Arthy Ravichandranmy story is stolen and has been uploaded in scribd by an unauthorized person

A

I'm reading AarthyRavi IdhayaththinSu(Mai)GamNee on Scribd. Check it out: https://www.scribd.com/book/343803891
The story in the above link is mine. I didn't authorise anyone or give permission for them to upload anywhere. Please remove this asap.

The above mentioned person named Poorani J has uploaded other authors stories which will lead to copyright issues. Please help us. It's our hard work stolen.

Feeling very sad and disappointed. I've attached pictures as proof.
My email id [protected]@gmail.com

My blog for verification
www.arthyravi.wordpress.com

Thank you!

my story is stolen and has been uploaded in scribd by an unauthorized person