Amk*pth Healthy LivingUnintended monthly charges

R

With some catalog purchase in Sept. 2006, they claim that we verbally agreed to some "monthly service" for credit card charges of $29.99/month, which we know nothing about. Originally TAM*PTH Healthy Living, later (June 2007) AMK*PTH Healthy Living.

andrew(akaangie) rawlins Feb 02, 2019

Please cancel charges of $14.95 from my account asap.

andrew(akaangie) rawlins Feb 01, 2019

My name is Andrew Rawlins, and i want to stop charges of $14.95 from my account asap please. I had no idea it would be a monthly charge. So stop all payment from my account asap.

Margaret Greenhill May 25, 2018

i sure dont want this on my account i will go to my bank and stop paymentof this service it is a scam

• Sh
    Sheba1 Aug 14, 2015

I just checked my bank acct and found 2 charges on my debit card. One for $65.00 and one for 19.42. I don't know who these people are but I'm going to my bank today and have this investigated. I want my money back.

reference number: 5543286kooovbtk46-----amt 29.99

Susie Jaixen Aug 26, 2010

will have charge acct to stop payment on this as i have no idea of what it is.

Susie Jaixen Aug 26, 2010

I dont get anything from you and L want to discontinue the charges to my charge acct. had this sent three months ago and am still getting billed on my card..I want this to stop now!