AllState Financial GroupDo not fall for this scam!

ALERT: do not fall for this, I want to get the word out, my husband thought they were legit, he faxed some info to them, thank GOODNESS he did not give them money. My "spidey sense" starting tingling so I did some research and this is the same group that did business in New Jersey and Washington, along with a bunch of other places. The BBB has tried to contact this company in the past to no avail. i found that the website that was emailed to us was exactly the same as the listings with other physical addresses on the BBB site. PS: the address they sent us is not found on the Canadian post site. I do believe the postal code is bogus as well (along with their 888 number).

I have email with ALL HEADERS, their email comes to you from an email marketing service called CONSTANT CONTACT.
Here is the original email: (my suspicion was raised when i realized they cannot spell + they say "valued customer" instead of your last name. )

*************************************************************

Dear Valued Customer,

This letter is to inform you that your application you submitted has been assign to one of our financial Consultant Ryan Atlas. We have carefully reviewed your file and it's with great pleasure to let you know that you have been Pre-approved for the loan you have applied for online.

My name is Ryan Atlas I would like to hear from you as soon as possible so that I can process your application and discuss further details about your loan. You can visit us at our website www.allsfg.com or contact me by email jmyers AT secondchancegrp.com or by calling me on my direct line at [protected] ext. 801 or fax at [protected].We are looking forward to hearing from you.

• Gl
    glad I read your Nov 07, 2007

I am glad that I read the posting by Sara. I came across the website for the Allstate financial group. I was a little skeptical about the group and searched the internet for more information on them.

I received a pre-approval letter that referred to me as a "Valued Customer". I thought that was bizarre as well! The hours they work seemed weird to me. I called and spoke with a representative just to see what they would say. After each question, there was a long pause before responding as if he had to think about the question. He was only interested in starting the process and receiving my information. Also, what loan company prefers to wire the money via direct deposit opposed to mailing a check?

Thanks Sara!!!

Joy Williams Nov 19, 2007

It must have been the grace of God that I fell upon this website and read Sara's message. I did the same thing, stumbled across this Allstate Financial Group. I received my pre-approval notification. I checked them against the BBB and they are no where to be found. I thought about Sara's response and everything was the same, misspelled words, the reference they used and even the website they gave me was different. When you clicked it, it took you to another company's website altogether. I thank God for you Sara and the more people we could let know about these people the better. As soon as I tried to ask further questions they kept telling me that I need to send in the required information and someone would be calling me. They told me that they are registered with the BBB and that is a flat out lie.

• Un
    unknow Nov 20, 2007

This is a big scam if you go the bbb and put in second chance finance you will find them. There address you to be 50 wellington ave in richamond hill Canada. I fell for this and I am out a lot of money. DO NOT FALL FOR IT.

• Ta
    Tara Rieds Nov 20, 2007

I have done some research on this financial group as well. I chose not to send any money. My loan was processed correctly and timely. I now have the opportunity to clear up my bills and start to re-build my financial stability. I received my email through Ryan Atlas as well. My experience with this company has been a good one so far.

Sandra Becker Nov 27, 2007

I fell for the scam! Hook line and sinker. We got the letter listed above, we sent the 1000.00 for a "security blanket" and was promised the loan to be transfered with in 24 hour; of course it was not. We have been rudely hung up on, can't get anyone and been told that we have to send another 650.00 before we get the loan. My husband is at risk of loosing his job because we borrowed from his boss to get the funds for the "security blanket". To anyone who reads this"DON'T DO IT!!!!!!" To the person who had good customer service, tell me how you got it, please...
    If I do not get the loan transfered today I am contacting the authorities, an attorney and some friends who live in the area. BY THE WAY, Legislation just passed to regulate and the ability to have recourse on people who do this.

They will pay!!!!

Sandra Becker Nov 27, 2007

If you would like to report this company contact the OPP in Canada via email or phone :
    1888-310-1122
    or go to
    at the bottom is an email form that you can fill out to be contacted.
    When I contacted the DA's office in my local area they said to get an attorney and to call the Canadian police.

