AllState Financial GroupDo not fall for this scam!

ALERT: do not fall for this, I want to get the word out, my husband thought they were legit, he faxed some info to them, thank GOODNESS he did not give them money. My "spidey sense" starting tingling so I did some research and this is the same group that did business in New Jersey and Washington, along with a bunch of other places. The BBB has tried to contact this company in the past to no avail. i found that the website that was emailed to us was exactly the same as the listings with other physical addresses on the BBB site. PS: the address they sent us is not found on the Canadian post site. I do believe the postal code is bogus as well (along with their 888 number).

I have email with ALL HEADERS, their email comes to you from an email marketing service called CONSTANT CONTACT.
Here is the original email: (my suspicion was raised when i realized they cannot spell + they say "valued customer" instead of your last name. )

*************************************************************

Dear Valued Customer,

This letter is to inform you that your application you submitted has been assign to one of our financial Consultant Ryan Atlas. We have carefully reviewed your file and it's with great pleasure to let you know that you have been Pre-approved for the loan you have applied for online.

My name is Ryan Atlas I would like to hear from you as soon as possible so that I can process your application and discuss further details about your loan. You can visit us at our website www.allsfg.com or contact me by email jmyers AT secondchancegrp.com or by calling me on my direct line at [protected] ext. 801 or fax at [protected].We are looking forward to hearing from you.

• Na
    Natasha Combs Sep 24, 2008

GOD BLESS ALL STATE
    THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. I SENT OVER $1200.00 U.S.D DURING THE MONTH OF NOV07 AND STILL TO THIS DAY NO LOAN MONEY AND NO REFUND. WHEN GOD IS THROUGH WITH THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE GOING TO WISH THEY NEVER MESSED WITH ANY ONE ESPECIALLY THAT VICTORIA AND KRUSTEN COOPER.

KEEP COMPLAINING GOOD PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES. HOW DOES OUR GOVERNMENT AFTER ALL THESE COMPLAINTS JUST SIT IDELED BY AND DO NOTHING IT STATES ALOT FOR OUR COUNTRY. MAYBE ONE OF THE NEW PRESIDENT WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS MESS THAT CANADA RESIDENTS ARE PULLING ON U.S. CITIZENS.

• Li
    Linda Morrison Jan 23, 2008

I also was scammed for $1400.00 through getnorthamericanlending.com same scenario and I have contacted them numerous times and they keep saying I'll get my refund but I haven't seen it yet. I have also contact edwww.ic3.gov, the BBB, I would sure like to stop these people!

• Co
    Colline Thibault Jan 21, 2008

Hi i recently filed a loan with this company get north american lending they were asking me for a deposit for insurance purposes so of course being trustworthy i gave them $2600.00 and now to this day i have not received anything from them nor can i get a hold of the financial advisor i was talking to Anthony Stevens at ext#805 so now i'm more in debt then ever and i'm out $260.00 , so i hope we can take these people down!!!

Michele Snow Jan 10, 2008

Still no refund. I know it wouldn't happen. I got an e-mail today from the BBB

Complaint ID#: 1169764
    Business Name: All State Financial Group

The Better Business Bureau has made several attempts to contact the business regarding the above referenced complaint. We regret to inform you that we have not received a response from the company.

The Better Business Bureau develops and maintains Reliability Reports on companies in our service area. This information is available to the public and is frequently used by potential customers. In the case of your complaint, the company's failure to promptly give attention to the matter will be reflected in the report we give to consumers about them.

If the company has contacted you in the interim, please notify the BBB immediately.

Sincerely,

Cindy Prokop
    Complaint Administrator
    BBB Complaint Department
    [email protected]

Hang in There Jan 07, 2008

Also isn't it funny although Cooper works for a different company she has the same EXT!!! what are those odds?. I say she should play the lottery and quit scamming people.

Hang in There Jan 07, 2008

Does anyone want to set up a room where all those interested in going after these people can all meet at the same time and exchange thoughts, and what everyone else as done to this point. If we all go together we might have a better chance to get someone to listen. Also has anyone else been told they could get their refund via Fed ex? The Cooper mobile said she could send mine for an extra fee of 220.00 when in reality it only costs 58.00. Non the less Fed ex might be interested their name is being tied to a scam. Let me know

• Br
    Brianna Barger Jan 07, 2008

I too was scammed by this company. If the FBI gets enough complaints, they will go after them. I highly advise everyone to make a formal complaint on their website ww.ic3.gov.

