafeCart. SafeCart provides online sellers of digital products such as downloadable software, e-books, web site subscriptions and the like, the facilities to accept credit card and PayPal payments through our secure shopping cart and checkout.

When a purchase is made from a publisher who uses SafeCart internet payment services, the payment processor on the credit card statement shows as www.safe-cart.com. If PayPal was used, SAFECART is displayed. The URL, www.safe-cart.com is our official web site address.

Again, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us with any questions you may have. For quick contact, we have an online form at http://www.safe-cart.com/contact .

Regards,

Kathleen
    SafeCart

Laura Warnock Mar 28, 2008

A re-occurring charge of £34 to £35 has been deducted from my credit card for at least 9 months that i know of, but have no idea what it was for, and would like a refund of all charges please.

• Yo
    Young Mar 26, 2008

I have been charged by this fraud company for a full year with $60 --- which is about $720 that I wasn't even aware of. I was charged to a credit card I barely check, and they decided they were only going to refund me with on payment of $59.95. Does anyone know what I can do to get this money back? I screamed at them before I hung up but I'm still pissed about this company. Howe can all of us be refunded with the money we've been frauded with!??!

• Ca
    C A Hill Mar 04, 2008

After complaints to AMEX to remove the unauthorized charges and getting a new credit card to stop the charges, AMEX let another one through! Auction Monster alledged this was a subscription service. I had never heard of the group, I don't use E-Bay or Pay Pal. I'm don't know how they got my number, but it is sure proving difficult to stop their charges!

• Am
    Amber Feb 29, 2008

I swear, have people really never heard of TERMS and CONDITIONS. DO YOU GUYS REALLY THINK EVERYTHING IS FREE?? I SWEAR PEOPLE REALLY DON'T CARE ANYMORE, ITS THEIR WAY OR THEY THROW A FIT TO GET THEIR MONEY BACK, WHAT IDIOTS!!! Auction Monster Terms and Agreement.

By clicking on 'Ship My Kit', you expressly agree to the terms and agreement, contained herein. By clicking on �Ship My Kit�, you also expressly agree and accept the terms and billings unconditionally as a binding contract enforceable by law.

Auction Monster, LLC - Member Web Hosting and Web Builder Agreement ("the Agreement").

The following are the terms and conditions of participation in the Auction Monster Member Program ("the Program"). "Affiliate" refers to you. "Site" means a World Wide Website and, depending on the context, refers either to the Auction Monster site ("the Auction Monster site"), located at the URL AuctionMonster.biz, or to any site that you will link to the Auction Monster site and which you will identify in your Program application.

Auction Monster, Inc ("Auction Monster") reserves the right to amend the Agreement from time to time. It is agreed that any such amendment will apply to Affiliate. By accepting commissions where applicable and or continuing use of Auction Monster products, Affiliate agrees to such amendments. Auction Monster agrees to inform Affiliate of any amendment to the agreement. Should Affiliate fail to object to any amendment to the Agreement within one week, such failure shall serve as an acceptance of the amendment.

Three day right to rescind.

Affiliate shall have three (3) days from the initial billing to call and cancel Auction Monster�s service and receive a full refund. Shipping and Handling fees are non-refundable.

Fees and Pricing.
    Subscription Fees for Affiliates of Auction Monster are assessed monthly. Affiliate agrees to be billed a monthly fee of $59.95 for Auction Monster�s Web Builder and Hosting service. Affiliate expressly agrees and states as follows:

"I UNDERSTAND I MAY BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF FUTURE GOODS AND SERVICES UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT IF I FAIL TO NOTIFY THE SUPPLIER NOT TO SUPPLY THE GOODS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED."

Trial Period and Billing.

By agreeing to the terms of the Agreement, Affiliate automatically receives 10-day trial to the Program. Affiliate has 10 days to try the Program and decide whether to accept the Program full-time. Prior to the expiration of the 10-day trial period, Affiliate may cancel its subscription by calling Auction Monster�s toll-free number at [protected] or writing to Auction Monster, 16192 Coastal Highway Lewes, DE 19958. Should Affiliate fail to cancel its subscription, its Subscription with Auction Monster will become active and Affiliate will be billed $59.95 on the 11th day after its trial begins and every month thereafter. If Affiliate�s payment is not submitted either by credit card or check within 30 days of the due date, Affiliate�s web site and services will be suspended. If Affiliate wishes to cancel and not be billed, Affiliate must call [protected] or write to Auction Monster, 16192 Coastal Highway Lewes, DE 19958. Affiliate also agrees to monthly billing. Affiliate expressly agrees to honor all charges and fees due.

