Aspen Dental — dentures
I went to Aspen Dental because I needed new dentures, my upper cracked after 15 yrs. They did not tell me that they could fix my original, which they did telling me after they had fixed it.I may have stopped there-and now I wish I had.
They started my "treatment" in February 2019 and the first set fit ok (for me). I still do not have a finished set. The "finished" denture feels too big for my mouth and cuts into my gums in 3 places. I have an appointment on 10/23/2109 to see if they can "repair" them.
Their biggest worry is that my teeth show when I smile after I told them many times that I didn't care if my teeth showed.
They also talked me into a $5000.00 plus charge from Comenity Bank.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - dental appointment 
- Aspen Dental Management - peace of mind promise
- Aspen Dental Management - payment for non services 
- Aspen Dental Management - bridge/crown work
- Aspen Dental - aspen denatal