• Vi
    Vickie Converse Jan 07, 2008

Allstate Financial Group is a major scam. I don't care what anyone says. I checked this company out when I first received my email from them and could find nothing negative about them. Even the BBB seems to endorse them and they deny any claims filed against them. I thought this company was legit, so sent in the required "security deposit". It has been almost 2 months and I have received nothing from them towards my "loan". After the first initial days after sending my deposit, I called the company and spoke to Kursten Cooper who told me I was high risk and they would need an additional amount from me. I told her to forget the loan and that I wanted a refund of my deposit. She said she would process it the next morning and it would take 15-30 days to reach me due to the mail moving slow during the holidays. Well, it's been 23 days and guess what - no refund as of yet. Now I hear that the company has closed under the name of Allstate Financial Group and possibly opened up under getnorthamericanmoneylending.com.
    I, like many others, are in a bad place financially due to my husband being laid off from his job several months ago and the family having several medical issues. I thought this would at least get us caught up so we do not get evicted or lose our vehicle, etc., but thanks to people in Canada who apparently have no type of conscience at all, I am in a worse situation than I was before. My son had his first Christmas in 15 years where I had to tell him he would not be getting anything. That did more damage to me than the thought of living in a cardboard box would ever do. I hope all the people involved with Allstate Financial Group, or whoever they may be calling themselves these days, had a wonderful Christmas. Enjoy all you received now because you cannot take it with you to prison.

Sandra Becker Jan 05, 2008

Good Info everyone, I will relay all of this to the Bank and Trust Enforcement that I have been in contact with. If we can keep tracking them down eventually we can get "Kirsten Copper" or who ever the hell they are behind bars.
    SORRY I don't have anymore for you, these guys take a while but he assured me that we can get them.
    Please call Richard [email protected] Bank and Trust Enforcement at [protected] or [protected] ext 7427 We have to camp on someones doorstep to get this taken care of.
    PS: I think if each of us contact a local TV station and give them this information, that they would love to do a story on this scam. Maybe we can get all of our cities together and make this national, why not it was that easy for these guys to scam us why couldn't we shed some light on them? Email me if you want to do this! [email protected]

• Ly
    lynn johnson Jan 04, 2008

I contacted them www.getnorthamericanlending.com they sent over a bogus contract that you could ever imagine...Kathy Taylor at [protected] ext. 2235 is working alright with kids in the background. They tried to get me for almost $1000.00. What loan company needs a deposit if you are looking for a loan/help? Whats more crazy they do not include any type of address or account number to send in the payment but they want your account number....NOT going to happen.

Joan m smith Jan 03, 2008

I filled out all the forms mailed them 850. dollars and got nothing Christmas went down the tubes. When i could get ahold of someone they t old me the refund check was in the mail what a laugh and i am so stupid, but desparte people do dumb things. I hope the company gets cought and punished severely Joan Smith!

Joni Brock Jan 03, 2008

Tried to call Allstate Financial Group after my refund was promised by 12/20. There was no answer the week of Christmas and now the phone is disconnected. I will continue to pursue getting my $$$ refunded as they wanted another payment in order to wire the money to my account. It is a disgrace. Just disapprove if you don't want to lend!!!

Rachel Hartz Jan 02, 2008

My Mom used to be our local President for Crime Stoppers. She is going to speak with a friend of a friend of the Crime Stoppers in Canada. If you would like me to share any of your information please e-mail me at [email protected]yahoo.com. I'm not sure if we can get our money back, but they can at least be stopped!

Michele Snow Jan 02, 2008

Myself and my husband both spoke with Kursten today and she told us she would have the refund in the mail tomorrow. Yeah right. I'll believe it when I see it. I called there everyday and she only talked to me when my husband was on the other line. Good luck getting your refund. I know what you are going through

Rachel Hartz Jan 02, 2008

I called the Get North America Lending and spoke with Kursten...she of course had no idea what I was talking about. Yeah right!!! She told me that she no longer worked for AllState and then called me a ###. These people need to be brought down now!