Dispute Resolution.

Affiliate expressly agrees that any disputed fee will not be charged back to its credit card issuer. Affiliate expressly agrees to submit in writing any objection regarding fees to Auction Monster. Auction Monster, in its sole discretion, shall determine the validity of Affiliate�s objection and notify Affiliate of its decision. Should Affiliate disagree with Auction Monster�s decision, the parties agree to mediate the dispute before litigation. Affiliate expressly agrees to indemnify Auction Monster for any financial harm or any losses caused by Affiliate�s objections to fees. Affiliate will be held responsible for the reimbursement of those fees and losses.

Credit Card Billing.

Affiliate expressly agrees that if it pays by credit card, check or demand debit, it shall abide by the following statement:

"Affiliate hereby authorizes Reg.net on behalf of Auction Monster to initiate debit/credit entries to my bank deposit account or credit card as indicated upon sign-up and enrollment. This authority is to remain in full force and effect until (a) Auction Monster has received proper notification of its termination in such a manner as to afford Auction Monster reasonable opportunity to act on it, and (b) all obligations to Auction Monster that have arisen have been paid in full."

Affiliates who join this Program will be deemed customers of Auction Monster, and its parent/sister organizations. Accordingly, all associated rules, policies, operating procedures, customer service, and sales will apply to those customers. Auction Monster may change its policies and operating procedures at any time. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. Auction Monster will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.

SPAM Policy.

Auction Monster defines "spam" or "spamming" as the sending of any email on any subject to anyone or any organization that has not requested this information by either requesting it directly from the sender or by giving permission for the sender to send information. Auction Monster does not tolerate Affiliates sending spam. Due to the nature of Auction Monster�s service, Affiliate may be tempted to seek to profit from spam. Auction Monster advises: Affiliate may not send spam or any other unsolicited email. Sending spam and other junk email advertising of any kind from the Auction Monster Website or any other affiliated website is cause for that Affiliate�s immediate and permanent termination from Auction Monster�s service, including any and all associated commissions where applicable.

Auction Monster accepts and logs spamming complaints at its home office. The accumulation of 5 or more complaints to any single Affiliate�s account is grounds for termination of this Agreement and Auction Monster�s services.

If Affiliate violates this policy and it causes damage or loss to Auction Monster�s servers, or causes the Auction Monster website or any of its affiliated websites to be interrupted from normal service, Affiliate agrees to indemnify Auction Monster for all damages and loss of business.

Participation in the Program.

Affiliate�s participation in the Program is expressly conditioned upon Affiliate�s good faith representation of its offers and savings. Auction Monster may terminate Affiliate�s Subscription at any time if Auction Monster determines (in its sole discretion) that Affiliate�s representation is not in good faith or the sites where it advertises are unsuitable for the Program. Unsuitable sites include, but are not limited to, those that:

Promote sexually explicit materials
    Promote violence
    Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
    Promote illegal activities
    Violate intellectual property rights
    If Auction Monster terminates Affiliate�s Subscription for any reason, Affiliate may reapply for the Program at any time or contest the termination by mailing a written objection to Auction Monster stating its reasons for objection. Auction Monster advses that if it accepts Affiliate�s application and its site is thereafter determined (in Auction Monster�s sole discretion) to be unsuitable for the Program, Auction Monster may terminate this Agreement and its services to Affiliate.

Limited License

Auction Monster grants Affiliate a nonexclusive, revocable right to use Auction Monster�s trademarked text and images (collectively "images") solely for the purpose of identifying Affiliate�s site or products as a participant of the Program and to assist in encouraging and generating further affiliates. Affiliate may not modify the images in any way. Auction Monster reserves all rights in the images and any other of its trade names and trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights. Auction Monster may revoke Affiliate�s license at any time by giving written notice.

Responsibility for Marketing
    Affiliate is solely responsible for the development, marketing, promotion, of any and all affiliated sites. Any creative materials Auction Monster provides for marketing and the Program in general carries no guarantees of results. Auction Monster expressly denies and disavows any warranty for successful marketing to any degree.

Affiliate is solely responsible for:

The accuracy and appropriateness of materials posted on Affiliate sites (including, among other things, all Product-related materials)
    Ensuring that materials posted on Affiliate sites do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
    Ensuring that materials posted on Affiliate sites are not libelous or otherwise illegal
    Ensuring that Affiliate sites accurately and adequately disclose, either through a privacy policy or otherwise, how Affiliate collects, uses, stores, and discloses data collected from visitors, including, where applicable, that third parties (including advertisers) may serve content and/or advertisements and collect information directly from visitors and may place or recognize cookies on visitors' browsers. Auction Monster disclaims all liability for these matters. Affiliate expressly agrees to indemnify and hold Auction Monster harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorney fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of your marketing efforts. Affiliate agrees to defend Auction Monster from any such claim arising Affiliate�s site.
    Affiliate Commission

Affiliate commissions will be paid on a monthly basis. Within 30 days following the end of each month Affiliate commissions will be paid via check. However, if the Affiliate commissions earned for any given month are less than $100, Auction Monster will hold payment until the total amount due is at least $100 or, if earlier, the Agreement is terminated. In calculating Affiliate commissions, Auction Monster will deduct from the Affiliate commission the amount of any transaction which is returned for any reason. Checks will be mailed to the address listed in the contact information contained in Affiliate�s account. It is Affiliate�s sole responsibility to insure the correctness of its contact information. All payments will be made in U.S. dollars. Auction Monster is not responsible for lost commission checks due to outdated or incorrect contact information. All tax liabilities incurred due to commission payments are Affiliate�s sole responsibility. Auction Monster will provide tax statements required by the current tax code.

Non-competition

Affiliate may not use its knowledge, or association with other Affiliates to compete against Auction Monster. Also, Affiliate may not enter into any similar agreement with any company within the travel and retail industry. However, Affiliate may partner with companies for the purpose of marketing or selling products from their Affiliate Site, including but not limited to Online Auction sites and traffic promotion sites.

Independent Contractor
    Affiliate agrees that it is an independent contractor, and not an employee, agent, partner, legal representative, or franchisee of Auction Monster. Affiliate further agrees not to incur any debt, expense, and obligation on behalf of, for, or in the name of Auction Monster and to indemnify Auction Monster for any such debt, expense or obligation.

Applications for Affiliate status are subject to approval by Auction Monster.

Affiliate, if an individual, must be of legal age in his/her state.

Affiliates will be issued an "Affiliate Link", or unique URL, which allows Auction Monster to identify visitors from Affiliate site as originating from Affiliate. These visitors are tracked with this unique URL and sales are recorded with the appropriate Affiliate ID. To receive commissions, Affiliate must use the provided Affiliate Link. The URL may be in various forms such as a banner, image, or text link. Affiliate expressly agrees not to seek commissions for sales generated through any link other than the appropriate Affiliate Link as determined by Auction Monster.

Affiliate is solely responsible for insuring that its Affiliate Link is set up and arranged properly to qualify for commissions.

Auction Monster is not responsible for acts by third parties, or other events outside our reasonable control, which may temporarily disrupt or diminish service.

Affiliate shall follow Auction Monster advertising guidelines and agrees not to misrepresent Auction Monster�s products or services.

Affiliate shall not hold Auction liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or any loss of revenue or profits arising under or with respect to this Agreement or the Program, even if Auction Monster has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Auction Monster�s alleged liability arising under or with respect to the Agreement or the Program shall in no event exceed the aggregate total commissions paid or payable by Auction Monster under the Agreement.

Auction Monster makes no warranties expressed or implied with regard to Program except as outlined in the Agreement.

In the event that a provision of the Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and the balance of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.

The Agreement will be governed and construed, to the extent applicable, in accordance with Delaware law. The parties hereto consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts of Suffex County, State of Delaware or the United States Federal District Court located in Lewes, Delaware. The Parties further agree not to disturb such choice of forum, and if not a resident of such state, waive the personal service of any and all process upon them, and consent that such service of process may be made by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested, addressed to the parties as set forth herein.

