Aeria GamesBad Customer service

A Review updated:

People been spending money on this game and then they just start banning people stating that everon is hacking. not only did i loose my acount and my charter i lost all the money i put into the game. DO NOT PLAY AERIA GAMES .. Playing the game is bannable offence according to the TOS. Using and advantage in the game is considered bannable. This could be interpeted as boosted, magical weapon and parting to power level. It seem they find any reason that they can to ban account after they get to a certain level.

• Br
    bruce.w.appleby Mar 01, 2020

every time i want to log on to Grand Fantasia i have to keep uninstalling the game client and reinstalling it just so i can log in to the game WTF are you going to do about this because this is putting me off from playing :(

• Ta
    Takinam Jun 16, 2017

My account was apparently banned due to issues with PayPal not processing properly. I never have had ANY issues with paying for online services with PayPal. In fact after having issues with purchasing AP I made my next online purchase elsewhere with PalPay (No issues...go figure). I was then informed in time, that my account was being with-held from me due to issues with PayPal not paying Aeria games. I had attempted to converse with the representative that contacted me, and the message continues to refuse to go through. This is certainly a scam, and I feel so much better about the situation after reading the comments posted on this thread. The most irritating thing is likely that the games that we choose to play through aeria games are fairly well made game...but the ones whom made them are corrupt. I feel sorry for everyone here, and those who also suffered from financial loss/time that was wasted. Happy gaming everyone. I hope you find something else to fill your time. I switched to Aion online because it is also free :3

• Eu
    Eugene Galao Miculob II Mar 05, 2016

i have played eden eternal for 2weeks. i got 60k for 3days by selling the items i get in the altar, then after 5weeks i got my char to lvl 58 but when i log out and log in again my launcher errors. and then i tried to Uninstall and download it again its always have ang error so i asked them and they didnt respon to my ticket. zzzz

• Ik
    iKlown Oct 12, 2015

Look aeria games has always had a dodgy history, everytime a new game is released, you see the same complaints over and over again. Aeria games will always rip people off no matter what. Not sure why people keep playing their games.

thel Aug 24, 2015

@isaac during merges if items are lost and you don't keep accurate records [time purchased, item purchased, when received, and when it went missing. then they take that information and compare it against the character data they can access [what inventory items, and what items you have acquired, did they sync to the data, ] If they cant find anything on it then they have no real obligation to return it. they keep backups of your data from what i was last told from a gm. so if the data matches your data and what you provided they have to send it to another team for verification. if it fails the 2nd verification you get the generic compensation items like you did.

Also this site cant help with customer support for Aeria games. they are a separate entity. You can only warn people here. In the tos it tells you this might happen [data loss on their end] and you should keep a lot of records to prove your correct.

Isaac Qabazard Aug 22, 2015

Hello gaming communities,

I'm here to report an injustice that occurred while playing one of the games for a company called Aeria Gaming.

I hope that I will get some support from you guys because I do not know what else to do about this.

I had purchased so many in-game items that the company promised that I get full time for my characters. The items/previliges were bought on April but after a server merge sometime between then and now the items were thrown away down the drain. The cost of the items were about $200-400, I'm not exactly sure how much since it has been awhile since I bought them.

I told them about it and this is their reply.

After I explained everything they sent me this.

The "small compensation" they're talking about is just a few consumables that last for a short time. Again, I spent so much money on those items that I bought and yet they give me something that I did not agree on. I tried to explain that I can not settle for this (with some harsh words, please understand my frustration at the moment)and they kept sending the same thing over and over.

How can you expect that I will play more of these games after such incident is beyond my understanding. The best thing I can do at the moment is spread this news for gamers everywhere to make them pay.

Reqz Jul 25, 2014

being one of the top ranked level 40~50 pvp wizards on grand fantasia i had alot of fun kicking everyones [censored] on a regular basis.. but your not winning if your not spending money on godly equips.. spent a good amount of money on aeria cash and went inactive due to boredom only to find out my account was perma banned for violating TOS.. i appealed this and got it back and its happened randomly about 5 times now i decided to give up on that account and make a brand new one to play aura kingdom with a friend.. my friend now is experiencing character delete every so often, this is a server side issue its not her computer or virus causing it, either way they refuse to restore deleted characters and its still happening..