Michele Snow Dec 31, 2007

If you go to phonebusters.com at the bottom of the page you will see competitionbureau go there and file a complaint. I filed one with them today. If they get overloaded with all of our complaints maybe then someone step up to the plate and help us get our money back

randy rine Dec 29, 2007

allstate financial group are nothing but thiefs and liars. i got my money stolen from me. hopfully we can all band together and finally shut them down and put them in prison where thiefs should be.

Michele Snow Dec 28, 2007

I called the number and they acted like there was no one there by that name. I saw they are using an address from the united states. Does anyone know if we can get a lawyer and get a suit filed against them? If we can please let me know.

Michele

Hang in There Dec 28, 2007

If you call GET NORTH AMERICAN LENDING and dial extension 803 you'll never guess who you will get!! Thats right Kursten Cooper our refund lady.... I know this falls under the guidelines of racketeering. Its defined by "engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity. " It falls under the RICO laws that were put into place. They were foolish enough to use a United States address for there place of business, which enables our FBI to now take action. We need to contact the FBI and tell them that allstate financial is know using GET NORTH AMERICAN LENDING out of New Jersey.

Lets try and bring these people down. If you go to WHO IS you can see how many websites have been set up my these so called people.

• Sl
    slw1417 Dec 28, 2007

Does anyone know if this is the same group of people who also go by the name Star One Lending? I was scammed by Star One but the whole thing sounds exactly like Get North American Lending.
    Just wondering----I'm waiting for a refund from these scammers too!
    Thanks in advance

Michele Snow Dec 28, 2007

Thank you so much for that information. I tried to call [protected] and the number is no longer working. I am still trying to get my refund. Don't think that'll ever happen, but still trying.

• At
    atrotter99atyahoodotcom Dec 28, 2007

Way to Go Sandra!

After I saw their website was down we were trying to figure out which alias they were working with now....Good for you to find out.

Did you guys end up getting your refund?

We haven't.

Thanks for keeping us posted and helping out any one else who might fall into their spider web of deceit.

A.

Michele Snow Dec 20, 2007

I have tried calling them to find out about my refund. No one seems to answer the phone. I filed a complaint with the BBB in Canada and they told me I have to go through PhoneBusters. And for those of you who say you got your "loan" we all know you are part of Allstate Financial. Hope you like what you are reading about your company.

• Do
    Donny and Monica Dec 19, 2007

Hello to all. We want to start by saying that we are truly, truly sorry to those that were scammed. We were scammed as well. They got 1485.00 out of us. Money we didn't have. Money we had to borrow. But all I have to say is that God will severely punish them because what they did was wicked and untolerable. He is going to reward us because we were mislead and lied to. We need to come together and do something. Please if you guys want to come together, email us back at [email protected] And for those of you who are wondering if they'll get away with this, I have the answer, no they will not. God says that vengeance is his, and when he gets them, they will be gotten. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Thank you and God bless.

Hang in There Dec 18, 2007

Alright Tim!!! Good looking out. Also beware of Regal Financial out of MN. This also appears to be a fake company. If anyone finds a legit Company let me know and I will do the same. I have listed on Prosper you guys might want to try that out.

• Ti
    Tim Jones Dec 18, 2007

Hello all;

Beware there is another company called F C Finance Group. I believe they are Allstate Financial Group. Their web page looks the same. Their address 303 Gledale Blvd. Toronto, canada their poatal code and address are fake. Do not do business with them.I wil be reporting them to BBB also.

Hang in There Dec 17, 2007

Has anyone heard anything??? I can't get through to anyone!!!! I thought the grinch was a fictious character. Guess what he's running Allstate Financial. This just sucks for everyone who was taken in by these TINMEN.

• At
    atrotter99atyahoodotcom Dec 17, 2007

Hi Everyone:

Again....please let me tell you all how sorry we are for what you are going through....it's so awful.

We called three times this weekend asking for our refund letter and were told it was emailed to us, guess what....we still don't have it.

We are probably going to be evicted this week and will have no place to live for Christmas. I know won't see my kids (whom I haven't seen all year) for Christmas....Just a couple of the things Allstate Financial Group took away from us this holiday season.

We are finding out from everyone that we fill out a complaint with that the more of us that report this crime, the better chance we have that someone will investigate.