Janet Baker Nov 27, 2007

I'm surprised at the things I am reading. I dealt with the Allstate financial group - Mr. Atlas in particular. He requested my information through fax at 1-888-212-8389. I was approved and I received my loan just 4 days later. Double check that it is Allstate Financial Group, and not another group listing their name.

• Br
    Brandon Foster Nov 28, 2007

Second chance group is a BIG SCAM!!! Sent my money to the second chance group and I never heard from them again!!! Was very skeptical when advancing with the Allstate group. The service was completely different, and I was actually not bothered or concerned when I sent my insurance payment. After three days I was growing weary, as of first thing the next morning my money was in my bank account. I was sure I was a hit and run again - I already received my package and sent it back to them. I'd like to thank them for helping me out when no one else would!!!

• Sc
    scammed in california Nov 28, 2007

I fell for it. I'm out $1000. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM. WATCH OUT FOR KURSTIN COOPER. The number I was calling was the 888-212-8389. I sent my Money Gram to a LISA BANET in MARKHAM, ONTARIO in CANADA. I wish I saw this posting before I was suckered into this. MAY THESE SCAMMERS GET WHAT'S COMING TO THEM!

BEWAREMY WRATH Nov 28, 2007

This company is fake. They are professional scam artists and I hope they will be taken down asap. They scammed someone I know out of $1000.00 and they were asking for more. You heartless sons-a-###. How the hell do you people sleep at night? Do you know where you're going for scamming these innocent people out of their hard earned money?!?!?! You better hope that I never find you people because when I do I'm gonna sew your ### to your face!! Allfsg, you're going down. I'm going straight to the Canadian police and the FBI.

Jason Cuoto from NY Nov 28, 2007

Trying to get a loan for a long time now. Certain things wouldn't approve me for a loan with other companies. This one approved my application and I dealt directly with Mr. Ryan Atlas, and then again with Mr. David. An error had occurred on my file but they still were able to fix it and send me my cheque through fed ex. The process only took a few days all in all.

• Na
    Nancy Clairemont Nov 28, 2007

I RECEIVED MY LOAN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF EMAILING MY INFORMATION - DON'T' KNOW WHO RIPPED YOU ALL OFF BUT ALLSTATE FINANCIAL GAVE ME MY LOAN OF $20 000.00 NO PROBLEMS AT ALL.

BEWAREMY WRATH Nov 28, 2007

All these people that are saying they got their loan are probably ALLFSG employees. FAKE, FAKE, FAKE. These people are scam artists. Don't believe them! Save your hard earned money!

BEWAREMY WRATH Nov 28, 2007

I just called the contact number on ALLFSG.COM and it's already magically disconnected! If that's not a red flag, what is??? This is a scam. DON'T BELIEVE THEM!

Mary Nov 28, 2007

i decided to send my money to this company. they set up everything and completed it for me. not sure if stories are related but they did provide my loan for me. i hope these are different companies we are talking about

• Xi
    Xi-tsang Pao Nov 28, 2007

Hi there, I have been reading these posts from the beginning and am having a hard time believing this. I recently signed my contract with ALLSFG and didn't even take a week for the process to go through. I got my loan last friday. I also got the package that they sent me just yesterday. As far as I know this is a real company, otherwise I would be up to my neck in debt.

Sandra Becker Nov 28, 2007

ALLSFG = ALL State Finacial Group In Canada IS A SCAM!!!!!
    If you got your money from ALLSTATE it was probably "the good hands people" NOT this one in Canada.
    I have checked with my friend at ALLSTATE "the good hands people" and theyare NOT associated at all.

PLEASE BE WARE!!!!! We borrowed money from my husbands boss for the "security deposit" and because it's been almost 3 weeks and no contact FROM ALLSFG( I have to contact them), NO Money, NO help, they only want more money from us and they won't even give me a refund. My hubby is at risk of losing his job and we are going to lose our house and we will not have a Christmas for our children. I agree with Be Ware My Wrath, HOW DO YOU PEOPLE SLEEP AT NIGHT???? Knowingyou are STEALING from inoccent trusting people?

I contacted the police and I have contacted an attorney, they WILL pay!

FYI if you look up the address from one of thier contracts on Google maps, go to satelite and see that this is a residential area, not a business area. Kinda makes you wonder... huh...
    DON'T SEND THEM MONEY!!!

Hafiza Khan Nov 29, 2007

This company out of Ontario Canada gave me my loan after I sent my payment of 1385.00. I am now awaiting my delivery for them to refund my receipts. I do not agree with the postings above and am sure someone scammed you. The allstate group out of Ontario legitimately gave me my money.

• Al
    Alan Barber Nov 30, 2007

My wife had just gotten out of the hospital and we are behind on our rent, electricity, and several other bills , but I checked google before I faxed over the sparsely written contract pages.

I was just about to fax over the contract info with authorization for the $500 minimum security blanket for an $8,000 loan. I am so glad I googled. It is shameful. I had told my landlord I got approved for the loan and would be able to get caught up. Now I will try to find an early morning job, and a late evening job to get caught up. Shame on me for even thinking this was a reputable company.

Sandra Becker Dec 01, 2007

HEY GUYS, HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED THAT THE PEOPLE REPORTING THAT THEY GOT THIER LOAN ARE PEOPLE WHO SENT 1300.00 OR 1600.00 TO GET AN 8000.00 LOAN BUT ALL OF US WHO HAVE SENT THE REQUIRED FIRST PAYMENT DON'T GET ANYTHING BUT LEFT BEHIND?

IF YOU SENT THEM MONEY AND NOW CAN'T GET AHOLD OF ANYONE , HAVEN'T RECEIVED YOUR LOAN OR CAN'T GET A REFUND: CONTACT THE FBI RIGHT AWAY, THE MORE THEY HEAR ABOUT IT THE BETTER IT IS FOR US.

GOOD LUCK! AND TO THOSE OF YOU WHO GOT YOUR MONEY, YOU SHOULD BE STICKING UP FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVEN'T AND CONTACT YOUR LOAN OFFICER AND TELL THEM TO LOOK INTO IT.

GOD BLESS AND I HOPE EVERYONE GETS WHAT THEY DESERVE!

Hang in There Dec 02, 2007

I have sent the money they have requested. I too am in a very tight situation, and thought this loan would get us back to square. I have been dealing with this company for a little over 3 weeks. At one point I was going to withdraw my loan and my refund paper was sent to me via e-mail promptly. It states it takes 2 to 3 weeks for your refund.

I feel this company is legit, but all their upfront fees do concern me. I know you are suppose to get it back after 3 timely payments. For those of you who have received your money was it wired into your checking account? I spoke with their wiring department on Saturday and they told me my loan was ready to fund, however my bank didn't except international wire transfers. Of course I followed up with Chase Morgan, and they do accept international transfers. They want me to send an additional 585.00 for a courier fee. Has anyone incurred this as of yet...

BEWAREMY WRATH Dec 03, 2007

To the people saying they got their loan, why are you even posting here? This is a COMPLAINT BOARD. This is somewhere you go to COMPLAIN, not where you say you got great service and such. If you got your money and you're happy and there were no problems why would you have come to this website? You supposedly got your money and are very happy, but you were just researching this "loan company" on the internet??? Doesn't it seem off to the rest of you who got scammed? We have come here, found this website, because we got scammed. We are here to complain. I know damn well that if I had got my loan I would not be on the internet researching this supposed company if I already got my money. It doesn't make sense!!!

michelle devito Dec 05, 2007

I almost got scammed by allstate financial group. They are also very unprofessional spoke to 5 different people no one knew anything one said i needed to send 1000.00 more another said just 500.00 more. I said i wanted a refund one told me that i had to wait 15-30 days for my refund that it would come in the mail by check. I called and kept calling complained to the ftc bbb and the fbi told them what i was doing and then a couple of days later supposing the general manager called me and said they have refunded my money that i didn't have to send an extra 1000.00 that they no longer deal with money gram only western union to pick up my refund at money gram and send it western union. I picked up my money by the grace of god i got my refund. PLEASE BE AWARE THIS IS A SCAM!!!

cheryl Dec 05, 2007

I didn't send them in any money but I did do the collateral, still a big run around. Rebecca is the one I dealt with and she told me the vehicle had to be 2002 or newer, so I sent her by e-mail my title that said 2003. Sent her losts of e-mails and called her all the time. Everytime she couldn't figure out what I was talking about or was always putting me on hold. Yesterday she said she would call me back and get it done. I called today and she acted as if I never spoke to her and did not know what I was talking about sent me to David and notw the vehicle has to be 2005 or newer. I can tell you they don't check the titles and I know that for sure.... David has no customer service skills at all. If they are legit, they would take out the money from what they are loaning you.

The people who say they got there loan we all know for sure they did not. How did they come across this website,
    what just to check it out after the fact. Please

Michele Snow Dec 06, 2007

I have also had problems with this company. DO NOT USE THEM
    I have filed a complaint with the BBB in canada and there are agencies in the US that I will be filing with. Everyone who has had a bad experience with this company need to go to the BBB and file a complaint. If they get enough, maybe then something will be done to stop them.

Michele Snow Dec 06, 2007

The people who said they have had no problems with this company are liars, they probably work there. They don't want you to have co-signers or collateral they only want money. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE NOT LEGIT.

cheryl Dec 06, 2007

This is the e-mail that one of their so-called customer service person sent to me. I sent this lady maybe a hundred e-mails trying to get info about my loan. I stopped calling her yesterday after I talked to someone named David....

RE: ‏
    From: [email protected] ([email protected])
    Sent: Thu 12/06/07 2:10 PM
    Reply-to: [email protected]
    To: [email protected]

Ms. Ward If you think that we are a scam.. why the ### do you keep callin? Now you can go suck ###,as a matter of fact,how about you make ashit sandwich and feed it to your children.Have a nice day. Yours truly, Rebecca Price. Original Message:

Sarah Harkey Dec 06, 2007

Thank you all. I received a letter of approval and a loan contract yesterday for $8000.00. I signed the contract and faxed it back to a Lynn Matic. I then had a wierd feeling about it and looking at the contract it looked like I could have typed it up. I went online and saw all of these complaints. Allstate financial group wanted to me western union the $985.00 security deposit first and I could have the money in my account within 12 to 24 hours.I DID NOT SEND THE MONEY THANK GOD!! I called Lynn Matic today and questioned her and she had nothing to say. Then all of a sudden her phone connection went bad and she was gone!! BIG BIG SCAM!! I hope they get what they deserve!!!

Sarah Harkey Dec 06, 2007

I say we all stick together and go after these people!!!

Sarah Bueno Dec 06, 2007

THIS IS THE MOST HORRIBLE THING TO HAPPEN TO ME YET!! ALLSTATE FINANCIAL GROUP out of Ontario Canada is not a legitimate or repitable company! they are not a company at all, they are nothing but a bunch of cold hearted ### taking money from people in need! I have been trying to get my $8,000 loan for 3 weeks now, after sending over $1,700 via western union to "Alla Ichtir" in Richmon Ontario...

I was sent an email contract reassuring me that I would recieve my loan in 24 hrs... when this did not happen I contacted "kimberly Rogers", "Jennifer Gray", "Andria White," & "Yidor Knuck"... (whoever the hell these are) all who asked for more money yet did not give me any infomation about the whereabouts of my loan. As soon as they realized I was not sending anymore money all of a sudden I could no longer get a hold of a live person. none of my calls have been answered or returned nor any of my emails answered. The phone # I have been calling is 1-888-212-8389.

Please beware of this scam I would hate for anyone to be going through the hardship that I am now facing. If this can help at least one person from getting scammed I would feel very rewarded. Please to all of you who have been scammed please contact me with any information, I am contacting the BBB Canada and US, the FBI and local and Canadian authority but I agree with Sarah H when she says we all have to stick together to catch these creeps and stop them from robbing more people. If we stick together we can build a strong case and hopefully be able to have a decent holiday season!!

Best wishes to all,
    Sarah B. MAD!!!

• Ti
    Tim Jones Dec 07, 2007

I have sent in $1635.00. they had me send in $985.00 for the insurance policy to secure the loan. When loan did not come in the time they said it would I called them back. They informed me I was a high risk and needed another$650.00 and the loan would be in my account within 1 to 3 hours, did not show up. Called back several tomes to my loan consultant Tina Evans with no response. Finally got in touch with Kurstin Cooper who told me the reason I did not receive my funds was because my bank would not accept an international direct deposit.My bank said they would accept it, then I told Kurstin and she said she had tried 3 times and her computer would not allow her to do it again. She said she would put the check in the mail the following morning. When I called back to ask her to fax me a copy of the check for proof, she said it had already gone out in the mail and I would receive it in 15 to 30 days.I asked before she mailed it if she could send it Fedx of course the answer was no. I have since contacted the Durham police dept. in Ontario, Canada and they say this is a fraud there is no such company in Ontario.

Sarah Harkey Dec 07, 2007

Okay this is bullsh*t!! Look at all the money these people have taken from all of us!!

LETS BRING THESE MOTHER F... DOWN!!!

Hang in There Dec 08, 2007

Notice how we always must call them?.... Must be a a reason in the law that they are skirting around. I say be all unite and nail these people to the cross. Do you think they are operating out of the us? We need to find out where they are. Does anybody have any clue?

mike Dec 08, 2007

Me and my wife have been contacted by this company.. I found this board so got to checking into to it.. the web site they use was made in Oct of 2007 and the women that got the domain name is in Toronto .and i cant find the address anywhere in ajax ontario . You can check this on whoi domain search.

Sandra Becker Dec 09, 2007

TO ANYONE.. Who wants these guys to be stopped; please email me all of the contact names, address info, phone number they used and how you were scammed or almost scammed. I have contacted an attorney and a friend who is a detective. I promise I will do my best and contact everyone I possibly can to get these guys stopped and try to at least get our money back.

It is so horrible that people like this can so easily take advantage of hard working families and get away with it. WE HAVE TO STOP THEM!!! Please help me help you and any future people they may hurt!

Hang Tough and have Faith WE TOGETHER CAN stop them!

• Ar
    Aralis Hernandez Dec 10, 2007

This people are ofering me a 8.000 personal loans they required a deposit of 695.00 first and them they deposit the money in my acount.
    Sounds very good but not thruth.

• At
    atrotter99atyahoodotcom Dec 10, 2007

If anyone here would like a little good news... (there is a little bad too) please email me at [email protected] I have some.
    I'd love to hear from any and all of you.

Thanks,
    Amy
    [email protected]

Sarah Harkey Dec 10, 2007

Okay so I just called Allstate and talked to Lyn Matic again. I wanted more info from them. I asked her where do I send my wire transfer too. She said she had to transfer me to the wiring department and Jennifer Gray answered the phone. She told me to send my money to: Chaim Lunievski
    Ajax, Ontario Canada.
    Has anybody sent money to this person?? I am going to look up that name on the web now. Let me know!!

• Am
    Amanda Sampson Dec 11, 2007

I just got my loan from All State Financial Group just in time for X-mas!! That $20,000 will take me a long way. The staff at All State, are the best. You guys rock!

Amanda Sampson.

BEWAREMY WRATH Dec 11, 2007

Amanda Sampson, why are you posting here? THIS IS A COMPLAINT BOARD. Do you not understand that? If everything worked out for you, why did you come here? Again, THIS IS A COMPLAINT BOARD. We know you probably work for allfsg. So why don't YOU go make that damn ### sandwich and feed it to your damn children. Amanda Sampson is a fake. Amanda Sampson IS allfsg. All the people saying they got they're money are allfsg employees. YOU ARE GOING DOWN. WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ALL OF US IS COMING RIGHT BACK TO YOU.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices