Americas Best Value Inn / Americas Best Innunethical behavior, false advertising, total disregardful to elderly handicap customer

Ka Oct 09, 2019

This room was booked through AAA with the understanding that a room was needed with a handicap accessible room. My mother is total blind and in a wheelchair. Upon arrival, I went to the room only to find that the room did not accommodate someone unable to get into a bathtub. Also, when traveling my mother takes her service dog so when she has to be alone in the room she feels safe. We went to lunch and left the service dog in the room only to return finding that we had been locked out because of the dog. The manager was extremely rude when asked about it. I had to locate an individual who would take the service dog at a late time of the day. This caused her to incur an additional expense due to the incompetence of the manager. On the second day of our stay, we went to lunch only to return to being locked out of our room again. Finally getting back in the room my mother was using the restroom when I walked in noticing a roach on the wall next to her arm. This could have caused a serious accident because of her not being able to see the roach if it would have continued to climb on her arm. When we checked out we requested to have the bill split out so we could pay for each of apart. The front desk attendant refused to do this only to charge my creditcard for the full amount showing me what I was even being charged for.

Americas Best Value Inn / Americas Best Inn