So far we have filed complaints with:

* Phonebusters at www.phonebusters.com and [protected] and they are open 9-5:30 M-F or at the website.
    * FTC which is [protected]
    * FBI which www.ic3.gov - that is where you need to fill out their complaint form.
    * Experian - to report fraud on your credit report (and they will hook you up with the other two) [protected].
    * Moneygram and Western Union to get the locations and times of the transfer pick ups.
    * Our local Sheriff
    * [email protected] you have trouble with this email you can go directly to their website.
    * The Ohio Attorney General. I found his email from the consumerfraudreporting.org website (which I cannot get on right now - sorry).

The Toronto Fraud Squad asks that you report the crime to your local authorities first. Don't forget when filing your report to include the emails you received from ALLSFG, including the headers. Also, your numbers from your wire transfers, and find out from Moneygram or Western Union where they were picked up.

Here is their contact information:

torontoplice.on.ca and [protected]

One final note, and you might need to give me until tomorrow to start posting over here, but I am setting up a foundation on www.realitycharity.com to see if we might be able to find some donations to help all of us that have lost our Christmas thanks to Allstate Financial Group.

Let me know any thoughts or suggestions you might have.

Thanks a lot.

Take Care, And Hang in There

• Ph
    Philip Chadwick Dec 17, 2007

On a seperate note, posters here said contact the FBI and I did but they said they only investigate scams $25,000.00 and above what good does it do to contact them, I gave them the info regarding All State but they said they could do nothing about it. Is there any other recourse we can take? I feel like such a heel for giving them my hard earned money, I am so upset. Please help if you have any other suggestions...

• Ph
    Philip Chadwick Dec 17, 2007

Hi everyone, Unfortunately I did fall for this scam. So am I correct to assume that NO one has gotten a refund? I am so pissed that I did not find this site first. It is Christmas time folks!!! do they have no HEART??!!! I cannot believe this I need to know who to call to make sure they PAY! Someone mentioned the FBI. I have never called them should I just call the general number and then file a complaint? Any feedback would greatly be appreciated.

• Yo
    yolande Long Dec 16, 2007

Thank you all for this information. I knew it was too good to be true.

• Ti
    Tim Jones Dec 14, 2007

A manda;
    If you got your loan why not give us some proof.I have emailed you several times and you never respond. As a matter afact I have emailed everyone who said they got their loans , quess what none of them have responded.Only the people who hAVE GOTTEN RIPPED OFF RESPOND.

• Co
    Courtney B Dec 13, 2007

Is this true? I almost sent $985.00 to Chaim Lunievski in Ajax, Ontario Canada. My contact at Allstate is Tina Evans. I knew this was a scam. It just felt weird. Thanks for stopping me.

• Di
    Dianea Surbaugh Dec 13, 2007

Me and my husband also fell for this trick and here i been cryin all night all day got myself sick cause of what they have put us through you just could not believe.. I have a 4 year old daughter we have tons of bills we only asked for the 10,000 to get us out of debt so we could have a good christmas for once worry free but.. in order to even send money for insurace we had use every penny of our bill money 1,000 insuarnce banquet, then the woman told us ur check has been sent to you on a wensday mornin she said well we looked for 3 days for that check and nothing.. so we called in to see what prob was they said it was because you didnt pay taxes on it to be put through from internationally. so my husbands 2nd check instead of paying his gas bill for his truck cause hes a trash man the gas stattion let him go ahead do this cause he was goin to take the money back out of 10,000 to pay him off so we sent 780.00 more for the taxes now this was different woman cause first one had lied about sending it. she had told us she recieved the 780 and she was typin all of our information and bank account numbers in for her to wire the loan into our bank account and told my husabnd call back in a hour he called back and thenshe said it was sucessfully sent to our bank account look for it to be there within next 24 hours so we once again looked for 3 days lol and in this 3 days that same woman had kept askin havent u recieved it yet? were like no can u see what prob is then come to find out she never even sent it they said well now u have to pay 650.00 just to file it were like WHAT!!!!! by now we are drained out of all our money every single penny nothing nada to fall back on to help us out with our bills or to pay off everyone who even helped us to get this loan it is terrible that a company can do this to you and get away with it right now there sayin they will send our refund yeh right i tell my husband.. this is truely a bogus loan site please people dont believe them like we did.. my daughter is not goin to have a christmas for first time in her life unless god truelly helps us out of this one.. my husband may lose the best job hes ever had cause he cant buy his own gas now.. and our electric is being turned off reall soon cause we dont have the 300 to keep it on and thats on the budget. so you can pretty much see what allstate finanial done to us.. but we will fight this every step til we get either our money back or what they had told us they sent us... NEVER GIVE UP we can all have what we were promised..

