All County Towingboot

C Oct 28, 2019

Vehicle was booted for sticker being expired. I was told it would be removed within 60-90 minutes. When I called 120 minutes after waiting an additional 12 on hold I was told they called me 3 times and a gentleman answered the phone. No gentlemen was there to answer my phone just me and my phone did not ring ONCE! The lady blatantly lied because I had called 30 minutes before and she mentioned nothing of the phone calls she had claimed to have made. She was rude and extremely unprofessional. Gave me an additional 60-90 wait time to get boot taken off.