American Income Life Insurancewierd

First I was contacted via email. I rarely follow up on those as the majority are nothing but "BOT" programs designed to pull your inof from Monster or Hot Jobs. well this one was a little different as I also received a phone call. I was informed that the company was very interested in interviewing me. What was a little wierd was, that the person calling me said his name and than said "My boss told me to call you and set up an interview. "Dress Professional and bring a crips new resume" He set up an interview with Sasha Rogers the Human Resource Director. I was a little skeptical why an HR guy would have an associate call, but I can understand a busy person does indeed do what they must. Besidess I need a job and I was excited. 3 days went by and I kept receiving emails for recruiting from Sasha which also thought was wierd. Now these emails came directly from Sasha and I noticed that the address for where this HR Director is at is not the same address as where my interview is. Ok so they have multiple locations. The final wierd thing was when I received a reminder for my interview the day before. The email was poorly drafted and it was not from Sasha. I decided to go on line and look for some info and I found this complaint board. WOW... I found out that the company is rather sketchy. After reading many complaints of the EXACT SAME THING, I decided to call as well as got the same treatment that other got. I found out that I am not interviewing with Sasha. They refused to give me any information for the position I was to be interviewed for. I was told LOOK WE ARE A 50 Year company and dont need you. Beware.. In order to be a life insurance salesperson you must take a state exam. Who pays for the training??? Not them. Who pays for the exam??? not them... Oh watch out for Desk Charging similar to what the real estate business does. they charge you for your desk space. LOOK AT THE BBB Better Business Bureau webstie

• We
    Weatl51 Nov 25, 2014

Just received a call from Glenn, I am here in Utah, as is he. Oddly his phone number is registered in Orange County CA. Not a deal breaker if examined alone. However when you take it all together, and I from what I heard, and this is not intended as slander that Glenn isn't his real name. I also heard that four members of AIL Canada just received indictments for grand larceny and conspiracy to commit fraud (Ponzi Scheme); this is just hear say and I cannot verify it. I just wish everyone luck while trying to gain employment, which can sometimes be hard, and can be even harder with illegitimate offers like this. Based on what I have heard from sources indictments should roll on over to Altig international for the same charges, as well as Forger, Wire Fraud, and Theft of Intellectual Properties.

journeygirl Dec 10, 2012

I wish I would have thought of checking the BBB & seen your post sooner. This is a deceptive waste of time for job seekers. I just went through the same thing Near Ebco Dr in Erie PA & what a joke. They are all like the jocks that got kicked off the football team & drank 10 amps for breakfast. They should be ashamed of themselves.

• Ro
    RODYFWP Jun 07, 2010

yes they have contacted me a number of times same run around