Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.govfailing child support

Sh Oct 03, 2019

June 14th my child support payments were reinstated by Judge Perryman, and I directly delivered such paperwork to dhr and asked if there was anything else I needed to complete in order to get my payments started back promptly. Four months have gone by and I have called and visited the dhr office seeking answers for why no with holding order was sent. As of today, 10/3, after just speaking with a worker, she told me a with holding order was sent TWO days ago. Why? I'm struggling right now and my 4yr old son who will be starting Pre-K in two weeks needs desperately new clothes and shoes, it's all I can do to pay my bills at the moment. My lawyer, Jake Key, even went to this dhr and hand delivered the same paperwork as I did on 6/17. And requested for the with holding order. Now I will file for back support and I want a response from someone as to why it has been 4 months. Also leaving messages for a worker at this place is a waste of breath . I'm very distressed and unsatisfied with the lack of promptness and regaurd help me. Very poor service. Employee evaluations should be conducted if this branch ever has a hope of optimal outcomes of service. I've never had a pleasant experience with any of the staff here. They are unmotivated, unmannered, and unpleasant to deal with.