Aspen Pines Apartmentsscammers

S

I lived at aspen pines for 1 year, and anytime that I requested that something be fixed I was meet with attitude and indifference. They advertise "luxury living"... But they let me moved into a dirty apt. When I moved out they charged me almost $1, 000.00 because of "blinds, and carpet replacement" when I vacated there was nothing wrong with the blinds. And the carpet (as I had noted on the moved in check list) was gross when I moved in. When I called to inquire about these charges, I was again meet with attitude and was told that the apt "had an odor" are you kidding me? If anything it was cleaner when I moved out than when I moved in! Over all they were less than professional, and I feel that they are just out to get people for there money. I would never rent from them again. And if you value your money I would suggest that you don't either.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices