Aspen Dental — billing/ rude service
I was quoted $960.60 to have the work I needed done and told them I didn't have that kind of money being a single mother. They talked me into financing with a monthly payment so I agreed... because the work needs done (I went to see them because I broke a tooth) after everything was finished my insurance sent me what I would owe after treatment and I checked the bills and statements what I actually owe aspen is $672.10 but charged $960.60 so I was over charged $287.90 and I was to know who's going to make that right and credit my account!!
The staff was rude and uncaring, I was not happy at all with the experience! Would never recommend this company to anyone!!
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice!
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research!
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance
- Aspen Dental - dental appointment
- Aspen Dental - peace of mind promise
- Aspen Dental - payment for non services
- Aspen Dental - bridge/crown work
- Aspen Dental - aspen denatal