AmeriTrust FinancialFraud, liars, one big scam!

K

This company has called me fifteen times in two days, i never answered the phone until the curiosity finally got to me and I called back. When you originally call back it all seems legitimate, automated answering service and all. These are the most ignorant, rude unprofessional people i have ever dealt with. The first woman i spoke with took my information and told me her supervisor "Sean" would call me back, as soon as i hung up the phone i got a bad feeling about giving my information, I called right back and asked to speak with a manager, the person that answered said there was no manager, then told me he was the manager. I repeatedly told him to take all of my information out of the system and to put a manager on the phone, he told me he would go ahead and put me on hold for a couple hours while he drove to a managers house. He was rude, ignorant, hung up on me. told me that i would never be able to speak with a manager, i called back several times and he was the only person to answer the phone, as if he was the only one working. so they operantly have caller id. I am not sure if they are able to get in my account, i told them to remove all my info and called my bank, i now have to close my bank account and reopen another one, hopefully they wont get in my account before then. I am calling the BBB and any one else that will listen!!!

• Tp
    tpsha banks Jun 11, 2008

awoman called me and said that they havea credit card that would help me rebiuild my credit and that they needed my bank account number to verify that my account was in good standings instead of doing a credit check she said iwas approved f or a 2000 dollar credit card and that i would have to put 200 down on the card but the card never came and and i got worried and called my bank put a block on my acount and the customer service number they gave me no one has ever answered just a voice recording and they also gave me a conformation number for my new card this is a rip off and scam and they prey on people with bad credit the scary part is that they no all your info when they call you.

• Li
    linda willis Jan 14, 2008

Do not trust ameritrust financial. They take your money and when you cancel. They do not give you a refund. I have called for over a month and they just give me lies. The check has been sent , or it will be mailed on Friday. I have wrote to them also. You will lose your money, like I did!