Arrow Truck SalesDon't be the next victim

B

Arrow Truck Sales sold me a truck claiming it had a rebuilt motor and it turned it the motor had over a million miles on it and was never rebuilt.

Arrow Truck Sales burned me for $16, 000.00. Don’t be the next victim. The BBB and FTC have been notified about this deceptive sales tactic.

Hopefully it will be resolved. Absolutely terrible that a large company would stoop this low just to sell a truck.

John Dickson Mar 13, 2017

We drove to Strafford Mo.. To fill an application on a truck that was on the Boilingbrook Illinois lot. The salesman was dightful but either poorly informed or been told to use deceptive tactics to make the sale.
    We filled out paperwork, submitted a credit app. Then went home (260 mi round trip) The next day we received
    word that everything was ready and to come sign the papers. When we arrived we were told that our truck had been sold out from under us. Not to worry, they had another that would work, more money but they could make it work. Hours later we were on our way to pick up a 2014, 780 volvo ready to go. Had been through Arrows 27 point check list and other than perhaps a cabinet latch or small cosmetic item it was ready.
    1 upon arrival heater didn't work
    2 windshield had 5 large chips
    3 wipers were so old they didn't even touch the glass
    4 no washer fluid
    5 air conditioning broke
    6 engine throwing faults left and right
    7 all the latches on all cabinets and drawers were so loose none would stay shut.
    8. Air leak in drivers seat.
    9. Massive water Leak in drivers door
    10 antennas missing
    12. Roof window cover missing
    13. Inverter either can't be found or ...just might not have one...we were told it had an inverter and that was a big selling point .
    14. Fuel milage not at all what I was told.
    15 Have had it in their shop a total of 7 days, it has never been fixed. I have only driven it 5 days since February 25
    I want my first payment absorbed by Arrow, or a new truck .THIS TRUCK CLEARLY WAS NEVER TAKEN THROUGH A 27 POINT CHECK LIST. IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED BY TUESDAY MARCH, 14TH, WE ARE GOING TO OPEN A CASE WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE IN JEFFERSON CITY MISSOURI. ALSO WE HAVE SENT COPIES OF ALL OF OUR PAPERWORK, AND ISSUES TO OUR ATTORNEY. :
    DEREK SNYDER
    WFLB LAW FIRM LLC
    JOPLIN MISSOURI

• 64
    644 Oct 24, 2013

I have had the same problem here in Houston Texas. About being sold a truck with problems known about and the salesman acts as there was nothing wrong when the faults that the truck was reading, he told me the AC had a problem. But it was the main computer board.. Where do i file a complaint with the FTC on the Company.