i highly do not recommend aeriagames for anyones gaming experience

• Wo
    WOLFPRIMUS Jul 07, 2014

MY ADVISE: DO NOT PLAY ANY GAMES FROM AGE OR EVEN WORSE, LIKE I DID, BUY AP, IS NOT A REAL COMPANY WITH NO CUSTOMER SERVICE . MY ACOUNT JUST BEEN BANNED UNFAIRLY FOR HACKING . WHEN I CONTACT THEM FOR AN EXPLANATION, I HAVEN'T RECEIVE ONE .MY ACCOUNT WAS 3 YEARS OLD AND I ALLWAYS USED AP SO IMAGINE I HAVE SPENT A LOT OF MONEY . WHAT REASON I WOULD HAVE TO HACK EVEN IF I WOULD KNEW HOW TO DO THAT . SO IF YOU ARE ALREADY A PLAYER AND YOU THINK YOUR SAFE, BELIEVE ME YOU ARE NOT AREIA DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU

• Jh
    Jhanalore Mar 25, 2014

I got banned for 24 hrs in a game for cussing, and all the words are being filtered. I hate the future of gaming. 24hrs for cussing in a game that filters my words, lawl!

• Bl
    bloodroses75 Feb 12, 2014

Another player hacked on Wolf team by floating mid-air as a wolf in a human only match. Both me and my friend took a screen shot of this and we both reported it to Aeria for hacking. Aeria games ended up banning everyone in the game, including us. A complete BS company and I will never support any games of theirs ever again.

• Lf
    lf2davis Nov 05, 2013

Agreed, They also ban for inactivity, and im sure most of us have left games but end up coming back to them after some time. This site is terrible and reguardless to how much you follow the rules and spend they will still ban you for fake reasons.
    >BEST TO STAY AWAY< from this site and hope all games will transfer eventually like Shin Megami Tensei.

• Pr
    Preda Jul 04, 2013

Simply a Fraud Company

• Pr
    Preda Jul 04, 2013

This company is clearly a Scam. The staff there need to die along with the company owners.

thel Apr 17, 2013

f__kaeriagame,
    there has recently been alot of hacking and social engineering going on to scam accounts from aeria games. The increased security questions is their way of keeping its users safe. I geuss your one user that was left holding the bag when the new security protocalls went into effect [ie the 6 to 12 questions].

• Fk
    F__KAERIAGAME Apr 17, 2013

aeriagames i just recently got banned for asking them to reset character password, havent touch aeriagmes for 3years, now they sending me 6 question nOW IT 12 question. f*** THEM useless company. waste my MONEY FOR NOTHING. NOT WORTH PLAYING AERIAGAMES if your account inactive for 3years. now they have tight ### security question. at least i told them f*** OFF dont reply me back. ### staff and management

thel Jul 25, 2012

rendor is a bellend, what game in aeria games was this in? depending on the game each game has differnt event rules. you might want to look into that before you go all posting crusader.

rendor is a bellend Jul 25, 2012

yea my mate got banned last night for saying rendor and all he wanted to do is talk to him for a freind and the so called good gm banned him for no reason what so eva so i will be posting this all ova that site of theres :)

rendor is a bellend Jul 25, 2012

yea people get banned for saying rendor in shout box now kinda lame and a freind of mine got banned for a swear in there name but rendor sat there and let otheres have ### in there name wow realy fair huh

thel Oct 20, 2011

aeriagames sucks
    Do research Aeria Games is a company not a game. It is a collection of games created by the company Aeria Games, who FYI is based out of JAPAN.
    From what you posted, in bad grammer and sentence structure you did something illegal other then partying in a group of friends who also do no wrong.
    i have been with them since they first asked me to beta test even alpha test games for them. Yes they come back to me for testing but i don't get special treatment for it like free stuff.
    they erase our [testers] characters out so that we don't exploit the gear we got in each phase of testing. it was in OUR version of a tester TOS.
    One of our rules is "when the game goes live you are to follow the consumer TOS, but still report any errors to a GS or GM when you find one on specific times and date."
    goes on to say "By accepting these TOS rules you also allow us to erase your account character data to prevent exploiting for the consumer version of the game."
    so in fact they are restricting us more then normal players yes but the benefit of this is the data of the lost items.
    the beta versions don't have a update code to up the armor from beta to consumer with say a def of +10 and attack of -3 to def +20 and attack -5.
    So in fact if they did not erase the char id be selling inferior armor that the player would complain about later to a gm and get banned.
    id make money yes but it would become a problem cause my char code is also beta. by erasing them it also forces me to experience things i did not see during testing.
    in short your accusation is very shaky it does not support your claim

thel Aug 26, 2011

"also runescape and minecaft have ###ing better custumor serive and community then these ###ING ###!!!"

pkmer4 that is acctualy wrong. minecraft I can't say is better or worse. RuneScape though has become one of the games/companies on my "### list". I gave them everything about my account. creation date, last location, friends, equipment, skills, gold, items in bag, ip address, ips, my rw location, gender of char, appearnce, hair color and length, both emails used on the account, and all the passwords i used on the account. [mind you this i did cause none of them worked strangly and the last one on it means i never changed the password for the account after that code]. Low and behold they say "sorry you are not the owner. we can't give you the account." then few days later accuse me of selling my account, to further prove they have no real customer service they a month later send me a "member loyalty program" email 5 times. I am not loyal to back stabbers who treat their beta testers like trash. Give me my account back or don't talk to me it is that simple.

cyoby Aug 17, 2011

but how do I get the account back?? ... cry? to pray ???I tried a few months to explain but nothing

• Sn
    SnugglesMcNuggles Aug 16, 2011

@GordyK
    Being rude to Customer Service and posting links to sites that defame Aeria staff will *of course*, get you banned.
    There are a bunch of things to gripe at Aeria about, but your attitude and snobbery will not get you a long ways ahead from ANY company.

cyoby Aug 15, 2011

3 months ago banned my account ... after I spent 500 euros ... I logged in from another IP ... is normal??

thel Jul 12, 2011

I have to disagree, your point is all over the place.
    1. you say the company Aeria Games banned you.
    2. you say it was for a infraction on a game. what game? Aeria Games is not a game it is a company with a collective of games.
    3. what did you do wrong or allegedly do wrong?
    4. what tos did you look at? i have read every revision of the TOS for the games from Aeria Games and i have not seen refernce to " Playing the game is bannable offence".
    5.you claim to have evidence that they ban high lvl character accounts. i have in some of my games in aeria games high lvl characters and i havnt been banned.

i have been using them since around 05 as a beta tester and customer and have not been banned. i follow the rules, just like anyone else. only beef i have is that after closed beta they erase the beta testers character from the tested game when it goes live, but that is probably the procedure.

• Go
    GordyK Jul 08, 2011

I also have recently been banned/account locked. And I know for a fact I haven't done anything wrong. I've spent upwards of $200 in this game already, (which is still in OPEN BETA) attempted to login today and to my findings, ACCOUNT LOCKED!
    I think it's complete proposterous that I never even recieved and email or notification of ANY kind informing me of this. Hell at least BLIZZARD will notify you via email that there was an issue regarding your accounts security, jeopardy, etc.. via email and
    provide you with reasoning, and how to immediately contact them to resolve this issue. After finding this out naturally I google this issue, and not only come accross this website, but countless others as well where they also have been victums of Aeria Games and having
    their accounts banned, locked for reasons they did not do. For a new game still in OPEN BETA I highly suggest you stick to a much more reputable gaming company before joining this money pit.

• Go
    GordyK Jul 08, 2011

I also have recently been banned. 7.08.2011! Attempted to login to my account and for no reason it says it's been locked. I believe the original posted and the [censored]es that claim people cheat/exploit/hack isn't always the case or an excuse to the resolution. In my case I merely had my account for 3 weeks tops? I've spent upwards of $200.00. I recieved NO EMAIL or NOTIFICATION what so ever!
    Most places (Blizzard) will at least send you an email notification that you account has actions against it, or been in jeopardy and would like you to contact them regarding it. This is horse sh!t and I certainly intend to contact my CC company right now and chargeback those charges, as this I feel is a huge scam from their company. More threads like this I read, confirms my beliefs. - Goodluck.

cywire May 18, 2011

For the many people who have problems with Aeria games and are willing to do so, try to organize the lawsuits and hope that it won't get thrown out of the courtroom. Also, if you plan to file complaints against them on the BBB, be sure to also review their site as well. I've noticed that they have an A ranking on the BBB for "outstanding" service, when in fact other free to play companys are lucky to even get above a D. That sounds like Aeria sent some of their people to "pad" their rating and make the site look like the Messiah of gaming websites.
    I wish you all luck in your quest to make Aeria feel the pain in their pockets and I hope they get what they have coming to them. I would have probably tried to sue them as well, but I never spent a penny on the site.

crazy ###

yyyyyyyyyyyyyy Apr 22, 2011

i dont like these games at ###ing all because u guys cause me waste my money on ###
    and why doesnt the game log strait ###ing out it keeps saying wait 5-10 minutes and it does not ###ing work

yyyyyyyyyyyyyy Apr 22, 2011

### u ### every time i log out the ###ing character never logs out tell me rh ### why

antiaeriagame111 Feb 24, 2011

i think when aeria game finally run out of business and shuts down will be the best day of my life lol
    bad customer service, i joined the spender promo on aeriagame, they told me to sent RT for 1 month
    i sent them RT talked to GM on fb personally, they keep sayin samething over and over, send in send in,
    ended up never recieved for 5month then quitted aeria for awhile then restarted it with new game,
    now im quitting again lol cuz of such a bad players and bad game sages. they prolly be the geek in real life
    who always get bullied irl over powering the game world, since they only can be cool there -.- yeaa anyone can be cool as
    long as you lvl your character lol. seriously, aeria game is so not professional and yes i been working in customer service
    industry for so long and this is too low class, aeria game, ill wait for you guys to go down someday.