• Tr
    Trevor Dec 12, 2007

I have been in contact with a david walters, has anybody ever heard of him? I applied for a 10,000$ loan and was told to send 1050 for insurance. I thought this to be a little fishy. When I got my loan agreement I took it to a lawyer in town and he told me it was completly bogus. I got 10 pages that were copied directly from there web page, 2 that talked about the insurace blanket, and one on the loan itself. I have taken out many loans before and would never sign something like the ### they sent me. I have faxed all my papers to local law enforce ment because it makes me so mad that someone would try to rip me off like that. I have two kids and its almost christmas, these people must not have a heart.

Sarah Harkey Dec 12, 2007

Hey everybody,

Check this out. I talked to Lynn Matic ext 808 on Monday and she said we are not a scam and it will take 12 hours for the money to be in your account once you send your "insurance blanket" so I said okay where do I send it too? She said I will transfer you to the wiring department where Jennifer Gray picked up and said: " Please send it Western Union using the green form too: CHAIM LUNIEVSKI
    AJAX, ONTARIO CANADA

Has anybody sent money to this person or is this a new name??
    This is so sick!! And we havent heard back from Amanda or seen a copy of her check!

What happened Amanda??

• Si
    sinbad Dec 12, 2007

Amanda you say you got a check for 20.000, how much money did you have to front, how long did it take, and who did you talk to? Instead of saying hahahaha I got my check, why not help us out here.

This is a complaint board, do you know what that means. It's not cookies and candy around here. It's not like "Even though allstate rob us, took our money I do hope they have a merry christmas...

Have you not even read what they did to all these people and yet you want to counter-act... You must be from Allstate cause you are as dumb and they are...

Hang in There Dec 11, 2007

Hey Everyone:
    Lets keep our heads clear. Really think about this. What organization or company doesn't answer their phones. Yes I am very aware of the automated attendant, but in the end you can reach alive person. A decade ago we would of thought of this as odd, but not in todays world. In todays world we have become immune and have accepted this automated attendant as "normal". I call between 50 and 60 business owners per day, and I always get the secretary or their personnel voicemail, not here at allstate financial.At allstate we get a "beep" except if you call Kristian at ext 803, but she is of no help.

Think about it folks how many phone calls have they returned? I have yet to receive one. How about everyone else? They don't want us to be able to trace their phones.

I'm sorry to believe, but at this point I feel their refund policy is about as stable as their loan agreement. Has anyone received a call from this company? Perhaps their satellite phones don't match the 888.212.8389. Think about it!!!

Sandra Becker Dec 11, 2007

FINALLY!!! Allsate Financial group, allsfg.com

I got a refund letter... Check this out! Check out the new numbers.

ALL STATE FINANCIAL GROUP
    To:: Miichaell Knowlles From:: Andrea Whiitte
    E--MAIL:: [email protected] [email protected]
    PHONE#:: [protected] extt..82 FAX#::[protected]
    RE: Refund Document DATE: 12/11/07
    Fax Cover Sheet
    Please sign to acknowledge receipt and fax a copy to your loan consultant.
    GUARANTEED FUNDS IN NOTIFICATION
    Date: 12/11/2007
    Dear: Michael Knowles
    Email: [email protected]
    Our company Allstate Financial Group value and respect all our consumers. So
    when we lose any of our customers, no matter how big or small the account, we are
    saddened. Nevertheless, we at Allstate Financial Group try to do anything to satisfy our
    customers. In this case you, Michael Knowles are guaranteed your full refund in the
    amount of $ 958.00. From here on all loan agreement and pending transactions are
    cancelled.
    This letter is also to let you know that your loan is in transaction and is past the
    first stage of processing. However, a refund will be issued and will available to you by
    December 29th , 2007
    Thank you!
    JOHNNY STOCKTON Andrea White
    Chairman and C.E.O Head Accountant/Financial Dept.
    FIRST ADVANCE LOANS FIRST ADVANCE LOANS
    Signature__________________________________________________

• Be
    BEWAREMY WRATH Dec 11, 2007

You're right, Sarah; the more evidence the better. Let's see this check!!!