All About SinglesMisrepresentaion

B Review updated:

All About Singles the dating service in Northern Pennsylvania pressured me into signing a contract for approximately $1, 000 for a year of service. During the conversation in which they pressured me to sign the contract I was promised many things including; text messages of pictures of the men I was to be set-up with because I live an hour from the office. They promised to only match men with me that I would be a great match with in every way. They never sent me the pictures for approval, and lied about the description of the men they set me up with in order to get me to accept them as a match.

In no way were the men at all a person I would want to be with. It was more like they matched me with men that had been in service a long time, and needed to match them with some one new and successful.

Not only this but the organization would loose information I sent them such as pictures, and forms I filled out and sent in. This is not acceptable. If I am paying almost $1, 000 dollars for a service I expect them to be competent.

This is not what I agreed to. I wanted to be set-up with individuals that I would want to go out with. I understand that I’m not going to want to date everyone I am set-up with, but they did not set me up with anyone that I would consider for a relationship. Therefore, I discontinue my service and would not recommend them to anyone. In fact I would discourage anyone from even contacting them. I am very disappointed in the service. I trusted that they would assist me and take my wants into consideration. They did not.

• La
    Ladybugsy Aug 01, 2021

I agree with every negative comment listed. Many years ago I was duped into paying $1000 with many promises. I went on a date with a guy who called me a lowly secretary and another guy that couldn't keep his hands off of me on our first date. I informed them not to set me up with men like that
    The next guy they set me up with was so kind however we had absolutely nothing in common...I wonder if I'm still in their computer system. My contract was supposed to be lifetime

• De
    Debranoble21 Jun 09, 2016

They are complete frauds.

• Cj
    cju Jul 22, 2015

All About Singles
    1065 Highway 315, Suite 403
    Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
    with branch office in Allentown, PA

All About Singles preys upon people's strong desire to find their perfect soul mate wherever the greed takes them. They are in match-making business for 25 years, thanks to their genius to deceive, nevertheless, there's NO match-making involved in their practice what-so-ever; the same tactics are used, therefore, all the complaints are in essence the same.

I was also willfully and deliberately lied to and coerced to sign a contract. It did not take me long to realize that what I paid for was all fraudulent, deceptive claims, that All About Singles made in order to collect an excessive fee for service which they consequently were unable to provide.

When I refused to go on dates with complete mismatches and repeatedly inquired about the perfect, guaranteed to meet with me matches originally promised, I was treated as a nuisance.

When I complained to the Office of Attorney General, and later proved in court fraud on the part of All About Singles, their answer to the initial lies were yet more lies, more deceptions, and total fabrications, in other words, All About Singles had the audacity to portray me as a villain and went to a great length to discredit me.

All About Singles is a family run company: the mother - president, is the absolute ruler; the son is the incredibly convincing liar, truly gifted in that regard; the father - vice president, has no say in any business decision making, he just says what he was told to say and vigorously defends the existing falsifications.
    This family knows no shame, has no conscience. They swindle people of their money, play with their emotions and feelings to make profit. They are insensitive, inconsiderate, merciless monsters.

The above description is a true and accurate account of events as they transpired. Please, go to www.anticon1.com (for what you should know before you sign that contract).

• Sh
    sharon gilcrease May 18, 2013

We have over 9000 members after 22 years and over 1000 couples who have gotten married. We also have involve much time and energy into many great charitys. Many of our members joined 20 years ago and our still very involved in our dances seminars and charitys. I would say 14 complaints out of over 9000 members is very good. Sometimes you have to get involved and come to all the events charitys parties and keep a positive attitude so you can get into a healthy positive relationship. I love all our members and their kids. I have had the pleasure of seeing some of their kids at functions. MARRIED KIDS and still they are part of our family.

Madelyn Dornhoefer Wisby May 29, 2021

@sharon gilcrease I was browsing and came across these posts. I joined in 2007 and have to agree with the complaints. Not only was I never matched with anyone appropriate but I was matched with people who smoked when I requested a non-smoker. I just gave up and let them have my money only because I was so traumatized by the experience. I'm glad they are out of business so they can't hurt anyone else.

• Sh
    sharon gilcrease May 18, 2013

If you go into All About Singles you will see over a thousand happy success stories. They are available to help you one on one at anytime. You are involved in the process and you are able to approve or disapprove anyone. with so many members and so many marriages they must be doing alot right. Out of thousands of members very few complaints. It would be up to you to attend the seminars charitys and parties and social events.

• ,,, Nov 11, 2011

all about singles took me for a little more than that i guess its base on how much u make.and you don't hear from them half the time, they also wanted me to sign the lifetime thing but noo waay. i also think that those folders in the office are nothing but blank papers inside them stateing they are happy couple holds

Madelyn Dornhoefer Wisby May 29, 2021

@,,, Exactly! Not sure if it's about how much you make but more about how much they can get and how long you are able to hold about before walking out. Unfortunately I caved at around $2, 000- way more than I could afford but I was so desperate to find love again after have had my husband killed in a car accident. Shameful people!