this is what aeria games does
    1. stealing people's money
    2. bad bad customer service
    3. hiring Game sages who are popular, not the ones that actually helps people
    4. just make this game Rated R, not PG-13, you guys making little innocent kids corrupted.
    5. SO NOT PROFESSIONAL.

i saw a thread once GS calling players dumb for asking help (that person got scammed)
    i even saw a thread GS let players scam others for ap card (thats why you are there? to avoid the scammin issue?)

LOL AT THEM.

antiaeriagame111 Feb 24, 2011

i thought my comments didnt go through so i wrote it again but it went through 2 times -.- lol

antiaeriagame111 Feb 24, 2011

yeaaa i hate aeriagames too
    i used to be big spender on aeria too
    and yes they treated me really good, gave me expensive rare stuff for free just for birthday gift
    but when i stopped spending ap, their attitude was [censor] on me. sorry about my language ;p
    even their game sages are sucks too, lol report behavior? offensive language or harrassment?
    no matter even if gses or just players, i reported two game sage for ganging up on me with higher lvl players
    calling me names and such, it got rejected ;p rawr..i got banned before on aeria and they unbanned me since im big spender on aeria
    but i think i will going to get bann this time for sure hehe. i dont care really..
    well we already learned our lesson dont ever use stuff thats made in china right?
    not being racists but you know..they are so greedy and bad attidudes.. xD

oh yea, i got banned because i purcharsed ap and it didnt go through and i recieved ap ;p rawrrr they should of just told us instead of banning me right? lol -.-

antiaeriagame111 Feb 24, 2011

yea i understand this. aeriagames only cares about money,
    i myself spent so much money on it and yes they treated me really good.
    giving me free stuff thats rare and expensive. but what?
    when i stopped lol they are [censor] to me xD
    i actually got banned for once, but they unbanned me since im ap spender.
    they said report game sages if they are bad behavior
    and two gses ganged up on me with other high lvl players and calling me names and such.
    i reported them and it got rejected xD rawr..aeria game sucks, it really does, , , i prolly will get bann soon for reporting gs oh well lol
    who cares -.- we really shouldnt use stuff that made in china right???
    not being racists though, just saying they are so greedy and bad attitude.

• Pk
    pkemr4 Feb 09, 2011

aeria games needs to rot in hell
    so does muy, daisuke, clan agito and alot of other people.
    the games ecomany is broken to hell
    the GS never do [censor]
    the GMs never do [censor] or follow guidelines
    if you spend alot of money on them you never have to worry about getting banned (been there done that)
    the GMs never fix bugs unless 90% of the community complains about it
    anything you report to Gm peanut (theenut) she auto bans the person with giving them a chance to appeal
    also the community is nothing but trolls and self centered people (akasihi anyone?)
    they release un emplmented gears
    they set a double standard for themselfs
    also runescape and minecaft have [censor]ing better custumor serive and community then these [censor]ING [censor]!!!

• Av
    Avatarofabiss Jan 29, 2011

i have another accont if you need spy in the game^^ they never stop me

• Av
    Avatarofabiss Jan 29, 2011

hello, I too was banished, but was a scam to get into the game itself and when I reveal my banned and they are even delet my account, I support you

Isasc Jan 10, 2011

A week ago I bought my son Aeria Points ( AP ) for a game
    but when he tried to use it he got a sign saying he got negative
    AP. I had spent 35$ on those AP. I emailed Aeria Games and
    i got a respnes saying I would be called in 2 days. Yet I still
    haven't gotten a response. I WILL NEVER LET MY CHILD
    PLAY ANY AERIA GAME AGAIN !!!

Isasc Jan 10, 2011

A week ago i bought Aeria Points ( AP ) from Aeria Games and because of that
    It gave my child's charcter -1 AP for 35$. Aeria Games said they would email
    me back yet i haven't gotten a response in a week from the 2 days they promised.
    I will never let my child play ANY AERIA GAME AGAIN!!!

• Gi
    gikjgfkfdjgkhkj Jan 07, 2011

AERIA [censor]ER i spend all my money for nothing and the same day i got banned @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@