AllDresses.comNo reply, no dresses received!

A

AllDresses.com - I paid for 17 dresses last year and never received them, i have had lots of dresses from them but on the last order they never sent them or refunded my money, they would not reply to me either, very disappointed in them.

Marilynne Feb 15, 2010

I too have puchased dresses in the past from alldresses.com. I am very dissappointed in them because of their POOR customer service. For three weeks I have been trying to shop from their site and was unable to. There is no place to add items to your cart and they don't show any prices. I have sent several emails and have gotten no response.

• Ex
    ex.. employee Apr 06, 2009

I did some checking into your situation.. Your dresses were shipped ..
    It seems your dresses are/were being held in customs and requires your attention to get them released.

Also if I remember correctly we were hit by alot of CC fraud during that time also..

Ex employee..