• Me
    Mercedes Reyes Feb 29, 2008

I THOUGHT IT WAS A SCAM ALSO, BUT THEN I READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IT ACTUALLY DOES STAIGHT IT AND THEY WERE WILLING TO WORK WITH ME AND SHOW ME WHERE IT WAS. I FEEL DUMB NOW, BUT I GUESS WE SHOULD ALL READ THE T & C BEFORE WE CALL AND COMPLAIN! IT SAYS ITS A 10 DAY TRIAL AND THE 11TH DAY IT WOULD BILL YA 59 95 UNTIL U CALL TO CANCEL IT. JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW, JUST CANCEL AND U WONT GET CHARGED, JUST LIKE THE TERMS SAID

• Vi
    Vicky Tankard Feb 26, 2008

I had exactly the same issue, kept writing letters as I reside in the UK and no way as I going to pay out for international calling charges on top of the £30+ that Auction Monster were charging my CC every month.
    I have since cancelled my CC and got a new one, no more charges so far.
    Auction Monster is one hell of a scam!!!!
    Been going on for ages!!

jason Feb 20, 2008

Appearently they have several affiliate websites that you can do to to purchase this software and generate your own income. I had taken a look at www.incomeathome.com as I heard about it on my local Christian Radio station. I didn't purchase anything, but got a call a few days later from someone at auction monster asking if I wanted to subscribe.

I wasn't about to pull my credit-card out, but it seems I was one of the few that didn't purchase the "software" after having seen it.

• Vt
    vtlm20 Feb 09, 2008

I just saw where they took out fifty some dollars from my account. I didn't order anything either. I am calling them on Monday. Then I am reporting it to my attorney general office.

• Bl
    Blaine E Nelson Feb 06, 2008

Ref. www.SAFE-CART.COM(services and merchandise) ON 01/19/2008. COST $39.50 CHARGED TO MY CHASE BANK CREDIT CARD. I did not receive any merchandise morever I did not receive any services. Please refund my money. Please do not REPEAT DO NOT CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD AGAIN... EVER.

• Gi
    Gina Romero Feb 06, 2008

I was sucked into the whole auction monster ordeal but figured out how to stop the charges without contacting my bank and having them stop the charges. Here's what I did:

Go to: http://www.reg.net/Customers/MyOrder.asp

Then: type in your e-mail address and last 5-digits of the card thats being charged.

The next page that pops up should be your order information.

Write down your order number and e-mail ([email protected])

Give them you Order # and Name and let them know that you would like to cancel your order.

It took them about a week to credit my account for the last transaction but that's it. I was only charged twice the $59.95 fee. If you have more than one charge I don't think they will credit you back everyone. Hope this helps anyone!

• As
    ASHLEY MILLER Feb 01, 2008

Haha.... This is not a fraudgalent site. I love it and have made lots of money on it! In the terms and conditions it states it will bill you that 59 95 charge... So read the Terms and conditions people!

• Me
    Mercedes Reyes Feb 01, 2008

HEY GUYS... I DONT KNOW WHAT UR COMPLAINING ABOUT IT STATES IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS I WAS MAD AT FIRST TO.. BUT GO BACK AND READ THERE T & C.... AND ULL UNDERSTAND WHY UR GETTING CHAGED THAT..... I GUESS WE SHOULD ALL READ THEM BEFORE WE SIGN UP!

• Bi
    bill roy Feb 01, 2008

my account was charged twice 49.59 and didnt know what for trying to find out whats hoe i got here.
    i just want to know what i bought

Jason Rowe Jan 29, 2008

Good to know that there are others out there that have fallen for this low life. (Dr Auction Monster). If any one has details regarding this scam please contact me, as would like to see them exposed.

• Li
    Liza Jan 29, 2008

I signed up for free info and I was supposed to get it mailed to my home about about making money being an EBAY seller. Nothing came in the mail. My my credit card which was supposed to be used for the shipping charge of $1.87 shipping, but I was charged over $60 for nothing. This was an advertisement while shopping on EBAY. EBAY should be doing something about all the bad publicity it is getting and sue. The advertisement made it seem the information packet was coming from EBAY.

• Te
    Terry Guillory Jan 26, 2008

Through another company, I was given an Auction Monster & a doba account. Auction Monster gave me a user name, & a pass word. The user name, & pass word do not work. I signed in again, but could not get a web site. The Doba account is great, but now I have no place to post the products.

• Tg
    T Gold Jan 25, 2008

We just noticed they charged us for the last 4 months. And we have no idea who they are.
    Someone should look into this company.