Menu
AMF Bowling Centers
customer service contacts

AMF Bowling Centers
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

5 complaints
2 resolved 3 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of AMF Bowling Centers. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Guest Services
1 0

AMF Bowling Centers website

AMF Bowling Centers working hours

Mon 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Tue 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Wed 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Thu 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Fri 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Sat 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm Sun Closed

What category is AMF Bowling Centers related to?

AMF Bowling Centers is related to the Employees category.

What are the social media accounts of AMF Bowling Centers?

What is AMF Bowling Centers's Facebook?
Connect with AMF Bowling Centers via Facebook at AMF Bowling Centers
What is AMF Bowling Centers's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to AMF Bowling Centers on YouTube at AMF Bowling Centers
What is AMF Bowling Centers's LinkedIn?
See AMF Bowling Centers's portfolio on LinkedIn at AMF Bowling Centers

Overview of AMF Bowling Centers complaint handling

5 AMF Bowling Centers reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 18, 2010. The latest review gift cards that expire was posted on Jul 11, 2019. The latest complaint people very unfriendly was resolved on Sep 06, 2010. AMF Bowling Centers has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 5 reviews. AMF Bowling Centers has resolved 2 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with AMF Bowling Centers?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AMF Bowling Centers Customer Service. Initial AMF Bowling Centers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AMF Bowling Centers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AMF Bowling Centers. Discuss the issues you have had with AMF Bowling Centers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest AMF Bowling Centers’s complaints

L
6:31 pm

AMF Bowling Centers - gift cards that expire

It is a disgrace that you take money for gift cards and they expire . We tried to use one last night that had been purchased for us in 2017 for Christmas as a family present and told it had expired. We have twin 5 year old girls and live out on a property so we had planned to come and use it last Christmas 2018 but unfortunately a family member passed away...

C
8:51 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

AMF Bowling Centers - food/beverage department.

Yesterday Friday 24th May 2019, myself and my family attended Rooty Hill AMF bowling, ordered our food when starting the game, once the food had arrived, there was hair underneath the cheese on my partners hotdog which he had taken a bite of before it was seen, once he returned the hotdog the young lady behind the counter apologised stating "she didn't know...

S
7:14 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

AMF Bowling Centers - anb credit card

Dear Sir/ I have been trying for a week now to pay my due for my credit card however it won't allow me to pay. I can do other transaction but payment is very hard. I am actually on my holiday but I am usiing the same number in Saudi Arabia. I can receive the pin code but whenever I am trying to pay my credit card, it will close immediately. Please help me. Thanks/