American Expressgift card

S

I purchased a $100 american express gift card for someone for christmas at walmart on 12/11/2015, apparently walmart did not activate the card properly, walmart refuses to correct the problem, and when i call the number on back of the card the employees in india, gave me the run around. They told me that walmart didnt load it properly and that i would have to send in the original receipt, a copy of the gift card, and a copy of my drivers licenses, why im not sure. Before they will load the card. Who in their right mind would send a copy of their drivers licenses to someone, especially someone in india. I have researched this on line and it looks like this is happening to a lot of people. This is fraud. There have been many class act suits filed, but they are still getting away with this. Someone has to do something. I want my card activated or my money refunded or i will contact the media, and file a class action suit for the state of florida against american express and walmart.