Amk*pth Healthy LivingUnintended monthly charges

R Review updated:

With some catalog purchase in Sept. 2006, they claim that we verbally agreed to some "monthly service" for credit card charges of $29.99/month, which we know nothing about. Originally TAM*PTH Healthy Living, later (June 2007) AMK*PTH Healthy Living.

Susie Jaixen Aug 26, 2010

I dont get anything from you and L want to discontinue the charges to my charge acct. had this sent three months ago and am still getting billed on my card..I want this to stop now!

Susie Jaixen Aug 26, 2010

will have charge acct to stop payment on this as i have no idea of what it is.

reference number: 5543286kooovbtk46-----amt 29.99

• Sh
    Sheba1 Aug 14, 2015

I just checked my bank acct and found 2 charges on my debit card. One for $65.00 and one for 19.42. I don't know who these people are but I'm going to my bank today and have this investigated. I want my money back.

Margaret Greenhill May 25, 2018

i sure dont want this on my account i will go to my bank and stop paymentof this service it is a scam

andrew(akaangie) rawlins Feb 01, 2019

My name is Andrew Rawlins, and i want to stop charges of $14.95 from my account asap please. I had no idea it would be a monthly charge. So stop all payment from my account asap.

andrew(akaangie) rawlins Feb 02, 2019

Please cancel charges of $14.95 from my account asap.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices