At Home Rewards — Illegal practices
I had a charge of $16.95 on my card from a place called 'At Home Rewards". I never heard of them and had not made any purchases from them. When I was finally able to reach someone at their customer service, the man said my information had been obtained from a company that I had ordered from a couple of months ago. I told him I wanted a refund of my money and I did not want anything from them.
He said he would "cancel" my account and issue a refund immediately. This was on 6/21/06. As of today 6/27/06, there has been no refund.
It seems to me this kind of practice would be illegal, both for this company and the company that gave out my credit information.
More At Home Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- At Home Rewards - Charges to my account which were not approved my me.
- At Home Rewards - Fraudulent credit card charges
- At Home Rewards - I know it's a scam, and I just want the calls to stop!
- At Home Rewards - unauthorized charge
- At Home Rewards - Wrongful charge to my bank account
- At Home Rewards - Scam membership
- At Home Rewards - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES
- Ap9 At Home Rewards - Con artists ripping off people
- At Home Rewards - charging credit card monthly
- Shopping Essentials, At Home Rewards, Todays Escapes, Passport To Fun - debit card fraud