Alton MintonScammed Me Too!

R

Hey Ladies and Everyone Else! I thought I could trust Alton, but he showed me that once he got my money, he disappeared. I was both working for him and in a personal relationship and I thought I was different, but he showed me that he thought as little of me and my generosity and thoughtfulness as he has of others. I helped him three times with money and he said he'd pay me back, but once he got my money, now he won't return my calls, or respond in any way. He knew that I was limited in money and I cared about him and what he needed. He convinced me that he needed help with money for his medical needs. Now, he still doesn't answer my calls. Ladies, he is a real smooth talker and will make you think he will treat you great. RUN! Ladies!
Do your research! He will do to you what he did to me and to everyone else. He is going to prison for scams. Don't trust him! As for me, He has taken me for all I had to share. Now, I don't know how I am going to keep from losing all I have left.
There are alot of stories on him and his scams. He convinced me that not all of them were true. Don't let him fool you too!
By the way, I've done a complete Background Check on him. You will only be his next Mark!!!
He won't ever change and WILL Take YOU Too!!! Take it from someone who knows...

More Alton Minton Complaints & Reviews